Attached: IMG_2741.jpg (1280x960, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_the_Sabine_Women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lose weight

i've heard the Sabine method is highly effective if you can get it to work

im skinny as a twig nigga

what is that

good god man, and you call yourself an american?
did they not teach mythology at your school?

here, educate urself, although there are more colorful retellings in roman mythology books:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_the_Sabine_Women

just rape a muslim they'll marry you

K-Konata?

no

are u muslim

Why did you delete your youtube channel, I miss it

Do you really want to know or are you just shitposting?

Attached: 1525412564872.jpg (400x400, 25K)

only for you

Attached: average american poster.jpg (615x346, 29K)

youre a muslim guy

Attached: 1401157501744.jpg (691x624, 46K)

yes

Attached: IMG_2691.jpg (960x1280, 293K)

I'm not doing this shit today. You either want the real shit or you're just gonna piss me off. Look I'm the only person on this board who's been with a woman so if you really want the real shit all you gotta do is ask.

Attached: mamimi light.gif (450x338, 979K)

wah wah stop complaining and just tell me your secrets

Go the fuck outside and do something you love to do with other people. If you like to play Magic the Gathering go to a card shop. If you like anime go to a local convention. If you like to drink hit up a bar. Whatever you like to do you have to do it around other people.
Second you have to be confident. Everyone knows you're scared as hell and don't know what you're doing but neither does anyone else. They're just as socially awkward as you. Try to fake that confidence enough to get your foot in the door. After that you should be able to determine if that person is going to reciprocate your attention or not.
Lastly you have to get your numbers up. If you don't talk to lots of girls you're not gonna get a gf. It's all a numbers game. If you're not getting a girl to reciprocate just walk away and move on to the next one.
Oh yeah and take inventory of yourself to figure out where you sit in the dating pool. If you're a 4 stay away from the 8's. You won't get her. Lower your standards and be realistic. No beauty queen super model is going to want your homely ass. If you're not realistic and not willing to compromise a little you'll be alone forever.
This is my advice and I know it works. I'm a 5 that's been with 9's just because I was confident and was proud of who I am. If you can't do this basic thing then you'll get nowhere.
Now go the fuck outside and get that girl and if she doesn't want you then fuck her there's plenty of other women.
Here's a little math to help keep you motivated.
There's currently 3,783,084,976 women in the world, there's 195 countries, people say your perfect woman is 1 in a million and by that logic there's 19.4 instances of your "perfect woman" in every single country.

Attached: 1475924352508.gif (640x480, 170K)

>homely

t.t

Don’t listen to this guy Op. He is mentally ill and still has yet to get over his trauma from parental neglect and being raised in a cult.

Attached: E8664320-92D0-49FF-8EF9-ABEA5FC241FF.jpg (630x630, 74K)

Deal with it don't be such a candy ass faggot. You think Stacy isn't gonna say worse things about you? Get over it.

Attached: 1501233313884.jpg (385x375, 35K)

giv gf plZ

Attached: 266954293.jpg (401x336, 15K)

And you have yet to move on from childishly bashing on people you know nothing about. Grow the fuck up I gave him solid advice.
What would you tell him?
>inb4 just be single

you look like Roulroul

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Giving people advice not to listen to toxic people is not bashing. Be aware of your shortcomings, acknowledge that nothing I said was untrue or unfair, and stop posturing on the internet

What about my advice was bad?
If you're so superior and know everything about someone deconstruct my advice instead of just spouting vocal diarrhea.

Don't, get a bf instead

slice yourself in half

omg no

ok and then i will be the gf

Attached: IMG_2742.jpg (960x1280, 281K)

like this

Just don’t give advice and focus on working on yourself. That’s all I’m getting at. If that deflates your self worth enough to get defensive, maybe you should take that as evidence that you have things to work on?

Oh I'm so sorry Mr. Expert. Please tell me what I need to work on since you're such a professional.
I've got a job, friends, an avid social life, a family and my mental health has never been better. I never said I don't have things I need to work on but you're acting like I'm a complete trainwreak just because "muh posting on bant" like you're not doing the same thing.
So please tell me what I need to work on. I'll wait.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 98K)

plz go argue somewere else this is a peaceful thread and im tryin to sleep

Attached: IMG_2744.jpg (960x1280, 309K)

I can only speculate, but I think it would just make you more defensive. Everyone has things to work on my dude. It shouldn’t upset you. But maybe you should look at the fact that you’re still trying to posture as something to work on?

Don't listen to him he only knows how to fuck ugly and gigantic women

Attached: mrsnormie.jpg (640x750, 114K)

eww

Attached: IMG_2745.jpg (1280x960, 284K)

i love putting my pinky right here

Attached: IMG_2747.jpg (1280x960, 267K)

You know I had a long post for this but said fuck it. Enjoy your time here subverting good advice based on who posts it.

finally some peas and quiet now i will sleeps

Attached: IMG_2748.jpg (1280x960, 276K)

can i be king of bant

Attached: IMG_2762.jpg (960x1280, 229K)

this facial hair looks really gross rn

Attached: IMG_2765.jpg (1280x960, 274K)

>go to public pool
>make sure that the pool is not dense
>swim to the place where no one else swims
>masturbate in the water
>make sure not to make any noise
>cum in the water and swim away
>wait for a woman to swim to the place where you cummed
>when she swims, your cum gets into her pussy
>now you aren't virgin anymore

There is no hope for you. Give up.

Prove me wrong. Pro tip: You can't.

this is what im gonna do

wow what a chad!! ( this is me looking up to u )

Attached: IMG_2766.jpg (686x1280, 216K)

what chanel are u talking about