I lay in bed and masturbate all day while browsing Jow Forums...

I lay in bed and masturbate all day while browsing Jow Forums. I piss in bottles because of I can't be bothered to go to the toilet. I'm trying to figure a way I can shit in a container without it stinking out the room.
My mum brings my food up to my room and leaves it outside the door. I haven't showered in 3 weeks. I'm 30 years old. My boomer parents haven't even threatened to kick me out.

Attached: 1450069963505.jpg (820x461, 56K)

Lucky bastard.

You are living the dream.

Pedo Alice

god dammit user. do something with your life already before you rot and die as a worthless user. Will you die as a faggot? Or do something with your life, you fucking idiot.

Attached: 1521732321156.jpg (1080x1080, 1.41M)

Get a 5 gallon bucket, pool noodle and plastic bags. You'll need febreeze. Wrap bag around edge of bucket. Cut pool noodle in half and then fit it on the rim of the bucket. Take a shit, take pool noodle off, tie up bag and throw it out the window.

Nice feet.
post more

Attached: thisgirl.jpg (359x347, 29K)

Why do you even live? Serious question.

This.

Based pokeball.

Isn't this way of life really boring? Why don't you go out to achieve something greater than that?

Koja ti je struka?Ak poznaješ neke mutne ljude tam u Srbiji,možda možemo surađivat.

Don't use my photos without permission.

bump

>You are living the dream.

came here to upvote this

Attached: thumbs-up-smiley-md.png (297x300, 21K)

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Attached: 69309089543890098.jpg (1024x731, 100K)

How can a grown-up can have such a petite and feminine body ? Timestamp if it's really you, that some intriguing genetics

Attached: 1489064518419.png (275x293, 5K)

those plates look like he has boobies

thos are some cute legs

indeed~

Attached: cirno_23.jpg (708x1000, 430K)

shit out the window

>macbook pro
>girls legs

serbm*tts deserve this.... kara boga TURKIYE defeat all

>he doesn't wear metal plates over his nipples

Attached: Caesar.jpg (890x656, 110K)

I've been summoned

WE WILL RISE

Attached: cockroach_0.jpg (1480x800, 160K)

I don't know how am I browsing here to be honest, Erdogan banned Jow Forums a year ago I've been browsing with a vpn, I tried to get in here without vpn and it worked somehow, but it crashes every 15 minute

Praise

In life you will only get what you deserb.

Tesla did pretty much the same thing before he invented electricity.

Mashallah... Sani buyuk Erdogan Pasha
Asklerinde Cikmam Diyor

*asklerinde binlyer yasa

>1 post by this id

Attached: tenor.gif (220x286, 32K)

kosta

my ass faggot