What would the implications be if Rei was a pickle throughout the entirety of Neon Genesis Evangelion...

what would the implications be if Rei was a pickle throughout the entirety of Neon Genesis Evangelion? how would the story of NGE change if we had Pickle Rei instead of just Rei? would she still be a pilot? how would she move around? would this imply that Shinji's mother is also a pickle since Rei's a clone? is shinji part-pickle? did gendo fuck a pickle?

Attached: Pickle Rei.png (402x800, 151K)

quality thread

I heard a lot fo stupid thinngs.
This beats it all.
But did NGE ever have a real plot tho?

how new?

Attached: 1.jpg (804x720, 170K)

Im just not that much of an nge fan.
But the Thread is cool

A long complex plot involving space magic. Seriously. The whole thing started with aliens.

um okay bud

I actually didnt find it as complex as animes like Umineko no naku koro ni.
The story is pretty generic mecha exept the last two episodes, where they philosophe about life.
The biblical hints are alright, but the story went kinda flat due to that.

Not everything is spelled out in the anime. There's many bits and pieces that are mentioned in video games and interviews that have been untranslated for the longest time. Like the aliens.

Then tell me what I havnt recognized.
It just didnt really have that much of a story.
I dont think the age is an exuse

So goddamn much like there's an entire wiki dedicated to analyzing it. Evageeks. I tried to write a post and then I saw it turning into a novel and thought nope, I ain't spending all night.

>Analyst: The Tree Critizices the part of our society, where rich white man are the stereotype Presidents, you can see that in the kind of twist in the tree

>Artist: Well now that Landscape needs a tree

um what, NGE is just go, if you didn't like it then thats you

bump

>I turned myself into a pickle, Shinji! Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that? I turned myself into a pickle! W-what are you just staring at me for, third child. I turned myself into a pickle, Shinji!
>I’m pickle Rei-i-i-i!
What did she mean by this?

be bad

Pickle Rei
Cheese Shinji
Sausage Asuka

Neon Genesis Antipasto

then what is gendo

Attached: 6a00d8341c68f553ef01310ff3f483970c-800wi_7998.jpg (359x248, 14K)

A terrible father

cocktail onions

What if Asuka had a dick?

she does

Attached: litrallygod.jpg (268x268, 24K)