PLAYING VIDEO GAMES IS HUGE WASTE OF TIME

Playing video games is already huge waste of time,
but watching other people playing video games is beyond insane.
So many interesting real life things to do and some of you fucks are wasting your lives playing video games or watching other idiots playing them.
Get a life losers.

Attached: playing video games.jpg (1024x683, 136K)

>commenting on people who watch others comment on video games while playing them

>LoL
>using a controller

Attached: 1505479933252.png (212x172, 23K)

Agreed. Watching people play games is pretty fucking gay. Even worse is when they donate money to them.

But shitposting on an echochamber full of 19 year old rabid s o ys from T_D is better right?

You better not watch any tv, movies or read fiction, comics, anything like that. Otherwise you are wasting time too.

Posting here is already huge waste of time,
but reading what other people write here is beyond insane.
So many interesting real life things to do and some of you fucks are wasting your lives posting here or reading what others post here.
Get a life losers.

that isn't league

I play games ever once and awhile when I bored or to tired of studying. Your overacting like a dumb idiot.

Attached: dr3-characters-hilde (4).jpg (800x611, 113K)

Food is degenerate too. Eating forces (((Calories))) into your body and (((Calories))) are a neurotoxin. To remove the poison from your body stab yourself 17 times daily and stop eating completely. Video Games are also bad as fun is degenerate. A white man should work 22 hours a day when unmarried and 14 hours a day when married so he can still make a small amount of money from only 14 hours of working a day, but you still want time for your family. Fun is bad, happiness is bad, work like a true white man please.

Attached: 1531278435477.png (238x220, 37K)

Attached: 1530369494378.jpg (2048x2048, 664K)

>So many interesting real life things to do
Like what.

WOW! I don't care!
I'm going to go play Fallout New Vegas now.

A thread died for this
What the fuck has happened to Jow Forums in the past few days

Attached: back.png (770x789, 510K)

All anyone is doing anywhere in the world is wasting time until they die.

Jow Forums is a huge waste of time desu senpai

if you have to ask you don't deserve to be alive and waste oxygen

>I don't have an answer
As expected.

14 hours a day?! How will I afford my 12 Israeli yachts?! HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU! HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU SIR. HOW DARE YOU! YOU FILTHY ANTISEMITE!

I think posting on Jow Forums is even bigger waste of time but I can't quit

I assume you subscribe to the belief that you subsequently reincarnate in the same world/timeline and so acting like a degenerate or idling is always shooting yourself in the foot, because you'll have to deal with it later. Otherwise this post makes no sense from an individual perspective and no one will care.

That’s Dota

not unless you win tournaments.

fpbp

op don't pretend you have a life

I'm just killing time until general artificial intelligence and either kills us all or builds heaven on earth. None of this career or family shit matters to a 22 year old.

Attached: main-qimg-1a93ba883e815cd7f6d05046ae9fb05a.gif (629x354, 2.21M)

>playing invoker with a controller
o shit nigger what are you doing

You sound like you have too much blood in your system. Stab yourself 17 times to fix your mental issues

>playing dota
>with a controller
>as invoker

Attached: 1478108315893.jpg (222x293, 19K)

Be me (yeah cliche but fuck it)
>Single, oldfag, has a house with a workshop and a good job.
>Make enough to support a family, but does not because cockworn roastie GenX women are a bad deal.
> Remember the days of olde playing Halo. I was a gamer up to around 11 years ago, played one MMO after that (Eve Online) until 2 years ago. Then quit.
> Price a current XBox, that I don't have. Expensive just to play one game.
> Price a widescreen TV, not as expensive, but I don't watch any TV anyway.
> Look at workshop with it's three bays (garages). Look at big yard.
> Find out I can get an old decrepit muscle car for less than the price of a cheap flatscreen and XBOX and have the space and resources to rebuild it (AND PUT IT NEXT TO THE ONE I ALREADY REBUILT with my own two hands)
The moral of the story is that time marches on regardless of what you do with it. Oh yeah, you going to have the highest score!The biggest castle! The biggest space ship!!
And who the fuck are you, in this hell or the next, when the plug is pulled out from the wall?
While I would not mind a run through a Halo game from time to time, the real world is better.

>I don't like something, therefore you shouldn't like it either virgin cucks!!1!1!!!!

>invoker
>controller

>League of faggots

Attached: 1390948915881.jpg (365x550, 81K)

>video games make you waste your life!

No, you.

playing invo with a controller must be russian

Chasing roasties goyim

I don't have my foreskin so I can't do that either.

>PLAYING VIDEO GAMES IS HUGE WASTE OF TIME
So is lurking on Jow Forums all day.

what is this? A baby toy?

well lets see

we can play video games. approx cost is 60 dollars per game. And you play approximately 50 hours on it.
that's really a 1.20 per hour.
And some people play more than that.

Now, calculate how much 50 hours at a bar would cost
Or lets just take the movies
average movie is an hour and a half long
If you are a loser and go by yourself, or pay dutch with a friend. You are paying 10 dollars, with no snacks. NO SNACKS.
at 1.5 hours a movie, you can see 33 movies
At 10 bucks that's 330 dollars.
gee, 60 dollars is 270 dollars cheaper than going to the movies

Lets calculate going out to dinner shall we?

average meal cost is 12 to 15 dollars per person, WITHOUT alcohol.
so
we will low scale it, because most of you are red neck low class losers.
and we will assume you do an HOUR of a meal, cause we will ASSUME you have friends.
so for every hour you eat
it's 12 USD
well, that's only 5 meals to get to a 60 dollar game. or 5 hours. Still have 45 hours left
So we owe a grand total of 540 dollars on that 50 hours total you play that game for 60 bucks.

Are you fucking getting it yet? Moron.

paying 60 dollars to waste 50 hours. is a fuck of a lot better than going out and doing real world economics

STOP MAKING THIS THREAD no one with half a brain agrees with you.

you posting about people watching people playing video games

Attached: 1449816320802.gif (500x281, 1.62M)

>playing dota
>as invoker
>with a controller

...wat

Attached: 1358108174141.jpg (368x436, 44K)

He's right you know
Hours wasted and nothing to show for it

Everything is a waste of time.

sort of like Jow Forums huh

brb going on 30 mile ruck march

>I think posting on Jow Forums is even bigger waste of time but I can't quit
At least on Jow Forums you can read some interesting threads, comments.
/video games are just fake fantasy.

its up to the individual on what is a waste of time or not.

This, if you're genuinely enjoying yourself in moderation then you're fine

>chat with people on the internet while working on my thesis
>some autist on a mongolian basketweaving forum gets mad about it
Cool story, bro.

Vidya is no different a hobby than books and TV watching. Sometimes vidya can be educational too. At least, they used to be. Some RTS's taught history and tactics. SIM games taught money management and administration. Some games just help strengthen the brain in general.

I've been waiting to use this mehm

Attached: 1532889328323.png (800x480, 212K)

I quit Dota2 cold turkey after wasting 4500 hours and nearly 600 burguers.
CSGO after 900 hours and 300 burguers

Now i only play Starcraft 2.
Was the 7.0 update as good as it was hyped dotards?

Attached: 1468185848110.png (600x615, 258K)

working is a waste of time idiot

Attached: 2f56735baf1b6a599c3df42121e48a15--lol-wallpaper-league-of-legends-league-of-legends-xayah-anime.png (736x920, 651K)

Watching movies is a huge waste of time. Watching sports is a huge waste of time. Watching the sunset is a huge waste of time. Jow Forums is a waste of time.

>be American
>be fat
>be in mobility scooter
>watch other people play sportsball
>celebrate people who play sportsball

“I don’t get how you watch someone else play”

Attached: 8F4BDEB3-CDC3-4F8E-806E-D74AC6B183E7.png (750x1334, 1.68M)

So is watching movies and chineese cartoons. So is reading fictional books. So is traveling... Many things are waste of time.

Kek /v/ in full force here today

who cares about the opinion of a fucking memeflag, Jow Forums is a waste of time too

so are woman, but I don't see you bitch about how bitches waste time.

Attached: 1521865952015.png (768x1156, 697K)

/bol/ is /v/
it's still about vidya games for most here

Everything that does not result in you creating something, learning something, or getting paid is a huge waste of time. This includes, but is not limited to, watching television, listening to music, reading fiction, and video games.

Please stop attacking video games specifically, you sound like Hillary Clinton. If you actually gave a fuck about people wasting time you would mention the activities listed above, but you didnt, because this thread isnt about wasting time. Its about you and your personal vendetta against the vidya boogeyman.

so be like china. get paid 50 cents an hour and work 16 hour days and sleep for 8
inbetween eat

Ya...that's a great life

FUCK OFF, loser.

yes no shit
everyone wastes time, i happen to waste my disposable time on vidya

bump

Thats what videogames are fucking for dumbass

Moore's law is dead.

>calls other people losers
>goes to Jow Forums

Comedy gold.

Attached: wheeze.png (441x302, 58K)

Fuck you ill do what i want

watching professional sports, television, and movies are even bigger and move passive wastes of time that orders of magnitude more idiots waste time and money on, but hey I guess it's convenient to scapegoat the one industry that's holding it's own against SJW bullshit and has a thriving independent sector and lots of different players instead of just a top-down corporate oligarchy..

>bumping imptrash
yeah pretty much

Attached: 522B26FE-E532-4CFA-8467-D0093DEE03C9.gif (256x256, 353K)

Was about to post this, OP is so fucking embarassing.