Math class

>ugh why am I studying this shit?
>it's so fucking boring
>I just want to play video games and hang out with my friends

Anons.... why are you not doing your math homework? You know those who can do the math rule and those who can't end up doing peasant jobs right?

Attached: IMG_1263.jpg (750x817, 116K)

1 burger + 1 burger = 3 bugrer

I'm too dumb for math

What do deutschies know about math?

No your not. It just takes practice. Lots of practice. Like learning guitar or a sport. Most people just don't have the patience

Congrats. You can now run for the GOP primaries.

I can't practice. It's too boring and my grades are shit. I literally have no motivation.

the problem is, unless you continue practicing or using that knowledge, you will lose it. Not many people use math like this on a daily basis.

Relatively few jobs require the understand of calculus, trigonometry or even much of algebra. It really doesn't make sense to make children miserable by forcing them to study a subject they don't enjoy and won't be applicable in their adult life.

This is true. But what it does is it teaches you how to problem solve and think critically. Which is essential for many careers, like computer programming, engineering, etc. even philosophy and logic are very closely related to math.

How do you self-study math, not for exams, but when you realize you need more to be a better developer?

Attached: thinking-spongebob_o_573082.jpg (446x414, 32K)

I somewhat unlocked my passion for maths in my first year of college. I didn't like it either in HS and my grades were quite poor, then I enrolled into computer engineering and for some reason fell in love with it(during calc I and linear algebra I), enough to switch to maths altogether.
I say this because HS professors are probably the reason many people find it boring.

Attached: 1534358681335.jpg (358x476, 32K)

Can comeone explain what the fuck is going on in that picture?

triple integrals is college math. if you're doing college math chances are it's math you need.

The point of math is to improve your iq and general intelligence, take a look at the highest average iq per major and you will find that Math related subjects dominates that list. Also just a reminder that you can't consider yourself white until you at LEAST know math up to calculus.

Fuckoff maths is the best

calculus is based

No

engineering and computer programming requires math to understand the subject material properly

Check this mans pants for shit, might have us an american stuck in Deutschland

report non-politics threads lads

This isn't true. It's wishful thinking. Learning is highly specific. Psychologists have been studying transfer of learning for over a century and time after time, they find that far transfer of learning rarely occurs.

Math builds on itself. You can't go forwArd if you don't understand the foundations.

It goes
>algebra
>trig/geometry
>calculus
>linear algebra
>differential equations
>etc
Then physics and statistic/probability use this math in their principles and theories.

integral over a 3 dimensional domain of a simple linear function

OP what do you study? I didn’t do triple integrals till I went to uni.

literally the only pleb tier maths i use is trig. i wish i paid more attention years ago.
that and calcs for voltage drop
sucks being a brainlet

Where on earth outside engineering, mathematics, and physics would you ever even need double integrals?

>those who can't end up doing peasant jobs
Who said anything about working.

Two of the best math teachers I ever had were Greek.

Computer programming doesn't require much mathematics. Most computer programmers don't need to know any calculus. Computer science is associated with discrete mathematics but the average computer programmer may not even need to understand discrete mathematics.

t. Tyrone

I've been trying to pick up as much as I could over the last few years, worked myself through a Calculus text book, and tried Linear Algebra, but I just fail to get beyond the examples and build a coherent system out if it. What I am aiming for is data analysis / machine learning. The latter is pretty dependent on it.

I majored in math/stats then got a masters in data analytics

But STEM pretty much runs the whole modern world. If you believe in creationism you can bet your last dollar god’s right hand man was an engineer.

Id imagine SICP might have an example or two, could be wrong

I think psychiatrists to name one learn some probability theory, ergo integrals over higher dimensional domains are probably something they need to be aware of at the very least if they are dealing with probability distributions of multivariate data.

Then basic pocket calculator is genius.

Sorry AnCap, I WANT to side with you on this, but you’re wrong. Physics is the language of our universe - literally the ‘code’ put into anything and everything you can see, feel, hear, touch, or even imagine by God. And the cypher necessary to be able to understand that language is math. And I’m not even a STEM-fag, I’m pre-law. But I did my universities calc and physics series because I knew I’d feel cheated if I went to university and didn’t learn actual, concrete knowledge.

>If you believe in creationism you can bet your last dollar god’s right hand man was an engineer
yeah. and the budget was determined by satan hisself

Its like learning a foreign language or programming, for some of us it simply doesn't click no matter how many hours you spend staring at it

If you can do calc and linear algebra... then you can move on to calc based probability and statistical modeling. Then you learn sas/r and sql. Then you get a comfy job analyzing data models that phds build.

Engineer job
>8 hours a day seated
>work inside a cubicle with extreme white lights
>suffer from kidney, back and diabetis after a few years of work
>can't get erection due to lack of excercise

peasant job:
>8 hours a day working out in the open air
>excercise muscles and legs
>thin and in shape, can eat whatever food it wants
>stiff cock

choose OP

Best calc professors I had were a Greek and a Russian

Hmm okay. As an engineering student, for the little respect I have for other degrees, I do have a disproportionate amount for maths, well done man. I hope I make it too.

I wanna argue but
>digits

I'm too much of a low-IQ brainlet for mathematics.
Pic related, I got one of the worst grades in my class (this is a retake).

I also have extreme anxiety and OCD and when I'm in an exam I keep thinking about the same question even though I completed it.

How do I get better at maths?

Attached: tfw.jpg (639x238, 33K)

I'm brushing up on pharmacological interactions because I'm studying for new certification for work, but I'll have to hit some math soon enough.

I had to write a couple ciphers and kept spelling it that way at first too, where my caesar and vigenere boys at

Too much X-Men growing up I guess

I am an Engineer (marine) and had to take a shit load of math classes (Calc 1-4, DIFEQ, Applied eng. mathematics, control theory math (space state shit), and complicated circuits mathamatics).

It isn't really hard, you just gotta follow the stupid procedure. I will say that you will use ABSOLUTELY NONE of it in real world applications, except if you are doing high level PHD research into some very detailed subject (hydrodynamic modeling research).

The most important classes, in my opinion, are structural dynamics and thermodynamics. That is real engineering. It is practical and it shows you how to think about problems you WILL encounter in the real world.

god bless user

>why do we have to learn this shit, we have gibtech that does it for us now
>why do I have this soul sucking job with a bunch of pajeets?
choose one.

either you've got the fundamentals well enough to work on the infrastructure itself or your just a plumber putting premade pieces together according the plans of greater men.

Concur, see my other post

>Anons.... why are you not doing your math homework?
uh, maybe because I'm not an underage faggot?

You can work from home... you can use standing desk... you can use your extra energy to lift weights... you get good healthcare... you make more money... I'll have time to enjoy the fresh air when I retire at 50 with a few mil in the bank

>computer programming requires math
It used to, but not anymore. Programming is now just a fucking meme degree for hipster faggots who create apple apps of literally no value.

>Computer programming doesn't require much mathematics
t. pajeet
How's your shitfest of cobbled-together stackoverflow posts holding up? How long until some white men are called in to clean up your mess?

Try harder, work longer. Mathematics requires you to think and actually understand and then work out the problems you are presented. You can't treat it like a memorization game like people do with history or biology, otherwise you're going to end up failing either later on in the semester or later in more harder maths. But yeah, if you put more time into it, and more time into dissecting what you're learning you'll be able to do it just fine, and in the process your iq will raise itself each block of maths you overcome, which can be a big motivator.

Keep focused. It will be so worth it. You can worry about fucking whites after you establish your career.

math is dumb made up shit

Attached: Two-Equals-One.png (1420x1140, 128K)

that's volume i'm pretty sure its using dV
what shape is this though? just some random one?

>tfw studying physics
>tfw parents, tutors and illnesses fucked me up this whole year
>tfw 11 classes behind
>tfw 13 days until Revision Exams
>tfw barely through the middle of 1 book
What do I do bros?
>inb4 why are you posting here
ISP is fucking up my connection, and Customer Service just woke me up from my nap...

Attached: 61dc86726c45bd0603f31861793db104--doctor-doom-doctor-strange.jpg (591x830, 221K)

ur dumb

Math annoyed me. Not because i didnt understand. But because as soon as i did understand we were on to some new fucking formula.

this doesn't seem right but I don't know enough about math to dispute it

This is where I fucked up. Not taking enough math courses. Work as an accountant and it bores me to tears. Love playing with data and programming. Want to move to data science. 34 and no linear algebra and only took basic stats and calculus in college. Fml

My controls teacher was greek. Controls math was all 'state space', and used complicated transform equations (Fourier and Leplace). He was a terrible teacher, and it was one of the hardest classes I have taken. He was a genius, but didn't give a fuck about teaching really.

how is this shit pol related

get out shill

You can't simplify (a-b) away because that implies a division by zero.

>15 years later

Engineering job
>back works
>have money
>kids
>white wife
>house

peason job:
>smoke 2 packs a day
>drink a 30 of piss beer daily to forget about shitty existance
>on third spic wife
>4 kids with different nigresess
>considering suicide daily

but (a-b) = 0, so you can't divide by it, faggot

>a=b
>divide by (a-b)

But that’s wrong.

Fuck math, I shouldn't have taken Honors/AP math classes in HS. Waste of fucking time that shit was, even if I ace'd it. OP is a faggot who just ate a cock for breakfast

MAth is usually in /sci/ while programming is in Jow Forums despite the overlaps
But youre right, not political

Cunt

Thanks dude

Thats easy
wait until you get to differential equations

they went wrong at the forth one
if a=b then (a-b) would equal 0
and then they try to subtract it when its being multiplied. that's why its wrong.

it's to improve your problem solving skills

I had an arabic french teacher try to explain this in middle school. It made me so mad, and I haven't forgotten about it

wait until you try circuits math, or vibrations. The Jews came up with an 'imaginary number' because all of their fake prophecies didn't work without it. It took me a while to figure out math and science are just elaborate Jewish tricks

>Math is difficult for me
>the jews did this

Caring this much about jews