Yuropoors and their faggy eco friendly go carts will never know the feeling of being a real man and driving a real...

Yuropoors and their faggy eco friendly go carts will never know the feeling of being a real man and driving a real man's vehicle.

Attached: 2018-Ford-F-450-Super-Duty-Limited-4x4-model-with-white-exterior-paint-and-dual-rear-wheels_o.jpg (900x600, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDKcRLueKh0
youtube.com/watch?v=QdDqLS-ppaA
youtu.be/RHIrhnAmKA0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he missed the memo
trucks are for faggots unless they're used for work.

GOD BLESS

Attached: 2017-Ford-F-150-Raptor-SuperCrew.jpg (1600x1067, 326K)

>missing the memo, the thread
Trucks are for work, faggot, and if you don’t use it for work, you’re an uber faggot try-hard

Grey 2010 Dodge Challengers are real manly cars

Euro peoples don't listen to the hick white trash country music listening meth shooting OP who posted the picture of that piece of shit truck. I hate pickup trucks so much.. they should be outlawed. No one needs a giant gas guzzling death machine like that. If I saw that ugly ass truck I would key the shit out of it.

>t.daily drives a 42 inch tire truck in the snow for fun

but muh lifts n truk nuts n rollin coal and muddin

SEETHING

Attached: cq5dam.web.768.768.jpg (720x640, 57K)

it screams "white trash"

Your post screams "faggot"

Attached: 1390877609977.jpg (500x667, 45K)

>Where’s the lie? In the memo, which OP missed.
Trucks are for workers who use them and faggots who abuse them

Superior Van >>>> "truck"

Your p*ckups (or "trucks" as you call it) are fucking useless garbage, and can't compete with superior van.

Attached: 1534542284416.jpg (640x480, 95K)

So sad Bjorn. So sad. One day you may become a man.

Go to bed Hogg. Meme machine needs some work

t.someone who never used a work truck once in his life

Attached: legacypowerwagon.jpg (736x528, 58K)

Fuck off newfag. We all know it’s your dads truck anyway

>he's never towed his V8 truck with an even larger turbo diesel truck
I feel bad for you fags

Attached: IMG_20180524_1956216.jpg (4896x3672, 1.39M)

>t. susceptible to advertising low T beta cuck brainlet

A man doesn't need any external validation of being a man. If you depend on the approval of others you've already lost.

>it screams "white trash"

Those fuckers are over 70 grand. What are you driving, sport?

My brother just got a new F350 and it is a very nice vehicle. He uses it for work, not just a redneck status symbol.

>If I saw that ugly ass truck I would key the shit out of it.
no, you wouldnt mr internet tuffguy

Get a Dodge

But what's the point of all that if you're giving away your nation?

Either indulge in pic related or roll.over and die.

Attached: 1534296107831.jpg (1000x708, 437K)

42 inch tire trucks are hugely popular in Iceland actually you insecure baby bitch.

Attached: download.jpg (480x360, 30K)

>real man
>truck produced after 1990
pick one

I didn’t mean to kill people, I cried when I heard someone died

Wow this topic really brings out the shills. Well done OP. My topkick gets fresh wax every weekend. America is so great I call the detailing team to my house and they do the work in my driveway while I sip.

sage

I love me some trucks from the 80s

Attached: 5838D751-DA96-4E0C-A00D-5654CD2FACBA.jpg (480x360, 49K)

Is there a thread for this?

*outlasts derge, ferd, nd chervy*

Attached: toyota-hilux-3-0-3-0-d-4d-4x4-aut.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Based pole

why are people who drive these tantamount to female drivers, btw?
why cant people who own these things actually drive them?

this

Yep I have a truck I use just for desert runs, which I tow out with my even bigger....truck. get some europoors

>implying shills are shills
Wow the shills really bring out the brainlets. WELL DONE OP. We got them. Now we can do something about it like ban them, right? Mods? No?
>What did he mean by this

Such real men that you still struggle to use a manual transmission haaa.

If your car can't comfortably sit on the motorway at 220km/h or more it's a baby toy.

>does a burn out in your path while hauling a christmas tree

Attached: 95lightning.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

DONT YOU DARE CALL MY F350 A PICKUP ITS NOT A TONKA TRUCK GOD DAMNIT REEEEEEEEE

>My sense of manhood comes from truck commercials depicting masculine men in their vehicles

Just when I thought this country couldn’t get any stupider

Whiter than you, Travyquon Shumbuiqua Washington.

So mad emo kid. It's ok. One day you'll maybe graduate to manhood and will understand. Sounds like you were sheltered a little too long. It's ok.

I have an Unimog , much better than any of these dysfunctional redneck / nigger pick ups

Attached: be.a.nigger.jpg (500x633, 59K)

>*doesnt need to pass car safety tests*
>*kills you in 30 mph crash because seatbelts are "fer pussies"*

>not having a driver

Make one

>I hate pickup trucks so much.. they should be outlawed
You should leave this country faggot.
Consider Poland:

Attached: 00000_9Tf5Hhjmfwq_600x450.jpg (450x450, 35K)

You got some truth there meme flag. Unfortunately I you're still too much of a faggot anyways to use it correctly. In the meantime lick my international maxxpro

does Jow Forums approve?

Attached: 56B610D6-9D32-4DC1-8C1D-49396AD08685.jpg (1080x1920, 626K)

>outlawed
They're not outlawed, but nobody needs useless vehicles here. They may look the part and such, but that's it.
Van is just superior.

yup, nothing says real man like buying a big overpriced utility vehicle and then never hauling anything around in the back of it as you change lanes on the highway without signaling.

Fuck your faggot trucks. I am selling this Auto for just 10,100 EUR.

Attached: autoa3.jpg (800x532, 73K)

i haul gravel in a bobtail on country blacktops with narrow lanes. why doesn't anyone driving these massive pickup trucks realize how wide they are? if i can stay in my lane you should have no problem doing it too so quit driving on the fucking yellow line.

Real men drive cars made by strong slav

Attached: 161221-ŠKODA-OCTAVIA-SCOUT-1.jpg (980x581, 158K)

>American
>Wastes money on a vehicle from a Jewish company instead of buying many many guns

Yes, I know Henry Ford very much hated Jews, but just because the company continues to carry the name doesn't mean anything. If that was the case I would be applauding modern day Germany just because Hitler was in charge of it 70-80 years ago. Get your head in the game goy or it'll be going in the oven.

>gas guzzling

If you actually knew anything about cars dumbfuck you'd know that some of these brand new trucks get better gas mileage than many cars did 10 years ago

>has never actually driven a real man's vehicle

youtube.com/watch?v=KDKcRLueKh0

Drove one in the army. Rumor has it that the Soviets spied and copied blueprints of some American V8 engine but for some reason changed the firing order so the Soviet engine produces half the HP but fuel consumption is double. Power steering virtually useless, brakes have 2 second delay and the gearbox is a total joke. But these things go anywhere.

I learned to drive manual transmission on a F-150 when i was 16, and now drive a Saturn. OP is just butt-hurt faggot because he has to (F)ix (O)r (R)epair (D)aily his shitty truck.

OP probably can't even fix his canooter valve.

>*per ton

Unimogs can't do high speed driving.
They are very cool trucks though.

You look like a pedo driving a van unless it has company logos on it

Two wheels are almost always better than four, good sir.

Attached: sc.jpg (953x536, 205K)

>trips of truth
Ford is the best in Texas confirmed. Numale prius drivers eternally BTFO.

Lies. Our cars are very comfortable and big.

Attached: Praga_004.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

Pickups have their uses, but not the retarded american ones.
My uncle has a '91 Isuzu Campo and it's a fucking tank. It can comfortably pull 1t of material up a dirt track with a 100% incline, and in winter it can get up there with no chains in 40cm of snow.

American ""pick ups"" struggle on some wet grass.

And my palace?

This thread isn't politics.

The 1990-1997 ford pickups are also good they're basically built like the old trucks jut with a more rounded looking front grill

Where/how you live doesn't affect me in the least, so I have no opinion. I do like that you don't contribute to giant trucks/SUVs taking up excessive space and blocking the view of traffic.

Does Second amendment allow technicals?

Attached: 2sa0aprrvve01.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

all cars are shit, if you don't prefer walking whenever you can then you're a weak low T beta

>*falls off at 25mph*
>*hits guard rail post and gets decapitated*
Only a retard would drive a vehicle that has 0 capacity for transporting any cargo, uses about the same amount of fuel, and is 100 times more likely to get him killed.

You can just tell that hunk of shit will fall apart in 2 years

No. It's a vehicle.

What part of "small arms" are you guys having trouble with?

What the fuck do you americunt know about motoring
Detroit died because it put 4 litre gas guzzlers into tanks with poor build quality when Europe or Japan were building 2 litre cars with twice the horsepower and half the weight.
Not being funny but how do you get so little horsepower from so much fuel. In some instances filling a 1 litre rice pudding tin filled with fuel and rolled it down a moderate incline it would outperform some American engineering.

Second amendment doesn't even allow machine guns post 1970something and somehow Americans are ok with that.

The second ammendment doesn't mention the size of the arms you fucking commie

Yes.

Attached: ballistic-bronco-dirt-everyday.png (1000x649, 901K)

>American ""pick ups"" struggle on some wet grass.

How many American pick up trucks have you ever even driven, Mario?

Attached: I mean.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

You can have a .50 cal machine gun with proper permits, right? What stops you from mounting it on your car?

You are literally the paranoid schizophrenic who sees shills where there is only bantz
As if shills would care about such a brainlet shitpost thread

Fuel is cheaper. Americans prefer reliability to gas mileage.

T. American on vacation in your shithole

You and me both know the answer is going to be "zero"

Attached: 1390881046921.jpg (1200x1600, 836K)

Even pic related is superior to American pickups.

Attached: 1534543874042.jpg (640x480, 48K)

*europedovan

>best Skodillac!

50 mpg. I have a bag that takes the place of where a passenger would sit for cargo. I can go between cars in a traffic jam. I've been riding for more than 20 years and haven't had a problem with falling off of the bike.

However, I have spent quite a bit of time in Italy and I'm not sure I would want to ride there. You people fucking suck at driving.

You yuros sure do have a funny idea about what "superior" means

Attached: 1390875369851.jpg (1272x1555, 529K)

what is the actual size of your balls?

The bong doesn’t understand
Trucks are implicitly unapologetic white male
The bigger the scarier
Makes little niglets and spics run for their lives at the mere sight of it

You want reliability then you go diesel. Far outperforms 4 litre petrol (gasoline) engines.
Shame you don't like vacationing in our little shithole but why do vacation in shitholes. I go to nice places

Bikes are for faggots. At least you'll be crushed to death like a bug by an F-350 one day, so you've got that to look forward to.

Hey,...THAT'S MY VAN !

Why would you willingly pay a lot of money for gas?

Butthurt sedanfag detected. Stay small and vulnerable, cuck.

do they sell these in the US? I would really like one

youtube.com/watch?v=QdDqLS-ppaA

Attached: trekol.jpg (800x450, 98K)

With enough money (and not felony convictions) anything is possible, depending on the state laws.

youtu.be/RHIrhnAmKA0

>euro "trucks"

Attached: american truck comp.jpg (3674x2066, 905K)