Time to empty your pockets Jow Forums, are you a true man of the west or an onions slurping child?

Time to empty your pockets Jow Forums, are you a true man of the west or an onions slurping child?

Attached: IMG_1911.jpg (640x480, 49K)

>*tips fedora*
>check out my weapon and switchblade

i exclusivly carry a Katana wich is ways better than any gun because it can cut the barrel of any gun rendering it useless

third world citizen detected

OP is a faggot pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-17-16-02-38-160.jpg (751x655, 144K)

cool bb gun

I guaran-fucking-tee you OP just put a bunch of shit floating around his house together for a picture.

have fun with your rotting jaw

Attached: 0ffb877eed1160d9ddc27f282eb00d4d.jpg (300x277, 17K)

This thread is below blebbit tier.

Tell your wife to put her gun away and that dipping will fuck up her mouth. On second thought, are you fucking a tranny lumberjack?

You're a faggot

>slice the barrel of an assailants gun
>get a bullet and hot powder in your face anyway

I carry a 20 inch dildo in my pocket. It both intimidates abs confuses my enemy when I whip it out.

>skoal
Plebeian

Copenhagen is obviously the patrician choice

Based and redpilled.

Neat, thinking of getting a pocket gun myself either that Ruger or a Beretta 950 Jetfire.

Switch blades are perfectly fine, I carry one all the time more as a utility tool than a weapon. It's only edgy if it's some faggot knife like a stiletto or a butterfly knife that's being unironically carried around.

This thread is dissapointing.

Attached: 8D060BC4-D02C-45D5-99C8-6DC843D6DEB9.jpg (2334x3121, 1.62M)

>switch blade as a utility knife
You're not only cringe, you're fucking stupid :)

SUPER BASED & SUPER REDPILLED THREAD

must be nice to live in the third world and also carry a big knife to be extra insecure