ANTI-JOCK

Fight the JOCKOCRACY!!

youtu.be/ZEiZ0j1Jx2M

ANTI-JOCK REVOLT NOW

lucas94.tripod.com/index-5.html

Attached: sportsball2.jpg (600x327, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/652fdt5Razg
youtu.be/zCLu_HS9UdU
youtu.be/oVZ_lLUIIyU
youtu.be/60-HnlydWcw
botn.info/en-videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-jock_movement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GAYMERS RISE UP

Attached: 01D084DE-3A1E-4F37-90EE-BA07C2877A2D.png (1280x720, 913K)

sports can be fun tbqdesu

If you enjoy it, you pay for it. But no more subsidizing stadiums or teams with our tax dollars. And stop treating millionaire jocks like heroes.

i didnt read this when i typed thisbut now i agree with this

Based

You sound like a non-athletic cuckboi who got picked on by Chad on the football team while you beat your dick in the computer lab to creep shots of his head cheerleader gf Stacy.

Attached: 1516119375793.png (214x240, 201K)

Says the Weeaboo :/

I play multiple sports and have my whole life. If people who play sports are "jocks" then holy hell I'm a huge fucking jock.
Kids that complain about jocks are the same kids who claim to be masters of Kendo and "the way of the sword" when in actuality they couldn't master the art of the sandwich.

Attached: 1488778325799.jpg (225x350, 35K)

Aight bro, I'll let you polish your cross

Attached: 25f236f4bd564449c7a0b6abf197b90e.jpg (640x636, 19K)

Gooooooo spoooooortz! Pay tax money for stadiums and teams.

youtu.be/652fdt5Razg

Go spooortz, so we can stop thinking.

youtu.be/zCLu_HS9UdU

Goooooo spooortz no like cuckboy goooo spooortz

youtu.be/oVZ_lLUIIyU

Nice idiom but I'd rather polish my helm.

Attached: Ragnaroc-2.jpg (960x893, 69K)

You're probably one of those dudes who only does sports to please daddy and your gf is probably a shallow cunt who is only even with you because youre a "cute boy". You're life is so fucking take that the moment you hear anyone speak about something real you call them a "cuck" or a "basedboy". It's not jocks I dislike, it's fake self-centered turds like you.

" It's not jocks I dislike, it's fake self-centered turds like you." Agreed! I dont care if someone likes or plays sports. My gripe is that spoooorts have become practically a religion. Build their temples, pay homage to play games, and throw everything else out. And if you dont like it, youre a "cuck."

I play sports that aren't for feint hearted little cuck bois who can't take a hit let alone ones that complain about sports. I'm out here keeping alive traditions that are slowly dying out. Real sports where people get hurt by the minute not by the season and I do it because it's not only fun but it's a good workout and you get to learn about history.
>because youre a "cute boy"
If you knew who was behind this anonymity you wouldn't be saying anything near that.

Attached: ring_of_fire_resized.png (904x509, 674K)

Thusly proving my point. Live your shallow life, revel in ignorance and enjoy the bliss. Have a good day.

>learning about history is ignorance
Oh my god fucking neck yourself faggot. There are people right now getting their ass whooped and then talk about the implications of serfdom on pre-renaissance Europe. It's much better than "lol I can throw a ball and catch it".
Just because you're too much of a pussy to go outside and workout while having fun doesn't make the people who do play sports ignorant.
What are you 13? Did Chad bully you too hard today? Get the fuck over yourself.

That's right, attack me personally because I said something that stuck a cord with you. Your words don't hurt, believe what you want, it's the internet and none of the shit any of us say matters here.

>Learning about history is ignorant
I never said that first bit either, insecure about something? :p

Grrrrrr... me jock....me tough....me work out
youtu.be/60-HnlydWcw

I know, as if running around in spandex and grabbing other dudes and playing with balls is a huge accomplishment in life.

Then what's your beef with blood sports? TRUE blood sports not this rugby and football shit of "oh I can tackle a guy and catch a ball". Only faggots play with balls. I've had my nose broken 4 times in the span of 5 minutes and still kept swinging. That's blood sport where people actually get hurt.
I'm not a fake kiddo playing some dumb shallow sport to get on a wheaties box I'm honoring a tradition that was once only reserved for knights.
You ever been domed with a rattan training blade? No you haven't. It fucking sucks even with a helmet on. You ever spent 3 months pounding iron to make your own set of armor using historic patterns? No you haven't. You ever stood your ground in a shield line watching 200 people in full plate charging at you ready to fuck your shit up? No you haven't because you'd piss yourself.
With most sports like football and soccer I can agree but not all sports are gay fairy faggots in uniforms running around playing with balls.
t. nerd

Attached: SCA.jpg (848x298, 90K)

I genuinely don't give a shit how many times your nose has been broken. The fact that you have to validate yourself to a stranger in the internet speaks volumes about how insecure you really are. Hey, since you're such a cool guy with such superior intelligence and athleticism, why waste your time on Jow Forums? Why should I even believe you? For all I know you're lying about all of that and you're just a fat pizza faced nerd who jerks off to animated 13 year olds and white knites on the internet about how Naruto is overrated. You're a pathetic excuse of a human and I'm wasting my time talking to you. For the third time, farewell.

Have you noticed that youre more offended by our criticism of sports obsessive culture than we are by your "cuck"/"nerd" etc.? Since we really dont know each other, I may actually be a sterotypical nerd or I may be some brute who just doesnt give a shit about society's sports idolatry. In fact, you seem to agree up to a point ("With most sports like football and soccer I can agree but not all sports.) Have you ever considered that a bunch of people you say are "running around playing with balls" are becoming are becoming millionaires without needing to know more than how to toss around an inflated pigskin, while people who care about history and tradition are not even accorded respect for doing so??? Why defend their temples (stadiums) and their rituals paying homage to them? Do you think the NFL or the NBA gives a shit about you? Maybe to them, youre as good as a so-called nerd.

Attached: sportsball.jpg (576x508, 46K)

>why waste your time on Jow Forums?
It's fun eat my ass.
> Why should I even believe you?
Because I'm the only one on this god forsaken board who can actually backup the shit they say unlike you. If you can't prove the shit you say then you're just bullshitting and half the people on this board are lying constantly. I'm one of the only people who's actually genuine and doesn't need to hide behind "muh anonymity" to prove I live the life I do.
In the drop of a hat I can prove everything I've said. I've got pictures from 10 years of battle gaming that I can drop at any moment.
What can you prove you've done?
I'm offended that you rope all sports into the same category. You're spotlighting on one sport to claim that anyone who plays a sport is just like the NFL or NBA because you just don't like them. Fuck Battle of the Nations is a well respected battle sport but I don't see you bringing that up. If you're going to make an argument on sports that are toxic keep it in the realm of NFL, NBA and NHL because there's tons of other sports besides fairies getting paid millions to play with balls all day.

Attached: 1481080922253.gif (720x404, 435K)

So you can prove how insecure you actually are by providing evidence to a stranger on the internet? Again, you just be a pretty insecure dude.

I wish I was as smart as this guy.

Attached: laughing homosexuals.png (494x388, 162K)

>proving what you say and being a man of your word is being insecure
Okay chief.
To solidify my point about BoTN here's a quick video. These fools get paid (sponsored) to go all over the world to represent their nation just like any other sport like football or niggerball. The only difference is you've probably never heard of it. You've probably never realized there's people getting paid a little less than NFL stars to go beat the shit out of each other like they're knights or some shit.
botn.info/en-videos
Again not all sports are the same.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

"I'm offended that you rope all sports into the same category." Maybe youre taking this a little too personally.

"If you're going to make an argument on sports that are toxic keep it in the realm of NFL, NBA and NHL" Ah yeah, because Im sure when I mention the dominant sports culture, Im sure people immediately think "Battle of the Nations." I guess I need to put a disclaimer so that nobody gets confused that I may not be talking about all the stadiums built with tax money for football, or to recruit some basketball player for some college team, or to host the next Olympics.

Te restate, I dont care about individuals playing or enjoying sports if thats what they like. I am offended by the excessive obsession with sports in society, especially if it involves taking the public's money to lavish on sports.

"You've probably never realized there's people getting paid a little less than NFL stars to go beat the shit out of each other like they're knights or some shit." So, whose you're real enemy here? Us or the sports establishment? To them, youre a nerd, just as you think were nerds. (Although what were actually like is pretty unverifiable, since here were just text and jpgs.)

>Ah yeah, because Im sure when I mention the dominant sports culture, Im sure people immediately think "Battle of the Nations."
You said sports. BoTN is a sport. You've gotta clarify otherwise you'll get people like me who play alternative sports. It's bad enough when people see shit like this they go back to the movie Role Models and think "lol you fucking LARP".
>all the stadiums built with tax money for football, or to recruit some basketball player for some college team, or to host the next Olympics
See this I can agree with. We shouldn't be spending tax payer money building stadiums for this shit when we have parks that are perfectly fine. We also shouldn't let kids get free rides through college just because they can catch or throw a ball.
>I am offended by the excessive obsession with sports in society, especially if it involves taking the public's money to lavish on sports.
That's fine I don't exactly like it either but you're using the term "jock" which only high schoolers use to express disdain for people who play sports. It makes you sound like an edgy teen and will make people disregard what you're trying to do.
>Although what were actually like is pretty unverifiable, since here were just text and jpgs.
I'll never understand the idea that just because you're online you can't be a real person. It's like assuming everyone is just lying and then when they try to prove otherwise you get asshats like the other dude in this thread saying "hurr durr you're insecure because you can prove what you say". Just because you're online doesn't mean it's not a real person typing it. Unless you're a bot.

I played rugby for almost 10 years of my life and all I can say is that there are too many autistic boomer fans that take everything TOO SERIOUSLY.
I have friends who are into athletics, soccer and other shit and they say the same shit as me.

Soccer in my country is almost a cult, and most big teams are funded by taxpayers. Also our national teams for other sports like tennis or swimming are piss poor, or corrupt to the core; every single cent is took by soccer.

Attached: 11.jpg (1280x960, 124K)

"That's fine I don't exactly like it either but you're using the term "jock" which only high schoolers use to express disdain for people who play sports. It makes you sound like an edgy teen and will make people disregard what you're trying to do."

OK. I get what youre saying. I use the term "anti-jock" because its somewhat of an internet concept. See here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-jock_movement

What alternative title or term would you recommend. (Serious question here.)

I have a viewpoint about our dominant sports culture. Im actually using "jock" because it can be distinguished from saying "sports" or "athletes." By saying "jock" i mean an athlete whose an asshole.

>What alternative title or term would you recommend.
Keep using obsessive sport culture. It paints a clearer picture that describes someone who is obsessed with sports (like football, niggerball, Soccer, etc.) and is a zealot about it. When I hear obsessive sport culture or sport fanatics I think of those guys who tailgate and wreck their communities when their team wins. Alternatively I'd say sport zealotry or mainstream sport fanaticism. That's just my recommendation because "jock" just makes me think of those kids in high school who were only disliked by the nerds in the AV club because they were on the football team. There's nothing inherently wrong with liking a sport but being a zealot about it is going too far. We just had the Vegas Golden Knights fever sweep over and they even had their own wine brand being pushed in gas stations to capitalize on the zealotry.
I totally support you trying to get the word out on how toxic zealotry and fanaticism in mainstream sports has ruined the spirit of what these sports were meant to be about. They weren't meant to be used to get tax breaks, spend millions on home team stadiums and give superhuman steroid freaks 7 figure incomes. They were meant to be fun and bring people together to have fun with each other.
If I could be personal for a moment on the matter this is why I stopped playing football and started fighting Dag, Bel, EMP and SCA because the community wasn't a bunch of fanatics about it. They were just a bunch of well NERDS who were athletic and wanted to have fun in a way they thought was cool and I think training like how knights did getting your ass pounded into the dirt or flying shield kicking a fool is pretty badass and really fun.
>pic related me on the left flying shield kick for the win

Attached: 539772_10151681428453362_1086111050_n.jpg (960x640, 71K)

Exactly!! Anti-sports zealotry/fanaticism

sports are healthy and fun, don't be a dick, not everyone has the same interests as you

Glad I was able to get to this point with you.
Now go dab on them sports zealots!

Attached: 1517543416909.jpg (313x313, 47K)

This, but there are too many autistic people ruining it. Sports are meant to be played, not behind a beer while screaming "c'mon Engurland!"

ITT:
NEEEEERDS!

Don't tell the Americans this. They can't imagine sports without being behind a beer and screaming "USA USA GO TEAM GOOOOOOO!" while their fat wife has her flabby tits out.

Attached: nasty.jpg (454x303, 30K)