Polyamory with Asians

>2018
>You don’t have a polyamorus relationship with two southeast Asians (South Korean) beauties that want to love you, each other, and both bare your children

How do you even live with yourself? Why are you such a sperg? Tell me again how I’m ruining the white race by making beautiful, more intelligent hapas.

Attached: 01B91DA2-CA82-4CCA-A717-663252923D65.png (1242x2208, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hQhjrSYWS7w?t=18
youtu.be/T_BqnGEe9tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you trying to brag?

My school is 60% Asian but I always ignore the fish faces. How do I approach? I’m a 6ft tall athletic white man.

ill admit im jelly, except the southeast asian part

china korea and japan are the only civilized asians

pretty embarrassing tbqh. enjoy finding chewed up hatching carcasses around your house

You need a geography lesson, nigger.

Be nice but know what you want. You tend to either get the total sluts or the ones wanting a family. Drop some little crumbs about wanting kids and see how she reacts. Talk about the food and how much you love it. Basically talk about stuff regarding their culture and it’s your foot in the door. Then talk about their interests. Etc just look for ways to keep the conversation going without being boring. Try not to mention sex unless she’s throwing off hella slut vibes

Post more?

poly never works, no matter how happy everyone pretends to be one person gets the shit end of the stick and will get resentful. It all falls apart eventually, every time

Attached: exploding van.gif (240x184, 352K)

>labeling himself as poly
youre doin good op next time just skip labels
pretty jelly but hey i can hardly deal with one girl

Faggot. Youre talking to some 40 year old asian man.

also where are the pictures you degenerate if you are gonna humble brag give us something nice to live vicariously through you

It's always the amerimutt encouraging degeneracy and race mixing.

>How do I approach?
You don't you fucking idiot.

Attached: (((you))).png (1600x908, 1.66M)

Attached: CBA9D95E-4C16-4F13-8510-084705A7966A.png (1242x2208, 338K)

pictures you fuck

Korea is not in southeast Asia.
The word for having children is "bear." "Baring" children means stripping them nude.
You are too stupid for Asian women. Your low IQ is unworthy of mixing with their genes. You are fit only for mixing with niggers or low-quality Hispanics. I'm sorry, user, but genetics are too important to be left to a failure such as yourself.

this

>polyamory
Degenerate

You said it mate. I heard that weird things happened in italy recently. Could it be sabotage by ((NGOs))?

can someone explain the 'poly' thing to a non-degenerate?

nice way to multiply mutts, jew

>making hapas
Kys

Basically having more then 1 partner at a time.(with all parties consenting to it.)

One thing for sure, I hope things like that don't happen again. Keep up the fighting hellenic bro, una faccia una razza.

polygamy without marriage
degenerate mormonism

you have multiple partners, not considered cheating, "Very open and progressive" lots of women are buying into the poly meme because they know guys could never get laid as much as they would if she wants to abuse the rules.

south korea is northeast asia retard

Consensual continuous cheating. Every single time it ends with one of them falling for one of the side pieces and breaking up.

South Koreans aren't southeast asians

only way to be 100% immune is if you know you are confident enough to literally not care about other people fucking her

youtu.be/hQhjrSYWS7w?t=18

The girl you like slightly more is the blue car, the other girl is the green car, and you are the fat man in red. Just watch the clip and you'll get it.

Attached: 1525028687740.png (1276x719, 1.52M)

>One way to be immune is to be a cuck
Alright, good advice.

I mean, what else is there?Either you take it or not

that is one way to think about it but on the other end of that spectrum is chad, confident/suave/attractive enough to fuck other hot chicks at the same or even higher rate than their partners. 80% of women go to 20% of men i mean at least thats the only way it makes sense to me

Polyamory is good only if you are a turbo Chad

Attached: 1503369303252.jpg (640x360, 30K)

This took way too long for someone to post. Take pride in your heritage you degenerate race traitor. As great as threesomes are, you are giving up your chance at having a beautiful family.

well done, you are an inspiration.

The best part is you can play them against each other while saying you're being fair.

Monogamy makes women bored. Throw them into a cage and let them fight one another is 4d chess.

Polyamory should be a capital crime

common thing among jocks, rappers, etc is passing pussy around because "bitches literally only have one use" but im probably wrong im just guessing

This is how psychopaths are made. Archive this.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Degenerate behaviour is degenerate. End of.

This is among the top reasons why the white race is declining. You and all of those of a similar mindset will be punished by God.

>southeast Asians
>(South Korean)
What?

this exactly
tfw somewhat attractive but too socially autistic to make use of it
how do i switch from a sub mentality to a more dominate one

btw, americanized asians are garbage since they have been polluted by (((western))) degeneracy
youtu.be/T_BqnGEe9tw

>lowering yourself to literally the lowest behaviour by the lowest people in your society

Come on man, step it up

Thats one thing I envy about the Jews, atleast the ones in ancient times. When God personally ran them, he smote down degenerates in creative ways.

>cricket

Quit lying. You're black.

Judging by the length and frequency of his texts this guy is clearly a beta who would crash and burn with a White woman, but due to the race hierarchy he still has a chance with gooks and thinks this is some kind of accomplishment. Just pls kys

>Souteast Asian
>Korean
The absolute state of ricefuckers.

Attached: wojak mmm grayons.jpg (750x750, 61K)

It's fun for a while. I was in the same position and made the same brags. It will last for about 6 months if you're lucky. One of them will want to settle down with you and tell you to leave the other one. It will become a competition. Trust me.

t. had 1 asian gf while also having a white gf

this means nothing unless you post pictures of them proving they have any redeemable value enough to warrant investing in two of them at once.

Lol converted to Muslim yet faggot?

THEY CUT YA FORESKIN OF FAGGOT

Attached: Screenshot_20180806-072430_Google.jpg (1080x604, 412K)

Cricket? Did you get your phone from 7/11?

>southeast asian
>korean
wat

hey im not defending just explaining plus i bet being that wanted by two people feelsbrettygud.

I don't know if you can really claim to have a relationship, or a "partner" if everyone's just running around non-exclusively fucking anyone they feel like. That's more like a zoo than a healthy relationship to me. I'd say if you're ever in a situation like that, make a choice, because sooner or later one of the involved parties will.

If you're just a "player/fuckboy" that use women for their holes and nothing but, then sure I guess. But OP (and the girl he showed in his screenshots) is concerned over relationship issues stemming from one of them possibly being left out, indicating that none of the parties involved are interested in having sex with any third parties (outside of this trio). Maybe OP is just a sociopath/player/fuckboy though, and is just saying that to play them emotionally. I don't know.

In the cases you reffered to there, that's just casual sex. Not "relationships". I can assure you, with no actual first-hand knowledge of the subject, that a jock/rapper "etc." would NOT let someone hit on his girl, if he had one.

Sort of, although a lot of this is practical arrangements. Normally, you'd want to refrain from filling a screen with text as a reply to a single-line from her.

Which one did you settle with? Also, was this post not accurate: (pls, I need (you)'s for it ;__;)

who won? also what was the best thing you got them to do to prove they love you more

You shouldn't be texting more than she is. The ratio is literally completely backwards. Desperate as fuck.

Uwaterloo? Closer to 40% bro

Nice shill rice-eater.

Dude why don’t you just fuck her and get it over with. Don’t you with her. Free her up so she moves into the next white man.

ur a fag taking advantage of a naive girl and this will backfire spectacularly on your stupid ass

you're not the pussymaster you think you are

OP still hasnt posted pics because hes a bottom feeding beta.
A self respecting asian woman doesnt race mix unless Chinese.
I too can pick up bottom tier women, its easy, just have money and act as if.

This shit was on /b/ before moving to here what a massive kek

Attached: tb.jpg (800x450, 32K)

because i know how to spell and the difference between bear and bare.

This is how you end-up on the news with a knife in your balls and a girl crying in the corner in the room. This is how evolution works, though-- gotta thin the herd.

Wrong, it was on Jow Forums, but same shit anyway