Father about to throw me out

>be me
>no job 'cause I am not dark like the night or isis member
>gets insulted by family for being christian
>even insult my lord and savior
>heard that you can stay illegaly in USA after your visa expired
>hm
I'd really rather live on the street with God than being insulted for him. Anybody can ellaborate what I could do over there?

Attached: 11504697.jpg (205x246, 15K)

kill your father and sleep with your mother then go cut your eyes out

Ahaha, what a story Mark.

we have enough hamburgers danke

Thats what you get for worshipping a kike you fucking faggot.

Attached: received_138749303699184.jpg (1300x926, 205K)

If you can't even find a job you'll never be useful to your people so just kill yourself.

I waited for this. Thank you (((memeflag)))

come on, even Hitler think I would do fine

Attached: 1534249152167.jpg (688x418, 441K)

yes, ill go worship trees, and prance around like a moron. Along with practicing magic which noone should really fuck around with, no thanks meme flag i got my own corruption from fucking around to deal with.

what can I do when the bosses see me and then a ton of niggers not even speaking german. they choose them over me, 'cause they are sure the (((greens))) would come and call 'em racist

The US has less government gibs for the homeless than Germanistan does, OP. That said, American hobos are unlikely to get shanked by vagrant Muslims, and our niggers are domesticated.

So come here, join a church community, find a job and start a family. White man come home.

Attached: Fashwave 20.png (1522x2000, 1.77M)

Lol, thats the sad part about most of western europe, they took our jobs meme has become a reality.

Here, lets go geographic, so I can tell you as an American to fuck off.

>Not knowing what Indo-Aryan Paganism is, or even Asatru.

Pretty sad stuff, honestly. You'd rather worship an ethnic jew than be a Solar Imperialist.

Attached: received_136471677260280.jpg (567x850, 151K)

one funny story
>be me
>job interview
>come in mr user
>sit down here
>4 FUCKING ROACHES
>no job nor a call from them
I shed a tear, 'cause it was funny and damn sad at the same time

Always keep your faith if that's all you have.

Try to find anything at this point.

What jobs can a illegal do? Should I join some tacos and wait with them? If they are fine, I caan put my "racism" aside

A ethnic jew is a Judahite of the House Judah. Nowadays jews are imposters, khazars, pharisees and edomites Odinstein

Claim religious persecution, kek
Any jobs in cash. Better off marrying some broad

Thank you leafanon, also godspeed with you

>get job
>get house
>say "fuck you and bye" to your shitty family
>get cute, christian gf
>get family
>Thank the Lord

kys, degenerate

Tell your dad he's a faggot and then punch him in the face and tell him to get out of your house.

You'll get experimented on by (((the deep (((fried))) state))) if you go homeless in America.

Attached: Nuclear Jesus Sculpture.jpg (1000x678, 250K)

I want some free MK Ultra drugs.

does it work? what should I say? isisfags are after me?

Your nation is the next in line to get plowed by Islam. Buckle up.

Attached: received_426430247870192.jpg (478x478, 42K)

what jobs pay cash? I can live on the street, it's not a big deal for me for a time

Practically all non-government jobs don't ask you for proof of citizenship. Just keep a low profile and you should be able to find employment no problem.

Which jobs are available depend on what part of the country you're in. Lots of entry-level jobs in the service industry are available in big cities like NY or LA, and there's a demand for farm workers in the lowly-populated, rural middle of the country.

Attached: Fashwave 39.gif (250x250, 507K)

Tell them your dad is a faggot and you're seeking asylum in a country with real men.

Hahaha, always wanted to do that, but don't want to destroy the picture of my mom that I am a good boy. I am the only son she got. My (step)father and she have a boy and girl, my half-siblings

Be a food server. You get cash tips.

You will most likely be restrained and mildly sedated Its not the 1960 they wont let you have fun on them.

>tfw you listen to bach
they can come, friendo

I'm coming home

Attached: 1531397686491.jpg (1023x679, 43K)

can you grab your nuts back, and just move too the east?

If your mom loved you she wouldn't be throwing you out into the street where you're going to have to suck dicks to survive. Punch her too.

Motherfucker I got illegal friends that have two jobs with fake ids. Fuck you for not even trying

Good, I hope some muzzie stabs you for your last 10 dollars while you're homeless outside. Fuck you faggot, take your blog somewhere else.

Also kys christcuck

Attached: 1530489231185.jpg (640x538, 49K)

That user was being sarcastic. The US doesn't have a policy of accepting refugees in the same way and on the same scale that Germany does.

Say that you're here to find work when you apply for your green card. If you're employed and a productive member of American society when the card expires, you should be able to renew it without issue.

Attached: Fashwave 69.gif (640x482, 2.62M)

Will I be restrained by a hot nurse?

My advise op get a night Job and work like hell and save up your money. Sleep all day work all night and avoid your self ego arguments with your dad.

Thank you

I'd actually wish this work lmfao

Attached: 1533042728236.jpg (500x519, 93K)

Stop larping thats a start.

I once was again in Russia with family. I feel so alienated by my own race (I am russian). I got too germanized

best she is going to give you a knock out injection before your restrained.

They are not worth it, I take everything they say as passive as I can. It is tiresome from time to time

Attached: 1533237007456.jpg (883x990, 115K)

All you gotta do is sneak across the border or come here and never leave. That's what everyone does. That's why there will be civil war soon.

My advise op get a night Job and work like hell and save up your money. Sleep all day work all night and avoid your self ego arguments with your dad. do it. end every conversation with I am saving money so I can.

sure thing, Tyrone.
Norway barely even accepts migrants anymore solely because of Sylvi Listhaug, a strong christian.

Everyone can get a job if they try hard enough. Pray to the Lord and stay strong brother

Quick rundown please?

Attached: 1515894163506.jpg (1600x1064, 449K)

Oh baby that's hot.

Yeah you should just get out and do you're own thing user, whatever you want to do.

The obstacle is to get a job. I don't even have a driver license, 'cause I feel dizzy everytime I driv or am in a car

>Free will
>God
pick one

>I am larping
I wish I larp

Bicycle

Christcucks deserve death.
Worship Zeus like a man...

And I will fight on the white side, the truth side

Attached: 1522931733824.jpg (2560x1600, 642K)

God gives you free will, it's the satanic Jews that try to take it away.

All I see is a jobless lose making excuses.

Stop being a bitch and take responsibility for your circumstances.

No one hires you because you have a shitty attitude and it comes across easily.

Attached: 1527484181608.png (600x450, 166K)

This right here

Attached: 1522797887163.jpg (1908x1428, 324K)

Get out there and get a job. Im not trying to turn you into a slave, I'm trying to get you out there to experience things that will make you harder and smarter than you are now.

Trust me, I chose to go out and get a wageslavey job and its taught me a lot. For example, ITs taught me how to deal with people I don't groove with on a regular basis, its taught me what I don't want to do in life and its taught me how to engage with the world even when I don't want to. It has been invaluable and when I get a job I actually want, I will be able to hold it because I learned from my screw ups in this job.

>talk when asked
>do job
>friendly, just a bitch resting face

nice blog faggot
guess you should have prayed harder

>man would rather suck Jewish dick than walk with his ancestral gods
Sad!

> Be me
> Be foreign student and student worker that's pretty well paid, top of my game
> Housing contract expires in a week
> Will have no place to stay even if i tried for 2 months to find something decent and not overpriced and without any curry niggers or mudslimes
> MFW you do everything right and end up homeless.

Sorry, you can only immigrate to the US illegally if you’re a shitskin.

They have to go back

This guy is an Ahmed trying to sneak into the United States
We're full

>our ancestors are abraham
>our ancestros are adam and eve

Come in my arms danbro

Attached: 1516305243296.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

I thought Jow Forums said Russians/Slavs aren't white? See me a shiddyskinny

Murder him.

Nah dude, snow white russian, kind of tanned by german sun.
>be me
>went to school a day where I learned
>fricking arabs and niggergirls weraing hijab
I fucking bit my lips, I went to this fucking school and now they fucking occupied it

Attached: 1523116828262.jpg (1920x1080, 1.08M)

>Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain
My brother and father insults the bible and God, so by biblically I can put them to the sword

If you decide to, be sure to livestream it.

>>gets insulted by family for being christian
>>even insult my lord and savior
I don't believe you

>brother: you and your shit bible. it changed you
>father: you and this fucking bible, reading bullshit, don't do that, don't do this because somebody wrote it

Honour thy father and thy mother.

Take it on the chin, get a job and stop being job-cucked.

Psalm 14

Your story kinda scares me germanbro, at one point I will have to come out to my militant atheist family also that I am a Christian. I wonder how they will react.

Matthew 10:35

become a german teacher faggot
you are bi-lingual start acting like it
get your teachey license and just do that

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

>taking biblical teachings LITERALLY
yeah maybe 2000 years ago.
>what is the reformation

Godspeed with you. The more I read in the bible, the more I knew about (((what))) is going on, it's like everything shifted and changed for me. I wish you the best and hope to visit your comfy land sometime. Alone your name sounds comfy. Belgien.

Attached: 11481948.jpg (200x200, 19K)

How do I get one? And yes I speak fluent german, in contrary lost very much of my russian tongue

I have worked with several menonite people on the farm here in the US. If you are a Christian and are willing to work they would welcome you. Plus i assume you speak german so that would be a plus as that ia their primary language. They are great people and alot of them are also illegal since they are from either mexico of leafland.

>Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

hey thanks man c:

Attached: scripturedebate.jpg (640x629, 59K)

Why exactly don’t you have a job?

Context Kraut-fag

'Hate' here is 'to love less'. To put God higher than family, those that hate in our terms go against the commandment.

He is to big of a bitch to look for night jobs most people can't work dew to kids and other stuffs.

I do put God first, duh, that's why they apeshit on me, thinking I don't love them, only 'cause they are not worth any answer.
Also I am a vodka-fag, fish-n-chips-fag

Get a fucking Job stop arguing with your parents all day about your ego. fuck that would buy you 6 mouths

I literally send applications to everybody in my town mostly temporary work companies. And recently (((the flood))) started here so they choose poor refugees over whiteoids, so they can't be called racist