Every time Alice 3D makes a thread, I'll spend the next day or two super excited

It's why I share the news of her coming and celebrate in other threads by spreading her good word and posting pictures.

Attached: 1534379182088.jpg (700x455, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6186738/#6188100
vocaroo.com/i/s0KwuoAGzV2D
vocaroo.com/i/s0lbHRRw6H4Q
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6069405/#6071316
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6070552/#6071545
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5602600/#5603041
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She only makes like a thread a week though

She made one yesterday, user! Have you heard the good word! What threads are you and your friends in, user, I want to make sure they know about the sweet, holy charity of Alice!

Attached: 1533377174254.jpg (3440x4608, 726K)

This is pretty pathetic, even for you, Sockler.

Attached: 45781853.jpg (246x250, 7K)

Holy Alice bump!

Attached: 1girl blonde_hair blue_dress blue_eyes book cape dress grimoire grimoire_of_alice hairband looking_a (600x804, 463K)

Puppy! You weren't here to defend her last night, it's a shame. We needed you!

I actually made a nice little thread about you and korbo that you missed last night.

Attached: 1382719495669.jpg (362x477, 37K)

I saw that. It's funny, you claimed it was your first time addressing the issue when someone called you out for contributing to all of this. Lying, puppy? I know Alice does it and you want to be like mommy, but tsk tsk...

Attached: 532527 - alice_margatroid blush book hairband lowres mokku sketch smile touhou.jpg (500x500, 135K)

No, what I said was "This is my first time making a thread about this" and it was 100% true. I've certainly called you the fuck out in other threads before, not denying that.

I think you're an impetuous little snake. Not really "revealing" any truths about alice when you run disinformation campaigns and impersonate her.

Or tell her that you hope her dog dies.
That doesn't really further your agenda either.

Oh, you sneaky little boy! How does it feel being a part of the Alice calamity?! Hopefully you make more threads about Sockler and Korbo in the future. Any alice talk in Jow Forums is good in the long run.

Don't worry about when the anons say you're contributing to the overall problem...just be a hypocrite and treat korbo and sockler with the same disdain they have for your Waifu, Alice.

Attached: 1531089812163.png (1476x967, 587K)

Oh I won't be making any more threads.
I just needed a resource to point to the next time you stir your particular brand of shit again.

And I treat you with as much disdain as is warranted. It's funny, you always cry about how Alice being nice is actually a front and she just uses people. But here you are, proclaiming you only want anons to see the truth and reveal her hypocrisy....and you do this by impersonating her, constantly spamming Jow Forums pretending to be a fan to build up resentment for her. Your truth is being built on a house of bullshit

Whatever is done, is done with good intentions, puppy. You're not on a moral high ground in any of this.

Attached: ... 1girl bad_id blush bow female hair_bow hair_tubes hakurei_reimu kikiriri long_hair monochrome so (1000x997, 134K)

Oh, I absolutely am.
For starters I've never lied to anyone. I don't spend hours out of my day running disinformation campaigns. Your intentions are far from fucking "good" dude. I've seen how you've treated other people.

there's no possible way you can justify half of what you've done under the guise of "good intentions". You're a shit stirring cunt, and that's the end of it.

>For starters I've never lied to anyone.
You acted like it was your first time attacking Sockler and Korbo in your thread, lol.

You seem very adamant on defending your Waifu. I must admit, you're a loyal pup, but a pup nonetheless. And as far as "treating others badly", what have I done besides counter-troll someone who takes joy out of annoying the people in the servers she enters?

Her stuttering drives people up the fucking wall, and even offends some anons with speech impediments, but she does it as a "tribute" (we all know she thinks it's because it's "funny" and "cute").

Oh what, A dog was made fun of? A dog that'll never know about that?? Boo hoo

So user, what did Alice do to you?

fuck off with this shit please

Attached: 1525878511438.jpg (400x256, 24K)

Attached: 1554646445.png (645x430, 614K)

No, what I said was this
>
Which I actually literally just told you, so there you go lying again.

And I've already listed some of what you've done. You perpetually spam Jow Forums, you impersonate her, and you've spoken quite bluntly that you hope she suffers. And it's not just her I'm talking about, I saw your interactions with that cam whore named Cherry in /soc/.

Her stuttering IS in fact a tribute to the original Alice, though I gotta agree with you on that point, I find it annoying too sometimes. But someone type stuttering isn't really a good excuse for what you've done.

And it wasn't the dog you were making fun of, Korbo. Wishing for someone to go the pain of a death is pretty shitty. And again, doesn't really further your alleged agenda of "ousting" alice. It's just you being a cock.

Attached: First time.png (565x122, 7K)

I agree.
How many more times are you gonna spam Jow Forums with that?

Imagine going out of your way to impersonate, antagonize, and attack a literal who online because you don’t like what they post lole

Attached: 8750C1C8-2EA8-4D98-B70F-52CE5FFE3951.png (1016x725, 42K)

I'll admit, some of my "nastier" actions aren't directly related to my goal. They're usually the result of Alice being a troll or being confrontational/dismissive. Sometimes I forget that I have an objective, and I look at alice as simply an enemy to insult. It happens. Hell, she lost her cool in the last thread she was in for a second, and she's pretty good at playing the "unphased saint".

Thanks for bumping the thread

It might be related to someone impersonating and hounding her for months on end.

No problem my friend

She's been hounding and annoying /b/ for 8 years, finally she gets a taste of her own medicine and knows what it's like to be annoyed every time you go on Jow Forums

Yeah man, "annoying" people by running advice threads, cooking threads and tea threads. People who could have easily ignore them.

Meanwhile you're running targeted attacks on someone.

And you run targeted attacks on sockler and korbo. See how it's just a cycle?

First of all, stop playing coy. You are Sockler.
And I ran -one- thread as a response to what you've been doing. You cast the first stone.

>You cast the first stone.
To Whom? To you? I can't recall ever making a thread about you, friend...

Are you telling me that making a thread about SOMEONE ELSE was enough of an offense to you, that you feel like it was about you? Are you even an individual anymore, or just a worker bee with a "save the queen" mindset?

This "stone" was never aimed at you...you just got mad when you got in the way and it hit you.

>implying your constant spamming, impersonations and overall bullshit to a friend of mine isn't somehow casting a stone.

You know, that thing you've been doing since June? Not only is it an affront to me, it's an affront to everyone that browses this board and has to deal with your constant bullshit. You inject yourself in unrelated threads to stir the pot.

>and overall bullshit to a friend of mine
Funny, she said she didn't even know who you were when I posted screencaps of your antics with this guy as your reaction pic.

Are you sure you're as good friends with her as you believe?

this guy as your reaction pic*

First of all I'm gonna stop you right there.
It's Mike from RLM, you uncultured fuck.

Second, she doesn't know I post using him sometimes. And it honestly could have been anyone. Mike is a pretty popular reaction meme on /tv/.

>Second, she doesn't know I post using him sometimes.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, pup. Your loyalty is understated. Does she let you lick her toes as a treat for your valiant defense?

She literally told me "try harder" when I first started trolling her.

I listened.

>Whatever helps you sleep at night, pup.

I love that whenever you run out of stuff to say you just resort to insulting me. I call out your bullshit because I think you're an irredeemable cunt, sockler. It's really that simple.

You haven't done much to dissuade me.

And I don't particularly care about doing so, either. Alice is your "friend", you're going to side with her no matter what. It's what makes you such a loyal little worker bee, puppy.

You spend time defending Alice on here while she rests

>you're going to side with her no matter what.
See there you go again, betraying you're ignorance. I don't -revere- alice like you think I do. We're friends. That comes with all the stupid arguments and bullshit that it entails. But I also do genuinely believe that she's a good person at heart. Otherwise we wouldn't be fuckin' friends.

And believe it or not, I regularly browse Jow Forums anyway.

Look, it's totally fine! She needs a guard dog while she rests! While she's off not caring enough about any of this, YOU are! Sure, the role she gave you is low-level and doesn't change much, but it's special because you do it for HER. I'm sure she doesn't even know that while she rests, you're up on Jow Forums, scanning for potential "threats", Good boy.

Lol, Each time I think you get more pathetic you come up with new ways to surprise me.

Man, I'm really glad I just so happened to be in a thread on Jow Forums last night where I dropped my trip: archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6186738/#6188100

How exactly does helping out a random suicidal user in a thread make me a watchdog again?

You're a real hero, just like Mommy Alice!

Dude, I recently spent 4 hours convincing a girl I knew on discord not to swallow a bottle of pills. We've all done nice things to help others. Yes, even me.

That doesn't stop you from being her watchdog.

I have an extremely hard to picturing you being altruistic. Or anything but a cunt, quite frankly.

And sure, if being there to call out your bullshit lies makes me a watchdog, then fine. Doesn't change the fact that I browse Jow Forums regularly anyway. That I engage and try to make this place less shitty.

You on the other hand? Making this place more shitty is your primary fuckin' directive.

shut up, sock hitler. you have the big gay.

>I have an extremely hard to picturing you being altruistic. Or anything but a cunt, quite frankly.
That's because you only come across me when I'm on here trolling. Just because I'm confrontational on here doesn't mean I'm that way elsewhere. I have a goal here, and I stick to it pretty vehemently.

Just remember, what you know someone on Jow Forums for is just a piece of who they are. I know Alice has other sides to her. I just hate the one she shows on here.

vocaroo.com/i/s0KwuoAGzV2D

Your goal fucking sucks and it involves fucking up other threads. Sorry if I don't think your goal of spreading lies and harassing one of my friends is all that admirable.

I think you have an unhealthy fixation on her. She's not even around and she barely posts. Making threads and posting shit about her at the crack of fucking dawn is pretty fucked.

quality fucking posts

Attached: 1331717214619.gif (250x298, 985K)

>spreading lies
Yeah, honestly, I don't like that I've impersonated her or whatever, it feels disingenuous. I call out korbo for his narrative that she's a tranny, I should only stick to facts, or stuff I feel that can't be proven either way. But I don't want to spread any straight up lies.

You do realize why people don't like her, right? How her "holier than thou, come here and grovel for help, lowly user. I'm so much better than you that I'm qualified to help" persona rubs people the wrong way. You see that, right?

Sure, I completely understand that. Those people have the power of simply not opening the thread. It works the other way too, plenty of people like her and appreciate what she does.

>holier than thou, come here and grovel for help, lowly user. I'm so much better than you that I'm qualified to help

This ^ however is 100% your own reading of it. Just because you FEEL a certain way about how someone acts, doesn't make it a universal truth. As a coke addled friend of mine once said to me "Feels ain't always reals".

Attached: mad.jpg (1800x1578, 132K)

It very well could be, though. Just because some anons feel she's a gracious, charitable angel, doesn't mean she's that either. You'r view on her is skewed, she's your friend.

vocaroo.com/i/s0lbHRRw6H4Q

Just as I don't have to open any of her threads, Alice doesn't have to make threads announcing herself either. She wouldn't be constantly trolled if she didn't feel the need to announce herself on an anonymous image board.

I mean, I for a fact -know- that she is charitable. Hell you should too, you were there when she helped that user in /soc/ with his rent or w/e the fuck it was before he started college.

In fact here:
She had an argument with Normie and his wife a while ago about where her money went, and how much she regularly made from twitch:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6069405/#6071316
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6070552/#6071545

Feel free to go over both threads yourself. I've known her long enough to know she isn't the monster you think she is.

I wouldn't call her an angel though. But I do think she is genuinely trying to do the right thing most of the time.

"Welcome to chorped with Alice3d!" Isn't as fucking egregious as you make it out to be, man.

I mean seriously, who gets pissed off over that?

This is where we disagree, friend. She does it for attention. It's why she plugs her twitch, had an "ironic" patreon, etc.

She loves feeling important and needed by anons.

She's swimming in money, the money she gives doesn't effect her lifestyle at all. It's not a sacrifice at all for her to give people the money she does, she doesn't even feel it. She's just paying for people to appreciate her.

This is fucking gold by the way, holy shit

Attached: 5LPWlFo.png (701x394, 313K)

Again, you haven't known her nearly as long as I have.
And just to pretend, let's imagine that really IS the case, that she really does just do this for the attention. Does that somehow take away what good she's done for people? Does that somehow invalidate any help she's ever given to anyone? I don't think the people who asked for it or needed it would care.

You are right on one thing though, she doesn't really feel it. But she does it anyway.
I think that's pretty admirable.

>she doesn't really feel it. But she does it anyway.
>I think that's pretty admirable.
How is that admirable? It literally doesn't effect her....she pays to get attention. Hardly admirable, my dude.

>Helping people and getting nothing in return isn't admirable

Ok.
And she doesn't "pay" to get attention. Christ you're thick. You just keep asserting shit.

>You just keep asserting shit.
>asserting

Spoken like a true worker bee for Queen Alice.

She has plenty of money, her giving what she gives isn't a "sacrifice", she isn't giving anything up in terms of lifestyle or anything. She has everything she wants, all the extra money sitting around that she supposedly spends on anons isn't going to be missed in the least by her. That's what I mean when I said she "doesn't feel it". She doesn't even notice that the money is gone when she spends it. Charity on her level is so easy for someone who makes as much money as her. There really isn't any "sacrifice" involved. And she does it all to grow her following.

>helps people
>to grow a following

Christ do you even listen to yourself? Again, we'll play another thought experiment where we're pretend what you're saying is 100% true.

Where exactly is the bad part of that? At the end of the day people are still getting helped. If it helps boost her ego or w/e the fuck you think she gets out of it, is that really so insidious? I really don't understand this brainlet logic of yours.

And she doesn't, for the record. We've seen plenty of threads of genuinely obsessed people lusting after her. Believe me, she doesn't want that. This all hinges on assumptions you're making about someone, on motives you arbitrarily assign to them.

>Where exactly is the bad part of that? At the end of the day people are still getting helped.

>hurr durr intentions don't matter

>We've seen plenty of threads of genuinely obsessed people lusting after her. Believe me, she doesn't want that.

You sure?

Attached: 1530745499744.jpg (1344x756, 220K)

I mean this is still all in the realm of a hypothetical scenario you just so happen to believe in. And considering how fuckin mundane and bland those intentions are, no, they really don't fucking matter.

If I'm homeless on the street and some dude hands me a 100$, do you really think I give a shit if he's doing it so he can jack off to the prospect of helping someone later? Fuck no.

YOU have a problem with it, because YOU think people should act a certain way. Which again, should be stated, is absolutely wrong. Your perceptions about who she is and why she does anything is completely fucked up

Yes, I'm pretty fucking sure.
Also what the fuck kind of logic is that?

You're literally the type of nigga that would ask a girl what she was wearing if she got raped, lmao.

It was a special occasion thread for the 4th of July, it's a popular Alice cosplay motif, blah blah blah, you know all this shit already. Just because someone posts in a bikini doens't mean they want freaks plotting to rape her.

>Your perceptions about who she is and why she does anything is completely fucked up
Funny how she hates anons lusting after her, and then CHOOSES to upload more revealing photos after those anons have made her "uncomfortable". see

>You're literally the type of nigga that would ask a girl what she was wearing if she got raped, lmao.
No, I'm not. Rape is wrong no matter what, and no one deserves to be raped, regardless of what they wore.

But don't sit there and say you hate people's sexual attention towards you, and then CHOOSE post photos that reveal the majority of your body. It's hypocritical as fuck.

She had done it before last year but it wasn't really that bad. It only really got serious this year.

Certain people kept spamming it.

see

Come on, no one posts photos of themselves and creates a nickname for anons to identify them if they "hate attention". Come on.

So if the attention got worse this year and she didn't like it, why did she still post bikini pics? I don't get it.

The photos are fairly recent in her run as Alice. Only about 3 or so years. I actually still have her declarative over why she decided to do it somewhere. Though you'll choose not to believe it so I don't know why I'm bothering. We had a bit of a rough patch. Alice wanted to branch out to seem more real to people. Because before that it had always been either user or avatar faggotry. It's like a way of assuring people on the other side that there's a real life person there on the other end.
It's easy to disassociate when you're on the chans so long.

And the nicknames are just for convenience. We didn't come up with the name "sockler" you know. It was some other user in a /soc/ thread you were shitting in. And Korbo was a namefag long before we ever had the misfortune of running into him.

It got worse AFTER the bikini pics. Keep in mind, she didn't branch out into /soc/ or Jow Forums until fairly recently. Before that she mostly contained to /b/.

Where she should have stayed. But NO she wanted a larger following

>Alice wanted to branch out to seem more real to people.
I thought she took on the Alice helm because of the first alice?

Also, what does pretending to stutter, creating a "joke" patreon, having an instagram of a dog, etc. have to do with assuring people you're someone you say you are?

She enjoys her orbiters, and loves getting under the skin of everyone else. It's why she does the fake stutter and cutesy demeanor.... dear

Reimu talked her into it. I was against it. I agree with you. After all, we got your brand of bullshit to deal with, along with Korbo's now.

And again, it wasn't to gain a "larger following". The intentions for all of this were always to reach out to people and help them. It's a mission I don't even agree with quite frankly.

>Reimu talked her into it.
So she just listens to whatever her shithead tranny friend says?

> It's a mission I don't even agree with quite frankly.
Because you know as well as I do there are better ways to go about it that don't involve stuttering like an idiot and posting bikini pics while you cook shitty meat in lukewarm oil.

The first Alice was like 9 years ago, when she was still a kid pretty much. That's what the stuttering bullshit is about. The seeming more real to people part is about helping people on the other side.

The joke patreon was just for fun. All of the tiers were retarded bullshit, and it mainly served as a hub ways to contact her. Her dog instagram was just for fun, some people like her dog. And I'm pretty sure an user suggested that one.

And there you go again, fucking it up by just assuming shit.

>her shithead tranny friend
These insults aren't doing you any favors, dude. But she listened to her friend's suggestion, yes.

And no, I understand the method behind the madness. It's easier to help people if there's a consistent personality on the other side. It's why I dropped my trip in that suicide thread, on the off-chance I ran into that user again.

Even the cooking threads are designed to help people. It's all low cost budget meals anyone can make. I mean you can criticize the quality of it all you want, but where you assume her intentions is where I gotta draw the line.

Well, I didn't talk her into it. But I was supportive of the idea of reaching out here. I guess I had no idea Jow Forums and /soc/ would be THIS bad. I mean come on, I'm from /b/ ! But this is a new level.

Attached: 1G975F~1.jpg (800x1131, 153K)

>Even the cooking threads are designed to help people.
What is Youtube?

I guarantee you no anons were starving until alice decided to teach them how to cook lmao. She doesn't even know how to cook properly herself, for fucks sake. She said she puts the meat in lukewarm oil (never do that, it makes it soggy) because she didn't want to get hot oil popped on her. When I pointed out she should use a spatter screen, she said she couldn't, because of her NERVE DAMAGE. The shit made absolutely no sense, and she always gives people the run around because she's incapable of admitting when she's wrong.

Oh hey Reimu
You're in the clown shit now

Attached: 76f.png (210x339, 126K)

Why doesn't Alice help you out? She said the reason she HAD to become a twitch partner was because of your shitty internet's difficulty watching her stream. Out of all the money she throws around, she can't give her best friend a decent internet connection?

UH OH

Attached: 1GF70F~1.jpg (716x600, 337K)

If it were possible to get a better connection for me, I could afford it myself. But unfortunately, you just can't get any better here. It's one of those local monopoly type ISPs. I'd have to move somewhere new.

You ever just... buy your friends a house so they can watch you play video games?

Attached: 1GD311~2.jpg (600x573, 81K)

Eh, it's just a fun way of helping people dude. of course /b/ didn't NEED it. /b/ doesn't need fucking anything from anyone. But it's a nice little service for people that might learn a thing or two. Some people like it, some people cook along. She gets emails all the time from people asking her about it. So yes, while it is true people can get that anywhere else, it's also true that this is the same for....literally anything.

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/5602600/#5603041

And I see the thread you're talking about. I think the argument she's making is that she isn't fast/dexterous enough to remove or place back on the spatter screen lid when needed and it would be a lot more dangerous, cumbersome than it would have otherwise.

Excuse after excuse. She became a twitch partner because the donations make her feel good, she doesn't even need them. She even has her signature idiotic stuttering to thank the anons for tributing to their Waifu!

Attached: MONEY MONEY MONEY.png (644x425, 550K)

>I think the argument she's making is that she isn't fast/dexterous enough to remove or place back on the spatter screen lid when needed

as soon as the frying starts, place spatter screen on. There is nothing dexterous about that. If she can lift the meat she's putting into the pan, she can use a spatter screen. She's just making shit up as she goes along, because she has trouble admitting when she's wrong.

Again there you go just assuming shit. Again.

I don't see the big fucking deal with people donating to her honestly. They're adults that can make their own damn decisions. And it's not like her audience is composed solely of Jow Forums people.

hahaha nigga do you get upset over every streamer with subs then or is this just because you can't see her tits

If I made that much per hour, I could live on my own and have all the bandwidth I want. That's a lot of money, though. $20 one time doesn't buy a whole lot.

Attached: 1G143E~1.gif (400x386, 1018K)

>I don't see the big fucking deal with people donating to her honestly.
Neither do I. Getting donations is commonplace on twitch. But when she says stuff like "please don't donate", and has a patreon AND a partnered twitch, it's quite fishy.

I have no doubt she doesn't need the money. But the added excitement of people liking her so much as to "tribute" her is why she does it.

Idk fucking maybe? Seems like a bizarre thing to get hung up on. Like we're really in the weeds of nitpick territory now.

She does have nerve damage, her hands tremble a fuck ton, maybe she just assumes it's an unnecessary step because she thinks she'll be too slow with it. I honestly don't know or really care.

>or is this just because you can't see her tits
Alice doesn't look very attractive from her leaks, and her tits seem okay. I don't care to see them. read

So why doesn't your rich friend take all the money she uses for strangers and use it to better YOUR life?

Well the patreon is gone now, as you already pointed out.

The partnered twitch comes with the additional benefit of broader streaming options. Plus the chat gets to use that meme dingo emote.

She just streams because it's fun, it's really that simple.

>She just streams because it's fun, it's really that simple.
Seems like a weird thing to find "fun" when you claim to hate attention.

Oh she does, believe me. Again, extra attention means we have people like you and korbo hounding her all the time.

Also streaming on twitch and having fun doens't have to be synonymous with attention. Not everything is synonymous with attention.

She betters my life plenty, just by being in it. But I think you're overestimating how much she makes from Twitch. Maybe on purpose, maybe not. It's definitely not enough to pay rent or a mortgage.

Attached: 1GFE8A~1.png (825x1100, 889K)

I gotta go let my doggos out.

....I'm not saying that. I'm saying that why does she spend hundreds of dollars a week on strangers, when she could spend it on you and making your life better? Wouldn't you rather have good internet and live on your own, than have her simply be a twitch partner and give you streaming options? lol.

>Not everything is synonymous with attention.
No, but being a streamer/youtuber pretty much is. She could be playing by herself, that's fun. But what's more fun to her is having an audience.

>Idk fucking maybe? Seems like a bizarre thing to get hung up on. Like we're really in the weeds of nitpick territory now.
Yeah, it's a weird thing for her to make excuses about, I agree. She should just use a spatterscreen and stop being too proud to admit my suggestion was a good one.