Be american

>be american
>get shot
why do they do this?

Attached: 1533865808901.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GiHdpAVIHgo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Americunts kill each other so fucking much

The US civil war made them kill more of each other than they lost in WW1 and WW2 combined! and that was mostly with muzzle loaded rifles!

Imagine what a modern US civil war would do? These fucking idiots would murder each other in numbers that would make the Cambodian self genocide look like the peaceful euthanasia of an old man who has consented. It would be like a fucking bloodbath if the bath itself were constructed of clotted blood and the one taking the bath was composed primarily of blood instead of water.

Why do they do this?

to vaccinate ourselves desu

tl;dr also civil war wasn't am*ricans killing am*ricans it was based Dixieland nobility killing dumb pale y*nkee savages

I know that feel

Attached: 1499342097749.png (512x682, 82K)

>dumb pale yanks

Wait, I think I can hear Sherman burning the based dixie houses to ash. I can Jackson being shot by his own troops and Lee fucking up at Gettysburg. I can hear the same cries the Nazi generals cried. Why did we declare war on a nation that could out produce us at everything war related? Why did we declare war on the USA? We must be fucked in the head! What a bunch of retards we are

I think the south was only interested in keeping slaves. What a bunch of fuckwits

Lole how does it always trigger you guys too you don't even have any stake in that propaganda

Attached: 1516555464332.gif (240x320, 448K)

I was trying to piss you off. I know history so I used it. Cant help it mate. You see my flag. I just try to wind you yanks up (we call all americans yanks). Actually I laughed when you wrote "pale dumb yanks".

I don't like the slavery idea though. That part was true. Mainly shitposting though. The US civil war was fucked up

Just don't call me a yankee desu and all is well

Attached: 1520155907857.jpg (842x470, 149K)

>be yank
>get shot

Attached: mine now.gif (283x292, 195K)

>be bong
>be BONG

Attached: Smug-goku-588cbd5c50530.jpg (633x651, 25K)

Fair play

Attached: mine now 3.jpg (450x538, 57K)

Ok mate. Not a yankee, but you are a yank. I can't play semantics on that one. It's the way we refer to all americans. Yankee is different from yank right?

based

yeah fine by me desu just don't go theowing it out if you ever visit dixie it's a genuine insult over here

Attached: 1524662712817.png (618x533, 494K)

Thanks mate. I'll watch that when I visit the US. I'm saving for a visit. I live in Perth Australia. I can drive for thousands of miles and I'm still in my home state. Then I drive more thousands of miles and I'm in an uninhabited desert in a different state. I need to drive more thousands of miles to reach a large enough town to be worth while.

I want to drive around the US. State to State. Just a bit daunting because something you say in one state could get you fucked up in the next one. And I'm Aussie so I tend to just say offensive shit as a habit.

Any tips?

Empty quarter (east of the west coast but west of TX and the midwest) would be most similar to australia so stay north there if you don't just want more deserts.

with regards to cultural differences just watch put for saying things that are insulting like that. Northerners and westcoasters tend to curse up a storm but us dixie folk tend to be a bit more mild so we look down on it.

us is still bigger than australia so know for certain where you're going. I'd trust an aussie to understand the dangers involved with driving massive distances though.

otherwise I can't think of anything desu. When you come here try some real genuine bbq in one of the southern states because it's mana desu

Attached: 1524946250654.gif (500x281, 253K)

>Southern State BBQ
It's true. BBQ is a big part of Aussie culture but doing it well is not. Actually it's almost a point of pride that we do it poorly.
It's on my list now. Next to shooting a bunch of WW2 era guns, drinking Kentucky whiskey in Kentucky, and singing the Australian Anthem in Washington DC. I gotta try that Southern BBQ. In a bunch of southern states

Oh yeah, I forgot y'all called cookouts bbq...

Attached: 1522999039630.png (680x382, 369K)

Attached: guncontrolredpill.png (872x886, 220K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GiHdpAVIHgo

This is my favourite music vid

90s Australia. It gets good about half way through. Won a fucking Aria (Aussie award for best music video) for this shit

Check it out brother

that was incredibly based and redpilled

Attached: 1520149657339.jpg (720x779, 89K)

Legend

I'm planning on moving to Australia with a buddy of mine for my gap year, where would you recommend?

You limey fuck

Probably the East coast. I live in the West and want to tell you to go there but really everything is on the East coast. Sydney is pretty safe these days. Melbourne has some bad areas, but it's more fun when there could be trouble. Perth in Western Australia is good but you have to drive for days to get to anywhere else. I'd say go to Melbourne. And try some strip clubs. They get fully nude here. To be honest we dont have much that you dont have. You will get shit though. "Pommy bastard". It's all fun. People get offended if you take offence. Just call them an emu rider or something and you will be mates

I'll just call em abbos and prisoners, they won't get too offended will they?

Probably not. Depends how you say it. But should be fine

Neat, don't wanna get glassed for being a dipshit but I also really want to call you guys abbos

>tfw waiting for Civil War 2.0

Attached: 1507674356970(2).png (564x1086, 476K)