Lol why is there gore on cigarette packets like dude it just ruins the design u know what i mean it looks kinda ugly

lol why is there gore on cigarette packets like dude it just ruins the design u know what i mean it looks kinda ugly

Attached: F1720A33-00F2-46B6-BA0A-19F26C60D483.jpg (3648x2736, 1.71M)

the government forces it to be that way

Attached: Cookie monster.png (367x454, 211K)

Because gore is cool and smoking is cool too.

can you buy cigs in convenience stores? I think those images would upset the children

Middle image is an abortion. Democrat.

You’re not allowed to advertise them, they’re in a cupboard

In Australia, you buy smokes at a convenience store but the cigarettes aren't displayed openly and are often stored in a draw or cabinet.

nothing wrong with abortions for society, prove me wrong republican. you can't
gore is cool, morbid curiosity is a thing

I support abortion for democrats

so you support abortion? cool

Got em

wew, thats pretty rough

How’s russia?

adds are banned, there is also "smoking kills" on every pack, and you need a special licence to sell them but none of that gore shit

government trying to derail your habit by posting gore

It’s a bad habit. I blame Native Americans for tobacco.

its funny

>government uses ciggies to gorepost IRL
Absolutely based.

why do they still sell them if they're SO bad?

Yeah it fucking pisses me off man it's gross.
There's literally no reason for it. It won't prevent sales of tobacco, it won't put anyone off smoking it who already smokes and no 13 year old on planet earth is going to see that and not think it's cool in some edgy way.
It's just fucking gross and offensive for literally no reason

Attached: whom.gif (400x225, 1.76M)

This is the result of a massive /b/ campaign. We wanted to see if it was possible to make gore widely available to kids and it worked.

Cause muh smoking is bad, and our kids need to see these pics so they stay away from the box

I like it that way.
This.

The government should not force the companies to show these images, but if somebody says that you can't smoke on their property, that is fine.