ANIME IS WHITE PEOPLE

Honestly, the fuck is up with that?

Watching all these jap cartoons with blonde haired blue eyed girls living in Japan speaking nip is just weird.

Explain yourselves japs

Attached: 758327C4-018B-45D5-942C-C5B2495DF1D8.gif (540x300, 1.93M)

We

Wuz

Nippons

based and redpilled

pic related should be enough explanation

Attached: 1527702444435.jpg (480x480, 33K)

youre not suposed to chain yourself you retarded boomer poster
cringe and bluepilled

japanese have had white envy since they opened up their country in the meiji era. its no secret

Attached: some of them.png (596x599, 485K)

Asians are gross.

I'm disheartened by the amount of niggers/spics that watch DBZ. Why the fuck can't they stay away from my shit?

Attached: giphy.gif (250x310, 430K)

Anime is whi

Attached: __mori_yuki_uchuu_senkan_yamato_and_uchuu_senkan_yamato_2199_drawn_by_watanabe_yasuaki__d7d0644886e0 (656x1000, 179K)

>stop liking what I like

wow. just wow.

western beauty standards hold true in Asia

Attached: main-qimg-a0c17b4e62b1a39270dbd681030e2e5b.png (602x754, 432K)

gee golly one exception

That's how they're all meant to look though. Most anime characters are explicitly Japanese. Most of the rest can be assumed to be. They're just drawn in a simplified manner and everyone imagine them differently.
I'm so glad we're having this debate for the millionth time and I get to post Mori.

Attached: __mori_yuki_uchuu_senkan_yamato_and_uchuu_senkan_yamato_2199_drawn_by_watanabe_yasuaki__836e535582ac (673x1000, 156K)

Attached: __kashiwagi_sayaka_mori_yuki_and_saijou_miki_uchuu_senkan_yamato_and_uchuu_senkan_yamato_2199_drawn_ (595x842, 191K)

Gooks want to be pretty like all of us.

They are cartoon characters. They are designed to be appealing to everyone and anyone can associate with them since the symbols used are vague.

Anime fandom is growing in black and Latino populations. And That's A Good Thing™.

Anime is verifiably white. If you disagree, hop on over to
and find one pair of tits with brown nipples.

There are a ton of blondes though in most anime, even the males, which is a hair color only found in the white race.

>ANIME IS WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: 1366286202039.jpg (600x480, 102K)

it's in their DNA to literally ruin everything.

Kek, and you mutts wonder why the kikes want to get rid of you

Nigger a shit ton of anime characters say they're white in the shows themselves. Insecure faggot can't deal with whites being the most attractive race and japos being too honest to live in a lie.
This is why your country is the faggiest place on earth

Jesus Christ, kikes are here in yuge fucking number tonight. Every thread is filled with their ebil

This show almost made me into a tranny. But then I remembered that would be pathetic even by my standards.

it's a lot of sacrifice for a stupid thing.

щ(゚Д゚щ) < "Dear god why )

Attached: 1461416484501.jpg (1200x645, 74K)

Japs would look like shit as cartoon characters, every character would have black hair and lines for eyes.

whenever they have to draw a character sniffing their nip nature is revealed

Attached: GTO___Onizuka_sensei_by_nuv.jpg (480x640, 124K)

His sacrifice was unironically 10 Ten Anime Moments.
>"His name was Vegeta, a proud Saiyan Prince."
DB had some much potential.

Brown and yellow people with black hair and black eyes want actual diversity. Only whites have color. Just for that we should be worshiped. Every white with beautiful colors (even light brown, or vaguely reddish-black hair) is aesthetically superior to anything those races possess. If other races were true to their desires, like the nips are in their anime, they would beg and pay inordinate amounts for beautiful whites to come to their countries and impregnate their women in large quantities. Everyone knows that when genetic editing is widely available every baby born in China or Japan will be blue-eyed and blond-haired. Who the fuck would want to live in an anthill where everyone looks the same?

Attached: 1531468879529.jpg (540x540, 32K)

They're fucking cartoons

/thread

>Explain yourselves japs
This is actually well understood.
GHQ put out shit tons of propaganda during the occupation, much of it printed with hand drawn illustrations:
even though there were plenty of bilinguals to do the translating GHQ brass didn't trust what they couldn't read themselves: the common practice was to
have someone translate the text in Japanese,
then have someone else translate it back into English
and see if it still made sense and didn't have secret
anti -US messages in it.
Anyways, tl;dr it was fucking time consuming they usually just made crude manga.
common theme was a virtuous blonde character teaching the crushed nips how to function as a society.
After the occupation manga went back to its original evolutionary course of BESM but still back haired main characters with foreigners protrayed as having super large noses and eyebrows to distinguish them from nips.
starting in the 80's however, people who were
children during the occupation and korean war started drawing
manga, and they drew on those childhood GHQ memories.
It isn't so much a racial thing as symbol of "justice."
Blond hair = justice. Or it did for a while anyway, the blond hair thing seems to be going out.
Honestly I don't pay much attention anymore.

so the anglos are responsible for naruto being Aryan. got it.

>muh colourful eyes and hair

It must be white

Attached: asuka resize.png (830x654, 962K)

Reason why they have different hair and eye colour is to destinguish each character

Attached: Honoka resize.png (894x702, 1.06M)

You're a delusional weeb

Attached: mai shiranui.png (1780x1396, 2.83M)

based redpilled and white

Ya was watching that hero academy anime and the All Might character looks like a stereotypical white super hero but he is actually Japanese.

Attached: 1471840982760.gif (500x231, 1.93M)

No they're clearly asians because asians have big round eyes, point face, and bright hair colors.

They're asians, kys