Veganism

There is nothing moral about eating animals.
>inb4 i don't care
I guess raping and murdering kids is fine to you too then?

Attached: Harmful Opinions BTFO.png (1038x291, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONEi0buy8RE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends whose kids

T. James Gunn
(Just joking)

False equalivancy. Animals are not people.

Why should humans have more value than animals?

Imagine having this conversation with a lion instead of a human and you'll quickly realise how retarded you are

Agreed, we should process niggers into edible foods

Why do you hate your own kind do much?

Because through evolution we’ve worked our way to the top. Had it been any other creature, than it would have been in our position instead.

Veganism is a redpill too tough for Jow Forums.

We live in a society where we slaughter unborn babies by the thousands for the sake of convenience. We don't even value human life, what makes you think anyone gives a shit about livesock?

You deserve rickets.

The only people I’ve seen who were vegan had a bunch of issues that they chose to complicate with eating disorder. Seen very skinny as well as obese vegan in my life.
If you take out the bread and add meat once a week this diet can be doable for sustained weight control.

There is nothing immoral about eating animals either. Your post is poorly thought out because you are protein deficient.

There is nothing moral about belittling others for something we as a species have done for millenia and longer.
Whybare all vegans on this "high road" trip, but then always have to be fucking smug pathetic faggots about it.

Because we win faggot
We are the ultimate apex predator and therefore we do as we wish.

Same way sharks do whatever the fuck they want.

So here's the deal I'll convert to veganism if you can convert a shark or a lion to become a vegan as well,

If not just kill yourself faggot

My best friends wife lost their baby whole pregnant. Doctors said it was because her vegan diet. Baby had terrible deficiencies.
Fuck vegans and the new world order of depopulation

So it's okay to harm children because I'm stronger than them?

Species cuck
Go help humans that are actually suffering rather than some four legged bastard that's only going to live for like 6 years

Attached: stock-photo-giant-porterhouse-steak-on-old-weight-2087883.jpg (300x470, 67K)

Hmmmm that steak looks soooo fucking good

Attached: Bill-Goldberg-Dining-at-Andiamo-Italian-Steakhouse-2_.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 104K)

>being a serial killer is okay because there's nothing immoral about it either

>making the might makes right argument in 2018
go back athens faggot

Oh I'm sorry what's the op is a faggot I can't hear you over the sound of my huge erection I've got from the thought of butchering a cow slicing a thick cut of steak seasoning that bitch then throwining on the grill and eating it blue like a fucking boss

Attached: this-giant-tomahawk-steak-is-literally-bigger-tha-2-13601-1497911207-0_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 333K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ONEi0buy8RE

>I guess raping and murdering kids is fine to you too then?

No. Because Human life is worth more than animal life.

Hungry yet faggot

Attached: giant-t-bone-steak-on-barbeque-grill-X6HFFT.jpg (866x1390, 201K)

Raping kids is fine.

explain

False equivalency, your not even trying fuck off pol

Attached: 1531735753138.png (500x522, 64K)

how so?

It is a biological fact that you were born an omnivore.
Meat and dairy are foods that provide nutrients we can use to survive.
It's your choice to deny yourself what your body was designed to consume.

Because i am a human and i just said so. Why is this so hard for vegans to understand?

lol at the edgy idiots posting steak pics like vegans has never seen a steak before

not an argument

Children are the same species faggot lions don't eat lions they eat weaker species its the circle of life faggot

Strawman argument from a nigger tier iq beta male fucked Manlet faggot

Attached: 1533239609305.jpg (551x549, 35K)

Hnnnnnnnnngggggggg

>wut is cannibalism?

I place a higher value upon the life and wellbeing of my own species than others. This is the only sane position to take.

And until we find evidence of another species that is equivalent to us in sapience (which may never happen) we can assume that the entire universe is ours to do with as we please.

Pet peeve - nothing pisses me off more than a "steak restaurant" that pre-cuts a piece of meat like this.
It is an absolute insult to how steak should be served.
Steak should only be served whole, for the customer to cut it themselves

so it's okay to kill people with lower IQ?

Cultured meat grown in labs is the final solution to the factory farming problem.

Attached: culturedmeat.jpg (2989x2912, 587K)

A person with a low IQ is still the same species as me, so no.

The very fact we can even have this discussion is proof enough that we have more value than animals. You are not wise and deep. You are not as smart as you think you are. You are a malnourished faggot.

Opposable thumbs. We're the best at tool manufacture and usage.

>Mental disease proves eating meat is bad.
>People drowning proves water is bad

>mfw when NO ONE has defeated vegan gains in a debate

Attached: 1509933863900.jpg (903x713, 146K)

Being anti canibilism isn't a pro vegan argument or anything even close faggot

Attached: Dh9U61iX4AEg2W2.jpg (500x346, 42K)

>equivalent in sapience

Synthetic meat is going to be the second Agricultural Revolution once the process gets perfected. There will still be a demand for real meat though, as a prestige thing.

We certainly shouldn't subsidize their existence. I'm against sending billions in food to low IQ niggers, starving in the desert of Ethiopia with 10 kids each.

These retards aren't self sufficient. They contribute nothing. Providing for them just increases their burden to the world, allowing them to have more starving babies, ultimately increasing the overall suffering in the world.

Let them die and move on

A low IQ person and a high IQ person are still both sapient beings faggot.

Agreed.
I would like to kill some liberals.

this guy gets it

He is already defeated by the fact he is a nigger why bother debating a nigger it would be the same as Tyson fury our king nigger puncher boxing against a child with multiple sclerosis

Attached: 1530468488983m.jpg (1024x759, 101K)

He is free to be a vegan and we are free to eat meat

>developes heart disease and dies of it and rectal cancer

Your diet doesn't suddenly balance because you eat McDonalds everyday and steak once in a while. If someone is malnourished after omitting meat from their diet it is not the fault of the lack of meat, but the fault of the lack of nutritional knowledge.

vegans are all psychos
just watch vegan gains video about killing babies
they all love animals, but then say things like they fantasize about torturing people to death

oh man you sure showed him
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he does that to trigger you, you fucking SJW

>equivalent
You stupid cunt

Veganism is the result of a corrupt and immoral mind