docdro.id/aeaweKn
youtube.com/watch?v=YR8QIi4xTWg
youtube.com/watch?v=amKyA2PrSu4
youtube.com/watch?v=NKmoze-hlXU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if trump has a firm handshake, yes

Cotton sure would. Or would have.
f

He would most likely. But he is mostly a hillbilly, so it doesn't tell much.

if you have to ask, youre jewish AND a faggot.

He probably follows Bill Crsytal on twitter. Both of them, because he wasn't sure which jew was the actor

Yes.

Attached: 1533213214712.jpg (558x750, 71K)

Dont you fucking dare call Hank Hill a hillbilly

He does some voice over bumps for Info Wars.

He definitely would

But he didnt vote for bush. He voted for Gore man.

>Hillbillies
>Texas

Its been a while. (((Mods))) have range banned me from making a thread.

I hope this document makes up for my abscence
docdro.id/aeaweKn

That right there changes the game completely in regards to everything.

Most people believe the next step in human evolution is through cybernetics and transhuminism. I know as fact that is incorrect and the next step in human evolution is extrasensory.

We are going to have a future where cyborgs and A.I. are subservient to telepaths and demigods.

That document right there will help you become your own designated demigod.

As well, i attatched the real narrative and a plan to ensure our success, to my grimiore.

Enjoy.

We /borgcube/ now

Attached: 187.jpg (838x900, 283K)

Dale would've supported Trump since he teased a run in 2012.
Bill would have supported Rick Santorum, but would never express his views, and just agree with what everyone else says. Coward eternal centrist type.
Boomhaur would've been fairly apathetic and fine with any candidate, but preferably Cruz or Trump.
Hank would've supported Cruz heavily at first, and then switched over to Trump late in the primaries.

How do Europeans know about our cartoons?

Well, he kind of is. He is a good man in many senses, but he is just too backwards in a lot of stuff as well.

What about Dale? He doesn't even vote.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

Boomhower ain't no dango-dango!

I'm curious, but I ain't clickin that shit nigga.

Hank is a stand-in for the average Texan
You'd call him a redneck. Hillbillies are people from hill country. Texas has no hills.

The same way you know about Tintin
>inb4: what is Tintin

He's a "Trump won so much that he overcame the vote rigging" type.

Probably not at first. Hank would be a Kasich guy. Then he would eventually grow to like Trump. Would definitely vote for over Clinton.

no, he's more of a Jeb! guy

Dale would have been the very first person to call Trump a globalist puppet.

underrated post

Hank stopped respecting GWB after a weak handshake.
There is no way he'd like Yeb!

Attached: 1511551126583.jpg (719x2153, 183K)

>Dale
>going anywhere near a polling station

youtube.com/watch?v=YR8QIi4xTWg

I thought you were joking. I was wrong.

Would Peggy vote Hillary?

Hank makes his distaste of the Clintons clear, so she probably wouldn't.

Dale is Jow Forums

Replace trilateral commission with (((them))).

Or even leave it as is.

I can imagine the first scene where Hank first laughs at Trump's rally antics.

Hank is Texan, so yes.

I might have been a bit too harsh on him. I think he is right in most of his incentives. Yet, his narrow-mindness keeps him from looking at stuff from a different angle.

Or she might do it just to get under his skin.

Dale would be a Q fag for sure, fuck I wish this show would come back it would be so good if Judge didn’t go full cuck.

I would like to believe he would. But one must ask an important question. Could Hank Hill really support a man that has his steak well done?

youtube.com/watch?v=amKyA2PrSu4

Attached: hank hill nightmare.jpg (736x561, 40K)

>divorced neet
>superboomer
>conspiracy nut who got cucked
>mgtow degenerate
Is koth our stereotype?

Dale and Bill would for sure and Hank likely would after trying desperately to shake his hand. Peggy would be Hillary without a doubt and Boomhauer would focus on Hillary supporters he could fuck on the side while not having any interest in politics at all.

Most likely but in order for Hank to fully support him he needs to ask him which is better to cook a hamburger over.

Propane or Charcoal?

No, Dale like many poltards will ditch a conspiracy if it gets too mainstream

>inb4: what is Tintin
Sorry lad, I dunno about that either.

I could see her projecting herself onto Carly Fiorina.

>Dale
>not voting as Rusty Shackleford

Hes the hero we need but dont deserve right now

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1440x1080, 70K)

yep even peggy

Kino of the Hill is more relevant than any other cartoon.

Bill would vote for Hillary. Did you watched the same show as I did? Bill is pussywipped into doing retarded things for women. Dale would call Trump a globalist puppet. Hank would basically be annoyed by Trump, and at some point, someone would point out that Trump is a carbon copy of Buck Strickland, Hank's role model, and that Trump, just like Hank, is a New Yorker.

that's why I like him though. Open mindedness is overrated because minds are so open these days that the brain falls out entirely. Would much rather go with tried and true in regards to the wellbeing of my family.

It depends on Trump's handshake.
youtube.com/watch?v=NKmoze-hlXU

No. That would be r-rascist and unamerican.
Hank is a low T cuck that would have bought into that left propaganda or been scorned by Peggy if he didn't.

There only one that would have voted for Trump is boomhour, maybe Dale too.

This.

Can you guys imagine a pro-Trump Hank Hill squaring off against Peggy would would obviously be pro-Hillary and wearing those fucking pussy hats and nasty woman t-shirts and shit. Dale poring over the q post of the day. Cracking up just thinking about it hahaha.

Goddamn it I will never forgive The Cleveland Show for taking that away from us.

Khan would

they get our reruns 15 years later

Khan seems more like a Rubio guy.

We should start some kind of petition

I asked /co/ last year and they said he wouldn't.
Going by electoral stats, Trump won the white male vote in TX. Probably won them by a landslide.

Was anyone as pissed off as me when it got pulled from netflix?

No, Hank would support Ted Cruz.

Bobby would be Antifa, Kahn would be a Proud Boy

Attached: 3uWFvZ0.gif (480x302, 494K)

Hank wouldn't support Trump because he's from New York.

I've got to imagine that Chinese propane accessories are cheap shit, does that answer this question?

Hank is from New York.

doesn't count, was there for three days as an infant.

make propane great again

You do make a point. Yet, Hank just wouldn't survive in the society of the 21st century. Its not that he is entirely wrong... its just the world has dramatically changed.

Hank is a dirty Yankee. He had to cope and realise that even a New Yorker can be a true Texan after going to the Alamo and learning that many of the defenders were foreigners from many parts of the country/world, including NY.

I think he'd follow the NeverTrump crowd. He would probably sadly write-in a normal old safe Republican candidate and ultimately be happy that at least his party won even if Trump was getting more and more powerful in it.

Dale would've known this day was going to come from back when Trump teased a run the very first time in 2000.
He would be Trumps most ardent supporter and call him out as a globalist plant absolutely every time Trump did ANYTHING.

no, because hank hill is mike judge's pet, and mike judge hates trump. dale and bill would support trump, because they're the clowns, and judge would feel comfortable making them look stupid for supporting trump.

Test