I wish I was born a female sometimes

I wish I was born a female sometimes.

Attached: 1499856164735.jpg (2000x1500, 1.02M)

Why

I wish I was born a female all the time.

Attached: 1505571629216.jpg (400x533, 34K)

because being a guy is hard, and i can't get validation on social media like girls do.

You mean you wish you were born attractive females. Ignoring this nuance is a symptom of your delusion

Attached: 0F36EF46-C2B2-4DDA-B871-B09887D18EFC.png (602x815, 987K)

Same.

Attached: 8165596_p0.jpg (992x1403, 204K)

grow up
its unhealthy & pointless to wish for something that can never be

tru, it must suck being an ugly female

>turd
lel

I don't care, I think I'd still be more happy as a ugly female, at least if I keep my mental capacity and non-normie personality.
But being a tranny would be worst than death.
I know.

bad thread

NICE id!
Opinion disregarded :)
based

Attached: 0c8.jpg (1280x720, 344K)

>don't eat anything and basically be lethargic like most of you faggots already are
>put on some make-up
wow, it's almost like being a woman is easier

me too

that hurt, user. I just want to be loved again

Attached: 1495515060149.jpg (728x546, 42K)

Epic
You wouldn’t have the same personality and would likely still have some “grass is always greener” outlook

I wish my life wasn't fucked up sometimes.

dumb tranny

proofs

Probably, yeah, that's the reason I don't really wish to be born as a girl, because I'd have female socialization and I'd be a braindead femoid instead of a lazy, dysfunctional but relatively intelligent person. But I still wish I was one, it's mostly their body that I envy, I think. But a big part is due agp.

I mean in your case it’s a legitimate neuroses, so for all I know you actually COULD think that looking like this would be better

Attached: 10AE2C1F-C21E-4D4D-B13A-F5465D4B9E18.png (236x295, 146K)

being loved again is something you might be capable of achieving
I hope you achieve it some day

but if you sit around and say I wish for this miracle or that miracle it will only make you feel bad and that hurt will end up being far more then the hurt of me simply explaining this to you
throw these fantasies in the trash now and move on

I've seen old women looking like this desu.
This is kind of frightening tho, I have a predisposition for this kind of stuff, and I'm afraid of breaking and doing this kind of shit when I'm 45 or 50.

>grow up
>its unhealthy & pointless to wish for something that can never be
Would you tell someone with depression or something to just grow up? It's all in their head but that is kind of the point

this

kys faggots

Fuck off spic, get your subhuman self out of this board.

kys fag

yeah, thats kind of depressing
You're right, but i think i'll stay here for a bit longer. I still don't feel like getting up from my bed yet.

I wasn't so sensitive to bad white balancing.

Attached: kotwb.jpg (2000x1500, 1.93M)

I wish I was dead sometimes

Please tell us more of this wisdom, 5000 Turd.

Well, we're in the same boat. Let's do our best to avoid becoming trannies.
I believe hedonism with some efforts to have a nicer body could be a good way to cope. I started following pic related even tho I'm not a trap or intend to be one.

Attached: 3ac4db736d0d8a17b12aa29646cc6d32.jpg (1010x1425, 338K)

I am only saying that I think it is an unhealthy behavior with only negative effects, no positive.
I am not disliking them for it or telling them they must stop.
I can understand how it feels to wish for something beyond your control and it feels really bad, until you accept things as they are and move on it only feels worse.

Everyone should strive to exercise and be healthy, it's a good thing to look your best, and that's achievable through looking after your body.

nice man, yeah I'm too old to become a female anyways, and yeah exercising and eating healthier are great. you can never go wrong with those.

atleast yor not a women lol

too old? you're not a boomer are you?

Fags. Grow some balls. Oh wait, you cut them off.

i'm 24

In the end I’d say people with identity disorders can do whatever they want with their bodies. It’s their choice. That’s not the issue. The issue is when groups lobby for ease of transition without having efficiently studied it to determine who actually is experiencing some degree of altered brain chemistry, as opposed to who’s depressed and projecting it into a toxic delusion that women have it easier.
Thing is people with depression aren’t saying that continuing with the cycles that feed their depression is going to make their lives easier. Trannies say giving into their neuroses will. So it’s kind of a shit comparison

You will never be a pretty girl like me, HA!

Attached: __kochiya_sanae_touhou_drawn_by_anarogumaaa__26576a1bb6c6d8deea7829647aac6dc8.jpg (1200x744, 115K)

You are not a girl
You are not pretty
Fuck off

You are not a human
You are a spic
Fuck off

Attached: __kochiya_sanae_touhou_drawn_by_anarogumaaa__70c93749b8d60f378d1a9542783fa3a2.jpg (1138x910, 123K)

kys faggot

suicide yourself faggot

Low iq shitskin repeating the same thing again and again, with no originality. Unsurprising.

kys faggots

Attached: 15321680245751914100117.png (750x750, 391K)

Sometimes i wish i were born kot

Attached: 1534248058206.jpg (960x960, 52K)

>toxic delusion
just to clarify - you do not believe women live easier lives, or at least some aspects of women's lives are easier than men's?

>tfw not born a cute doe

One shot at life and it's ruined

Attached: 1481615418889.jpg (634x552, 70K)

The almighty 5000turd has spoken

Same

Attached: 4567986546.jpg (704x884, 108K)

Don't do it nicemark

do it nicemark

do it nicemark

The only thing I'd have a vagina for is to get rid of the refractory period while masturbating so I don't feel immediatly depressed after an orgasm.

do it but then regret it and stop half way nicemark

I believe that everyone’s lives are easier than others in some aspects and that comparing is pointless because it’s subjective

I like your posts, but honestly Danemark is probably the worst place to transition.

Is this some reverse psychology you're pulling here?

Wish I can have a US green card.

I wish I had money

For the hrt? You want you can try pueraria mirifica, it's like slingshot vs gun but it's a starter.

no, for Fumos, sewing mashine with equipment, more clothes, a laptop and general stuff.

You will never become a woman.
You can just pretend to be one.

Attached: __kagiyama_hina_touhou_drawn_by_spirtie__sample-f57b4524d8abd0dfe831863786cb012b.jpg (850x601, 217K)

assigned kot

Attached: 1526082761356.jpg (400x300, 14K)

Even pretending to be one isn't possible for 80% of people, it's all in the genes.

You are an idiot btw
Women live objectively easier lives
A very large proportion of trans men detransition because they find life as a man is too hard

Attached: t1odhzij.jpg (592x624, 264K)

you’re talking out your ass. most detransitioned trannies are ftm but it’s still an extremely low percentage. stop acting like a tumblr faggot trying to play oppression olympics