WHATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT THAT, KIKEBOI?

U MAD, KIKEBOY?
Khazar milkers are DROOLING over big, uncut goy cock white your mutilated pecker gets dried up and blistered by scorching desert heat.

Attached: 1534408076984.jpg (561x650, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews#Autosomal_DNA
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They had their revenge though.

Attached: oyveyreligion.jpg (800x600, 181K)

Oy gevalt, Merkel will be hearing about this transgression

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (600x929, 69K)

Not to mention that falling for the khazar milkers meme only helps Kikes. Cause you know, if ones mother is Jewish, then he's Jewish as well....

Remove that memeflag and show me that beautiful David's star.

S E E T H I N G
Nice cope, faggots, I bet you even keep your shekels in a bank

those ancient jews that fought Rome have nothing to do with modern ashkénazis/sefaradi/arab jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews

At least I have money, my Slavbro.

Same religion for starters. Also, Mizrahi and Sefaradi kikes are middle eastern/Moroccan sandkikes. They most certainly don't have anything to do with White people. As for Ashkenazis, they have strong Middle Eastern gene, but have mixed with white women.

mfw my taxbux don't sponsor the genocide of my own race, but instead for border fortifications
/comfy/

Attached: 1534390889325.jpg (1109x1479, 236K)

I always wondered, what do pro pagan anti christian Germans think of the Northern crusades? Have you apologized already for your shameful permavirgin kike worshipping race traitor ancestors, the Teutonic Knights, who killed last Indo-European pagans in europe for a desert religion or are the standards double and Prussia was BASED ?

Were all your generations of Christian ancestors who build the HRE just retards tricked by Jews?

Your meme suggests that

Attached: teuton.jpg (274x184, 7K)

You realize your antisemitism empowers me, don't you
You ARE the bad goys

Attached: received_287285128521506.gif (633x600, 193K)

The Roman were based, they didn't have christcucktianity to fuck up their civilization then

if you have to have a jewish mother to be a jew and not neccesarily a father, wouldn't it be white men who are more responsible for the mixing
also men are more likely to racemix despite what bitter ethnicels might say

Daily reminder that you are half-human, even though I respect Bulgars more than other subhumans (at least you were on the good side in both WWs).

Attached: eurocucks.jpg (1000x1076, 844K)

I wont apologize for anything. I do however, pity the Baltic peoples, who suffered because of Poland and the Papacy.

daily reminder that the half-human part of your country died in 45, you are literally Turkey 2.0 but in the heart of Europe.

>muh dik

>but have mixed with slav women.
Fixed.

Ashkénazis are closer to European than they are to palestinian en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews#Autosomal_DNA
I mean, just look at them, it's pretty obvious that they are pretty much european/white.

Also moroccan/libyan/algerian jews =/= related to ancient jews, they're iberians/berberid mixes. Lebanese are the ones who are 94% similar to Caanite.
And being middle eastern like yemeni jews =/= related to ancient jews

In principal you are right. In the case of the Ashkenazi, genetics show that they are the product of Middle Eastern man, mixing with European (mosty Med and Celtic) women.

0/10 trolling Mehmet, maybe someone else will answer

>american education

>t. mutilated drycock

> Implying Berbers and Iberians are white.
The absolute state of sandniggers

true

>more than 80 percent of the maternal lineages of Ashkenazi Jews could be traced to Europe
>50 percent to 80 percent of DNA from the Ashkenazi Y chromosome, which is used to trace the male lineage, originated in the Near East
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

but the Y-dna or mt-DNA isnt relevant in autosomal studies.

Chadians, the niggerest of niggers, who are 99.99% nigger, all have an Y-chromsoma that is from eurasian lineage, because a very ancient male ancestors that enriched the local womens

Who called the Teutonic knights against the Old Prussians? Who has always spread Cucktolicism even to this day?

never said that they were white, just not real jews
>wanting to be white in 2018
lmao, cucked race in 2018, pretty embarassing

>Jew penis on OP's mind

Attached: IMG_0857.jpg (654x578, 77K)

Well I would rather be cucked than a brown boi sand dwelling dune coon

Whiter than you, Paki

Attached: imptrash.png (709x1098, 327K)