Is society run by an old prehistoric cult of Saturn/Satan?

Is ancient pagan sacrifice related to the worship of Saturn and are 20th century genocides or modern wars on terror really just Saturn sacrifice in a modern form? What's so special about Saturn? Aliens or anything bizarre like that?

Attached: saturn1.jpg (415x517, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)
youtube.com/watch?v=T4WjyTV98lg
youtube.com/watch?v=ouEiDGyfM50
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you do goyim?

Attached: 1515881252429.png (1920x1080, 3.57M)

Yeah so Saturn has six dots on top of its plant, and the god of Saturn Cronos,Mithra,Baphomet,Mirth,Moloch,Mardock, or Lucifer are all the same person, and they require a child sacrifice. Look any of the nigger names with M, and you'll see plenty of dots to connect to modern day worship. Also Kubrick put redpills about this cult in Eyes Wide Shut it's why you see a Christmas tree in every scene. December is the month of worship for this god. It's all Kaballah sex magick which is why you see so many of the h-wood puppets make phallic signs.

Attached: 1532159749861.jpg (582x624, 128K)

something slightly more evolved had sex with one of these things, and I'm disgusted

Space is fake and gay, the earth is flat, and the planets are cgi with the symbols added by the kikes.

Attached: 1530196799237.jpg (1400x931, 110K)

can you provide any credible sources for you claims, because I could provide several for mine. I can believe that Kubrick faked the moon landing, but to believe in flat earth automatically exposes you as a retard. Literally absolutely zero fucking proof that the earth is flat. If the earth is flat I will disembowel my intestines from my anus.

Saturn....Satan...Santa....

Who lives on the North Pole of Saturn?

They don't even look human. Something has been actively procreating with these things to create this. What did god mean by this?

Attached: 1533938244554.jpg (500x500, 68K)

Attached: 1525727456908.jpg (1467x1653, 1.73M)

take off the memeflag, and I'll answer :)

MEMEFLAGS ARE GOOD OPSEC

I really wish this was proof
>yfw

Attached: like father like daughter.jpg (776x1390, 86K)

Attached: 1507119240003.jpg (996x1528, 738K)

Memeflag users all get the rope even you bonglanistan if thou abuse the powers given
also it's really gay

hnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg ... *Takes breath*

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, awareness, infinity ever expanding into new possibilities. God includes everything so you are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

There is always strive to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

Here's the problem with that I've been in an airplane before, and there is clearly a curvature on earth visible to the naked eye. Not only that, but if earth were to be flat there is no way it'd be able to perform a proper elliptical orbit around our solar system. I'm completely on board with the idea that we faked the moon landing though, and it was to out punk russia when russia was "the competition". I do believe we are advanced enough though to send things that aren't human into space, and be able to document what we find there.

They think Saturn was our Sun at one time.As for why they think that-I don't really know why.

The World is controlled atleast from the ages of Rome, by Satanic Papacy and Zionist Sabbatean order. They are hiding the truth, knowledge of life & science from previous golden ages, that what was preserved also in Land of Khem, Egypt. After Rome, hidden by royalities. They are the deceivers that created atleast todays christianity (piso christ) and veiled humanity into darkness. We are again rising in the ages with awareness. It is time to awake and realize what we really are.

>We are eternal spirits bound to our bodies
>(((they))) keep us in the dark by hiding truth, by this system, by sins, lies and science.
>Ancient bloodlines like Aldobrandini,Breakspear ruling vatican & jesuits
>they claimed people of the earth to their imaginary kingdom through three trust (three crown); 1455, romanus pontifex, 1481, aeterni regis, 1531, convocation.
>Through these three trust, cestui que vie is name of our enslavement. Wich is also 6,6,6 (symbol of material bound) when translated in latin.
>Level of awareness in humanity goes trough cycles and we have much less time to go through this cycle and it's ages than normally, that is why development has been so fast, that is why people are awakening to truth right now, we entered new age that is kicking in

why they create todays concept of Christianity is to keep us certain, small frequency of awareness so we would not rise and realize the truth.
Realize what you are, key to it is within. Body is just material plane that you borrow from earth. Through sins you bound thyself more into it, broke your boundaries. You are piece of life, piece of god that wan't experience bigger part of it. Through material ways it find not that expression. There is truth hidden within religions, within words to those who are ready to see.

Attached: sings.png (1748x2006, 3.84M)

Attached: 1506639330552.webm (682x384, 3M)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with our spirit.

Attached: seedoflife.png (236x225, 33K)

Yes

I heard about this, interesting. Also seen the Tesla quote before.

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

We should strive to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: cube7.jpg (1605x944, 543K)

Nimrod or Mardock was born on the 25th of December, hence the Christmas trees. it also correlates to the roman Saturnalia.

Attached: 1510972867485.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Attached: 1503251531343.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own false image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: liberals3.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

Attached: star.jpg (320x320, 31K)

Attached: 1526788369615.webm (890x454, 867K)

Attached: 1524773110750.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Attached: 1527467391802.jpg (1600x1067, 601K)

Attached: 1513955919819.jpg (672x480, 125K)

Attached: 1520440743426.jpg (1200x800, 243K)

>What's so special about Saturn?
It represents satan. This world is ruled by the prince of the power of the air aka satan, saturn, satarn.

Attached: Cube 2.jpg (718x593, 95K)

Attached: 1514835421924.jpg (1872x1047, 487K)

Attached: 1533953353832.jpg (1871x1143, 681K)

Attached: demiurge 2.png (1612x930, 38K)

satan, saturn, lucifer, demiurge = binding matter

Attached: demiurge.jpg (580x360, 137K)

Satan is a title, its not lucifer

That fucking hexagon on Saturn has been fucking with me ever since I found out about it.
I'm gonna go pray.

The stranger that is within thy gates
[the Canaanites or their descendants-Ed.] shall get up above thee very high, and thou shalt come
down very low. He shall lend to thee, and thou shall not lend to him; he shall be the head and
thou shalt be the tail" (Deuteronomy 28: 15, 43-44).

Jesus, the minister of
compassion, when he was asked to cure a Canaanite, denounced them as dogs. Matthew 15:22:
"And, behold, a Canaanite woman from that region came out and cried, 'Have mercy on me, o
Lord, son of David; my daughter is severely possessed by a demon.' But He did not answer her a
word." At last He did answer her, verse 26, "And He answered, 'It is not fair to take the
children's bread and throw it to the dogs."

>tfw jesus straight up tells kikes to fuck off and die

It's perspective of camera please just fly in an airplane if you ever get the chance to so you can see the earth's curvature. Flat earth is the dumbest conspiracy to ever be made. Posting webm.s of flights does not count as "proof" if I can see a form of curvature in your second webm. It's just the dumbest thing to attempt to debunk. Our orbit would be out of whack.

there is no orbit, retard

Attached: jesus redpilling.jpg (848x1480, 298K)

>there is no orbit
>attempts to call others retards
okay show us your proof, and whatever sited documents you can procure

oh and white man is original israelite.

The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

Attached: 1532597274741.jpg (846x569, 120K)

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this.

Attached: 1532687179305.jpg (940x543, 79K)

space isn't real, get a clue

Attached: flat-earth-1.jpg (1028x890, 91K)

>Between 2012 and 2016, the hexagon changed from a mostly blue color to more of a golden color.[13] One theory for this is that sunlight is creating haze as the pole is exposed to sunlight due to the change in season. These changes were observed by the Cassini spacecraft.[13]

Oh fuck

Sacrifice is interesting

>my jpg is legit bruh get a grip on reality space and shit isn't real only the matrix is *vapes* *cough cough*
kys neanderthal

Attached: jew vampire.png (863x1326, 630K)

Attached: jew ritual murders2.png (1491x977, 2.67M)

show me one single proof the earth is round

no its sacrifice to bel hence why the EU is based in BELgium with its HQ being modelled after the tower of baBEL

youtube.com/watch?v=T4WjyTV98lg
literally explains the physics of a flat earth, and how it does not correlate at all to our law of physics

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.54M)

show me one single proof, not a meme video

BUT WHITE NATIONALIST

They are basically saying that it is ok to have own country, identity, heritage.. Unless you are white!

And if you are against this, they call you white supremacist. When you google that, you get these pictures. You see?

Attached: white supremacistt.jpg (348x145, 10K)

K-I-K-E I see you

Attached: mercury, hermes.jpg (349x421, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ouEiDGyfM50

Jow Forums is just really bad place for (((their))) ego when goyms like us knows "secrets" and some of us even uses it without fancy rituals and adrenocome from raped childs veins. (((you))) lost already, density is rising and (((you))) have to face your creation in front of god.

Attached: and the dragon was castaway.jpg (300x300, 9K)

>adrenochrome

that is the real achilles heel we should be attacking

Attached: LEO anon finds 6 trillion dollars worth of adren.jpg (1366x768, 304K)

>video literally explains several methods in which you could test out the curvature of the earth by using the sun as reference, and having another person far away describe what phase it's in
>explains how things you can see wouldn't be able to be seen due to the horizon line
You still haven't given me a single noteworthy piece of evidence to back up your claims, and yet I post a fucking video siting multiple experiments, and sources you could check. Stay dumb as rocks nigger. Stick with your niggerscience.

>is society run by
Yes. They call themselves jews. They worship Saturn. Saturday is their holy day. OP is a jew

You can still see the boat, and it's from a perspective that's not elevated. Literally proving the point that earth is round, and you have no real rebuttal to show that it's flat. Literal niggerscience here folks.

no proof then, just a cartoon video

youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE

wow no proof fixed camera perspective, and no elevated camera perspective. NICE! Really debunking those round earthers Miguel good job!

Attached: 1530775043956.png (451x367, 297K)

it turns light into dense energy that we call matter

you are not saying anything, just barfing up shit that you got fed to make you feel smart and satisfied

you are controlled by Satan

Jews are shilling hard these days. Jesus real birthday was not dec 25. Saturn worship is jewish. Paganism has nothing to do with Christ or Christianity of any form. Holocaust never happened, just thought I'd throw that in.

>literally write a paragraph on shit not talked about
>you are not saying anything
Are you fucking stupid? Are you controlled by stupidity. Your actions seem as though you allow it to control you life. Only an idiot would refute without offering a counter argument against WHATEVER he would disagree with. You're clearly about deceiving people you fit in perfectly for the synagogue of satan kike.

We're not talking about jesus retard we're talking about Satan, and it's on the 24th numbnuts.

ENCIRCLE THE EARTH IN RAZOR WIRE

AGIOS O LUCIFER

abrahadabra niggersantanas

Attached: 1532331642325.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

Christ was born 11/9, thats right goys

I'm not a jew? I actually think it's jews.

Attached: images.jpg (229x220, 6K)

bump these threads are important

nobody learned anything from the babble you spat out , you are stuck in fear , in duality , in fake intelligence , everything you dont understand is satan to you , and you dont see that you are Satan itself

(((saturn))) devouring his son.

Attached: jews pizzagate.png (455x326, 454K)

There seems to be 2 currents in these threads

>the bad guys are the Canaanites who call themselves jews today but they aren't jews instead being Phonecians/Venetians and other assorted Canaanite merchants that bred with Turkic peoples to become the Khazar peoples. they are inherently bad because they are descended from Antediluvian genetics that survived the flood, Ham fucked a pre flood human (Cain descendants) on the arc and it made the Canaanites, producing Nimrod who raped Noah when he was drunk, stole "garments from eden meant for Adam and Eve" which made him invincible by conventional means (some form of power armor?) and then went on found Babylon where he founded a city dedicated to satanism and materialism.

>The bad guys are ancestral enemies of modern anatomical humans, the Neanderthals who were nocturnal and did not possess the same artistic thought pattern that Cro Magnons did, instead being purely predatory and parasitical. the neanderthals kidnapped and canabalised human young during the night and this became the basis for the vampire myth. in a neolithic Arms race, Canines become mans best friend as Humans domesticate them to help hunt the nocturnal neanderthals at night. having survived into the modern era by intermingling with Humans, the neanderthals possessing no real creative thought must steal and parasitise the creativity of humans to survive and continue their canibalism and harvesting of human genetics to support their dying bodies (Tay Sachs disease, Porphyria)

Attached: neolithic war 1.png (960x1106, 425K)

didnt trump call them dogs aswell ?

Clearly you have nothing of worth to post or you'd have posted it by now.

Attached: pedobama.png (512x768, 577K)

>who raped Noah
Got me right there.

Never forget the 6 gorillion jews that died in the lolocaust goyim. Sixxxxxx!

except the 25th is the solstice and corresponds to sun worship. you are just making shit up

Attached: saturn_theme.png (1440x900, 1.5M)

Can we go with concertina wire? For the lulz.

>Who lives on the North Pole of Saturn?
Sambo Clause, he finna fuck you up motherfucker.

You're a fucking moron go read the bible Lucifer is explicitly referred to as "THE MORNING STAR" you know THE FUCKING SUN DIPSHIT. Celebration occurs on the 24th, and the 25th is described as Satan's personal day.

Buy a sundial you philistein

No user let him bask in all his stupidity so he allow others to learn of it. Some retards are so retarded the idea of using real scientific methods to double check things they don't understand, is too foreign, and terrifying for them to comprehend, and process.

The morning star is Venus, genius.

Lucky Larry is a demon-human hybrid.

Mithras is associated with Aries which is Mars and moloch, if anything, would be associated with Taurus which is linked with Venus you utter waste of oxygen. You're fucking stupid.

You're both absolute fucking morons get off the computer, and actually read the fucking bible. Morning Star is Lucifer, and the Morning Star represents the sun.