I want to kill myself so badly

i want to kill myself so badly

Attached: 1534422181208.png (808x805, 830K)

research is key

Shotgun to the head. Saw the barrel off so you can get the barrel in your mouth. Use a slug. You don't want to end up like that girl who shot herself under the chin with a 308 and survived, but is now retarded and horrifying.

nah carbon monoxide poisoning and car

or you mix a packet or two of diazapam with a tonne of spirits

your journey to the black nothing shouldn't be any more uncomfortable than it has to be

Attached: Carbon_monoxide_suicide.jpg (352x530, 65K)

you all are some fucking niggers, don’t do it OP

you won’t therefor you don’t want to

me2 haha

>don’t do it OP
the most pointless words in the history of humanity

Do it then

>pink wojak
which one is it? please be vet

I don't want him to do it. But if he does, I don't want him to miss, because it's even more pain.

who's vet

me too but I don't want it to count as legit suicide so I'm just drinking like 4L of diet cola a day and staying awake for as long as I can and other random retarded things that are really bad for you

if I could afford to I'd probably start smoking like 3 packs a day and binge drinking more than I do also, maybe order some russian research chemicals off the deep webz

>other random retarded things that are really bad for you
lol so much this but it takes a very long time anyway

maybe not if you combine them, some are much worse than others.. not going to go into details but it's pretty easy to OD on a lot of commonly available "normal" products

did any specific thing bend your life out of shape or are you just sick of it

Legit question: why do you want to end it?

i'm a genetic dead-end in every sense of the word, old depressed schizo who was once considered smart, now basically retarded due to being chemically lobotomized by anti-psychotics anti-depressant benzos, booze, weed and all manner of other stupid shit

chink scam

stop ruining yourself, faggot

me too but I don't make threads about it

>genetic dead-end
Shouldn't prevent you from enjoying your life. Just don't have kids.
>old
Can't you just live in hedonism for the few years you have left and enjoy them? We only have one life.
>depressed
Sounds like it
>chemically lobotomized by anti-psychotics anti-depressant benzos, booze, weed and all manner of other stupid shit
Sounds bad. But it seems like you got your self-conscience back, didn't you?

don't bother trying to play online headshrinker or pollyanna's game with me

you have no idea what you're talking about or who you're dealing with