Hello Jow Forums im sorry if im being inactive sometimes but i will always stay here...

hello Jow Forums im sorry if im being inactive sometimes but i will always stay here. i will try to be here as much as i can. but how about you user? do you need a hug? do you feel sad. dont worry im here for you if you are hurt. i dont want people hurt.
anyway this is a nice thread but please be nice :)

Attached: 1534344082218.png (563x800, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtYryPNmQzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys faggot nobody likes you

thats not true user and please stop being mean.

Rood

Sorry about that dude some people dont get the point of coming here

Attached: 1534398113977.jpg (668x1869, 238K)

Apart from a bullet to my head? Yeah I'm good

come give me a hug norbro

Attached: __ichijou_hotaru_and_koshigaya_komari_non_non_biyori_drawn_by_variangel__3da5ad2b2aaf09b969808ab5a01 (700x980, 347K)

lets just hope he doesnt get worse
spoopy :(
dont do bullets in yourself user!
*hugs* are you happy know :3

I want a hug to start the day :)

Attached: !.jpg (317x207, 16K)

Gay gay go away

Attached: 1522637935784.png (563x542, 157K)

*hugs* have a good day user

Why not? It's pretty appealing

did you do anything worth living today?

its not gay
user i know that feeling of wanting to die. so much you hurt yourself. dont do it please. there is so much to explore even if you are limited. you would be wasting your own worth. you are worth so much then to just suicide. its just sad :(

i learned to use trains. so i went a bit out.

good, do more tommorow

maybe. im taking a bit break
it made me really tired.

Yes but you are

i wont be gay in this thread i hope. maybe it helps if we stop talking about it :)

Fine

thanks for accepting. i hope you can accept me as a friend

if i saw you irl i would fucking beat the fuck out of you faggot
i hate you

Friend?

Attached: Qbp6tk.gif (320x240, 1.86M)

Hey Norway, i hope youre having a good day so far and feeling better in general

dont say stuff like that. its bad for your mental health
yes i would be glad to call you my friend :)
i am. its much better knowing people want me alive.

stfu i fucking hate you fag, i seriously hope you kill yourself like u said before
i hope you rot in hell you fucking faggot
the one that should check its health itd you cuz youre a fag

>MFW i have friend
Feels good nigga

Attached: 1534149832273.png (579x585, 14K)

please user take time to calm down. im sure we can get along some day :)
why do you hate me?

awee your welcome.

I would normally agree with you but norgay isn't as bad as the other faggots on this board

Nice dubs!
Yes you should deginitely keep on living. I do enjoy a good nice thread in between all the frogs and Cirnos

thanks. thats what i try. making nice threads people can relax in and feel good. maybe even be good irl after. just the niceness of being nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=CtYryPNmQzQ
currently listening to this. its really comfy

is it me, or is Jow Forums shitting itself today? can't post anything in half the threads but others work fine

i dont know? umm maybe they fix it later.

Hey noranon.
I'm sad could you post some lewds?

test

if i die you can be king of bant :)

what lewds?! im sorry but that is bad. *hugs you* is that any better?

i dont know if i deserve such a title. im just a average person being nice.please dont take me for being better or something

Common Noranon. You know the stuff. The real lewd stuff. Also thanks for the huggles.

>his only friend is a suicidal faggot from norway

im just not ready to post pics of myself :(

forgot pic?

Oh silly user. I meant leaf girl and aussie girl holding hands. Wait a minute Noranon. You have Lewds?!?

no! i dont! i thought you talked about me because you didnt mention anyone else. im so sorry

my scripts are a mess again, no idea what happened, but I guess if i want to post pics now I'd have to post from catalog

thats weird. i will try to post pic.

Attached: 1524775233781.jpg (640x775, 106K)

Are you sure Noranon? You seem a little squirrelly. You trying to cover up your perverted past?

Attached: 1497839139285.gif (500x394, 184K)

uh it worked for me. i dont know whats happening to you though user

i have never taken a pic of my stuff. im innocent please

Oh Noranon. There is nothing to be ashaned of. You can admit to the vast amount of lewd pictures. You know you want to.

Attached: 1515112154533.gif (500x283, 1.54M)

i would want to be lewd. i want to make lewd pics. but im too ashamed and embarresed >///< i will never ever do it probably

Oh Noranon.There you go again. With that uncertainty in your voice. You say you want to but you're too embarrassed? Isn't that what you want? You know deep down inside you want it. You want to be known far and wide as the little Lewd user from Norway.

Attached: 1517946978600.jpg (583x736, 43K)

i dont want to be known as a slut. but i just want someone to cuddle with me and think im sexy or something :(

Woah Noranon. No one was gonna judge you as hard as that. I just want you to be a little bit more honest witg yourself. I won't judge you so if you want you can start with me. I'll give you all the cuddles and tender loving you want.

Noranon?

oh fug i was tired and i napped. im sorry i should be more careful so i can answer next time :(