Feel bar is open

Come in faggots. No shills allowed.
How is your day user?

Attached: 1525748502895.jpg (900x639, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DMonlRsJ5hY
youtube.com/watch?v=YqA0VQwwPaI
youtube.com/watch?v=TA9LVzuC7z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still hurts

Attached: the sky king lives.jpg (2048x1842, 740K)

Finally feeling better after a bad breakup from a 6 year relationship. Going back to education and reconnecting with old friends

Fuinished work and going to train in order to make the white race strong through learning martial skills... later going to study languages and read politics for the white race ... every thought and action is going towards that goal

Attached: 1533872447523.gif (870x350, 3.76M)

Looking for God. Apparently I'll have to go atop a mountain and show some sincere humility.

I know user I know

Attached: sadjak.jpg (750x1000, 75K)

Nobody should ever have to brave the storm alone. I may be a random user on Jow Forums but I will be there for you brothers

Got an email from a software studio. Basedest looking shit I have ever seen but I might need the money.

I've got strep throat so it could be better.

fucking onions mods

Attached: 1533858034678.png (500x871, 434K)

Attached: 924837465837465.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

I'm taking the full dose of Sertraline now and still no results. Gonna get wasted now. Cheers

I have been in love with "atheist" jewess for a few months, I began the healing process. I started reading Mein Kampf and funny and paranoid as it sounds, hebraic blood is poison for society, they use the same tactics in relationships, business. They don't care about shit except shekels. They don't have any regard for humans.
Taking red pill now
>mfw

Attached: Rated-the-sense-of-humour-of-10-historical-figures.jpg (289x292, 13K)

Living the richard life wage slaving away while my wife complains we dont do anything trendy

The chad fill up

I thought about killing myself... and I love myself way more than you.

Good luck user
Fucking finally user I told you it was shit you should have listened
I had a book once that could help prove what helps you in that situation in other words it just helped you find yourself when you climb a mountain it had a much deeper meaning maybe I will find it one day.
Don't drink cold water user

just sitting here jobless in my low income apt complex, no freinds to talk to, no real prospects i can see. browsing Jow Forums hoping to see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Attached: images (5).jpg (219x230, 8K)

Some bright morning when this life is over
I'll fly away
To that home on God's celestial shore
I'll fly away
I'll fly away, oh glory
I'll fly away in the morning
When I die, Hallelujah by and by
I'll fly away
When the shadows of this life have gone
I'll fly away
Like a bird from these prison walls I'll fly
I'll fly away
I'll fly away, oh glory
I'll fly away
Oh, how glad and happy when we meet
I'll fly away
No more cold iron shackles on my feet
I'll fly away
I'll fly away, oh glory
I'll fly away
I'll fly away, oh glory
I'll fly away
Just a few more weary days and then
I'll fly away
To a land where joys will never end
I'll fly away
I'll fly away, oh glory
I'll fly away
I'll fly away

I'm alright user. I finally got a GOOD job after being unemployed for a bit. Still though, I wake up everyday greatly concerned for my white brothers and sisters. Not even larping.

The mission continues to impregnate pic related too.

Attached: rageafterstorm_170226_1636_40.jpg (960x960, 96K)

Going good.
I’ll take a Heineken.
Have you heard about the deplatorming of Alex Jones? It’s real scary stuff. Within just 12 hours Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube banned his channel.
Now I know you will hear is was in violation of some gimmick contract, but the point is that all of those companies colluded with each other to ban a conservative.

I’m almost inclined to just buy land out in rural America and be a farmer.
Life sounds tough, but at least I am free from a system of control.
Enough of my rambling.
How is your day going?

>wasted whole day again without being productive
how to escape this cycle? I dont fit into this world anymore, everything fucking sucks, everywhere.

Attached: 1486071890582.gif (336x178, 3.09M)

>let me play some music

Attached: 54481cf6a8df382309c3b7269ebdfc5d2fc71779e01734ec116b5d50c38d5a03.jpg (1000x1131, 147K)

I’m an alcohol and it’s ruining my life.

user hang in there. You just described me for the last six months.

I wake up with the same concern. Every fucking day I see more racemixing, more fucking apes running amock in my city, this wasn't the case just three years ago.

Someone wants us dead, and no-one seems to even notice. Found two redpilled brothers at work though, the aryan resistance is forming.

Attached: 13963642468_74df3810d7_b.jpg (1024x768, 194K)

Pretty depressing. Ive been unemployed for 2 months and this morning i applied for jobs without success. This afternoon i went to see my grandma who has severe parkinsons and is dying. Just got home and flicked through bumble only to see a 23 year old white women with a ugly little niglet in my 95% white hometown.

Should I take a job at dairy queen? it seems to be the best I can do right now. I had a rough start to my adult life and it's really fucking me over, I'm trying to stay positive and keep moving forward but it's really hard sometimes

A video for you
youtube.com/watch?v=DMonlRsJ5hY
Just don't do anything weird user.
At least you didn't continue down that path
Well did you consider doing the opposite of killing yourself
Something will happen user we all have a purpose in life even it becomes boring
>Also shit gonna go down soon so stick for more
Good luck user
It's gonna get worse user just give it like 2 more months
As I said when you see it grab it (metaphorically maybe)

Metro Modern Art museum has asked for one of my creations for permanent display. I know it's an honor and I will accept, but to know it will be admired by Hipster idiots repulses me. The museum is going to hold a party for me and several others when they put it on display and the thought of having to go makes me want to puke.

DQ food is amazing. 100% southern royalty food

a job is a job m8. id take it

thanks mods, buncha dicks
youtube.com/watch?v=YqA0VQwwPaI

>Jow Forums catalog
jesus what a fucking shithole

Attached: 1532540714534.jpg (1205x827, 278K)

HEY POL WATCH ME FUCK MY OWN ASS

Attached: 7B6FD1BB-7711-47C9-B216-CAA7C5C77CBC.jpg (2340x2078, 1.29M)

youtube.com/watch?v=TA9LVzuC7z4
What I am listening user
Do not worry user just go join a club or something if nothing happens just do the opposite of what you are already doing
Do not worry user shit is already bad it will only get better just remember when you hit rock bottom well then nothing can stop you.
It always depends if you can take it with the redpill/blackpill well maybe. If not just wait until you find something different, if you don't take the chance, give it a few days.

what board is this from

that's what I was thinking, it's just depressing that at almost 30 that's the best I can do. At least it will pay the bills

Attached: 1524608279187.png (805x581, 164K)

thank you Kanye, very cool

I hate mods on Jow Forums

They are fucking kiked

Attached: C4mUBZkUkAAkGjb.jpg (581x520, 29K)

It sucks lol went home yesterday after a bad week in CZ, had lot of conflicts and misunderstandings with people there.

HAHAAA NO HANDS

Attached: 8A0D5DBE-51FB-4EC9-B7A0-6775509D8F7B.jpg (2340x2029, 1.25M)

Im 26 and have no prospects for work. Best case scenario i get a job as a loading monkey in a warehouse or factory full of pakis and wogs that pays minimum.

t. communist country

Can I have Coke please my friend, also everyday is a constant battle for myself, I miss her and everything that I dear the most.

Attached: CryCat.jpg (261x192, 8K)

I had to drive someone to the airport earier, I’m alone, I’m tired, and I want to die. I tried to find a place to drink the whole way back into town and I couldn’t. I’m not even a usual drinker and I just need a drink.
>The girl I loved is forever gone from me.
>No more drugs because /SiG/ told me not to.
>Going into the Navy at the end of the month.
>My most meaningful social interactions have been on Jow Forums for an entire month.
>have spent a worrying amount of time writing creepy bullshit on /x/ because I like writing horror.
>Haven’t spent a substantial amount of time in the sunlight for days.
>Currently drinking Russian Standard Gold with tonic.
>At 10AM, please kill me.

Attached: 5D95295B-01A5-4EDF-B856-107872E75009.png (500x915, 124K)

write a horror anthology, sell it on amazon, it might not be a career but you can do what you love and get some spare money from it

retards replying in a thread that was moved here.

Sure thing here
Well just wait for the navy I am sure everything will be ebin

Attached: 1433960115248.jpg (1656x1104, 259K)

lol nope, not on Jow Forums. Go apply for a job at a movie theatre, user. I heard its fun.

dont reply to imptrash, how new are you?

bump