Hollow Earth Nazi's

Why is or is this not retarded? Does anyone actually have a way to describe why gravity would be so warped as to function inside of a hollow earth, but also outside? Yes I know this is X teir, but those guys are faggots and I think pol is smarter.

I dont know much about it either way. Other than I hope its true so the nazi's or aliens or whatever that might be hiding out there can finally save us from (((ourselves))).

Attached: 1529179116605.png (1200x630, 845K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/blogs/physics/2012/05/whats-the-matter-with-gravity/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TfMr_XkWcEs
youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE
creation.com/isaiah-40-22-circle-sphere
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/178008055
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015255.pdf
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015464.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015471.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Australis
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luz_mala
discord
youtu.be/2_i0uvsyTPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Earth is flat

Attached: 1512386108723.jpg (500x430, 33K)

How do we know it's legit and not just some propaganda Goebbels made? This is probably another one of his ingenious memes. The hollow earth/arctic Nazis/aryans I mean not flat earth in general.

It's retarded because it defies the natural laws of physics.

>Inb4 "space Jews lie to us"

No they don't ffs. A secret as big as space being a lie is too fucking massive to be kept secret.

Why the fuck are you always here bulgaria kike? Every time I see your flag I know that you're in a thread to do damage control.

Attached: 1526996515231.jpg (1194x1021, 545K)

The earth is flat

Also wasn't like it like normal for people even educated to consider the possibility of earth being flat because they lacked the ability to go into space to prove it?

>inb4 space travel is a fake psyop

piss off kike

Attached: 1514709182277.jpg (1118x1304, 293K)

back then that is

Gas expansion from spinning heated iron core ,which acts as a smiley sun, suspended by electromagnetic forces . The heated core is the inner sun. Outer suns electromagnetic winds combined with gravity keep the outer gas layer from expelling from spin.

Smiley sun damnit

Why are there some latitude lines that are closer to others than the rest? One the the center, one near the outside.

Adhoc adhom
We're done here.

Woah smokey...**

Yeah (((you))) are done. Go suck a foreskin faggot. You're a braindead kike shill.

What does that have to do with arctic nazis?

there are plenty of things that defy current physics. Thats why there is no "unified theory" of gravity you brainlet. GRAVITY IS THE SAME EVERYWHERE, EXCEPT IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, BUT WE FOUND THEM ALL WE SWEAR

The gas and spin keeps the inner earthlings locked to the ceiling

How good is center internet? Centernet?

We can measure the electro magnetic field of the earth and math tells us the only possible way for it to be like that would be a giant iron core

>there are plenty of things that defy current physics.
Such as?

Your moms dick

>Canada
Well I guess it's normal for you guys to assume one's mom has a dick.

We'll this gas expansion does have a natural release valve which we see as the aurora borealis which happens at the poles. The poles upon up at certain times only in Antarctica and the North Pole. The nazis knew this. There could have been cave entrances in Antarctica as well

are you fucking kidding? quantum mechanics, black holes... Higgs mass heirarchy problem... there are a LOT of examples, but you aren't even curious to google it yourself you kike shill.

They open as giant holes from electro magnetic forces that concentrate there. Like earths butthole

It's plausible
Then point it out so I can look for it specifically.

>Does anyone actually have a way to describe why gravity would be so warped as to function inside of a hollow earth, but also outside?
There wouldn't be any (save for marginal variations like you get on the outside surface), same for any field inside a spherical object projecting it.
The outside would be unchanged for the same earth mass, although there isn't a material in existence which could resist the stresses involved, so you have to assume earth it practically indestructible.

It's all about acceraltion of spin "centrifugal" force and gas expansion. Maybe electromagnetism as well but only as an engine to the forces

I can't spell by the way fuck my iphone

At the end of the autism rabbit hole of all these conspiracy belief systems is that reality is controlled by malicious beings who don't even need to be able to warp physics because they're the ones casting the illusion on humanity that physics even exists in the first place.

So if any flat earther or hollow earther doesnt just say that up front they are either too dumb to even ask how it actually works themselves or don't want to give you the big enchilada up front because they know it sounds deranged.

>Then point it out so I can look for it specifically.
Here, since you have no curiosity of your own and you seem PBS level intelligent, go read this

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/blogs/physics/2012/05/whats-the-matter-with-gravity/

That's not true we are free to define our reality however we wish but whenever we do it we come in conflict with other people's reality and desires so naturally conflict arises and the strong always come on top. There's nothing stopping you right now from just forgetting who you are a start again from whatever point you wish top bottom or middle of the food chain, no drugs no bullshit but you'll never do it because you're comfortable with how everything is in the first place.

I will. Thank you.

That's horseshit and you know it. There isn't a scientific model that predicts that kind of behavior.

Is this some I think therefore I am bullshit

What about the experiment that was done in space with spinning dirt water and air. The dirt spun to the outside creating a hollow ball. global warming is expanding our bubble of planet. Look up expanding earth as well. Our scientific models are convoluted as shit to the point of disconnect between realms and compartmentalizations of science.

>What about the experiment that was done in space with spinning dirt water and air.
What about it? What was the name of the experiment? Who conducted it? What was their own conclusion?
>global warming is expanding our bubble of planet. Look up expanding earth as well.
Complete baseless horseshit
>Our scientific models are convoluted as shit to the point of disconnect between realms and compartmentalizations of science.
Our models send men to space, they work just fine thank you very much.

>gravity
laughingteslas.jpg

nice digits ma dude, bumperooni

Thanks, but I deserve no credit. I'm just passing on what others have passed on to me. The secret to "gravity" is electromagnetism. Gravity doesn't exist.

Attached: natsoc antarctic.jpg (1928x6832, 3.19M)

Holy fugg you just blew my mind. Yet another piece to the puzzle I missed. Thank you, user.

>tfw lost ayy and antarctica folder
i gotta rebuild it. post everthing you've got

contribootin

Attached: antarctic.jpg (1920x1496, 927K)

Attached: antarcticinfo.jpg (1048x3320, 1.13M)

not focused on the antarctic nazis but relevant

Attached: antarcticarevelations.png (1320x2652, 390K)

Stop posting fake pictures.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TfMr_XkWcEs
Watch this OP. It explains everything about the science of hollow planets and how to build them

Why are brit posters always either so on top of things that it garners my respect or the direct exact opposite and gathers my disgust? You lot these days...the only thing that can save your country is Farage and Brexxit.

its kind of a funny thing, i've noticed the same thing, they are either extremely based or extremely Baseded.

wow s 0 y e d, is now a banned word hahaha faggot mods

all i have on Nazi UFOs and hollow earth. as for why the earth would be shaped hollow:
try to imagine it like the legends of hollow earth state that the earth has an inner sun.
Now this inner sun creates a magnetic field (the very one we use for compasses). Now imagine that like its rumored that gravity doesnt exist, but that its actually another aspect of the electromagnetism, namely the van der waals forces relating the aspect of gravity to magnetic fields, like in example the one of the inner sun. This inner sun could create something similar to the Hutchison effect
youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE
tl;dw: via electromagnatic vibrations you can let nonmagnetic/metallic/conductive materials levitate.

If this happens to be the case the crust may alignes itself with everything on it in the shape of a toroid around the inner sun present in legends about the inner earth, "locking" everything in the field of influence onto the position of the crust in a toroid shape resulting in a spehrical object with polar openings like the standard hollow earth model

furthermore if this is the basis of gravity all that is needed to overcome gravity should be electromagnetism

hollow earth theory predates nazis by far, and flat earth is just a psyop to discredit hollow earth together with any other conspiracy out there. flat earth is not even biblical
creation.com/isaiah-40-22-circle-sphere
the infamous "circle of the earth" verse is just a mistranslation. the word used is "חוּג" or "chug/khûg" which translates to
>class, group activity ; group, circle (of people) ; (geography) tropic, sphere
>sphere

forgot pic

Attached: toroid.gif (508x338, 41K)

>Failing physics this badly

im really not on my mental hight today. the thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/178008055

pic related is of the southpole which you find here
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
>[31] "The ESSA III satellite was in a 750-mile altitude, circular orbit, inclined approximately 79° retrograde to provide Sun synchronism. Each picture covers approximately 3000000 square miles of the Earth's surface. In order to provide geographic location of meteorological phenomena, each picture was routinely gridded at ESSA in a latitude-longitude matrix. The South Pole and the Antarctic region are clearly visible in the concentric circles in each of the lower pictures. Africa and the Near East are readily recognized in the central portion of the mosaic.

Also there is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
>By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew.

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
>After the sudden and strange disappearance of the the Park Avenue, New York film production company that previously had announced its plans to fund the expedition to make a documentary, we have regrouped and decided to run an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

better dont announce such an expidition i guess

Attached: Essa 3.jpg (278x278, 30K)

Already debunked. The nazi map is a map made of different pieces the real world. There is a picture of the map and a card of the world in overlay. Anyone has the picutre? Don't feel like searching for it in all my folders.

very nice user, gives me some food for thought, much appreciated I'm glad you were around today

>doesn't read the thread
>announces debunking
>assumes already has all the pieces needed to understand
Toothpastejew pls go.

MY TRUTH IS YOUR TRUTH BUT I REFUSE TO PROVE IT BIGOT

do you mean this one? if so a source would be need. for those not in the know, Pic related are instructions on how to get to Agartha/Hollowearth via Submarine and were released by the KGB (at least all sources claim so and i didnt find any sources debunking any of it). Nikolai Subbotin, russian journalist who seems to have some reputation, has an interview about these documents. but sadly its in russian with german subtitles only. but if you speak either of those languages:
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI

This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
A transscipt of the interview for the non-german anons

Admiral Byrd, who led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole". I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

Attached: Agartha instructions translated full.jpg (2232x1256, 777K)

American education. We are talking about the map showing the inner side of the world. If you don't have anything to contribute just keep quit.

Attached: 1515268571256.jpg (469x700, 72K)

>still didn't read the thread and see the posts already made
>butthurt so goes to that ole chestnut of hurr americans dumb hurr
>can't even set aside ego in a thread of this topic
You are such an obvious shitstirrer toothpastejew.

Attached: expelled.png (928x8800, 1005K)

just one paragraph, dont be a lazy cunt (the one with big [] around it)
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015255.pdf
Talks about flying saucers in Argentina and Antarctica. maybe the reason for the brits wanting the falklands so badly?

page 91 of
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
Prisoner of war talking about a "circular aircraft" rising out of a german facillity during WW2. Also read 88

Just 1,5 pages, dont be lazy
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf
Talks about a german engineer that worked on flying saucers

2 men in eastern germany in metallic clothing jump into a flying saucer and fly away in east germany (document from 1952, no idea when the incident happened
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015464.pdf

german engineer saying sovjets have nazi UFO plans recovered
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015471.pdf

all physics and equations are based on the assumption that the earth as well as other planetary bodies are solid. based on this assumption they calculated the mass of the planets and then based on this the effect of mass on gravity. if we know make the earth and other bodies hollow all that would shift would be the variables of mass and the influence this mass has on creating gravity while pretty much everything else would stay the same. you just have to make the scientist start their equations and theories with the false assumption and based on this all the rest will be figured out and shifted accordingly to make fit. its really not that hard to get this started

Attached: Vrill saucers.png (1600x975, 1.47M)

>did not read thread
>look at all the post over the nazi map

KYS

Attached: 1512584590069.jpg (600x600, 158K)

cram it up your ass.

if you refered to that map with >The nazi map
i let you know that is the piri reis map from somewhen in the 14th-16th century. while we are at maps

Pic related is the Oronce Fine Map from 1531, it depicts antarctica even though it officially was only discovered 1820.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Australis
>Terra Australis (Latin for South Land) is a hypothetical continent first posited in antiquity and which appeared on maps between the 15th and 18th centuries. The existence of Terra Australis was not based on any survey or direct observation, but rather on the idea that continental land in the Northern Hemisphere should be balanced by land in the south.
this is their excuse on why antarctica is seen on maps before its discovery (there are multiple around). furthermore they mostly show south america down to the southest part, but then suddenly werent able to discover antarctica which is just just next door?

also take a look at the northpole of this map, and compare it with...

Attached: Oronce Fine Map.jpg (1800x1237, 808K)

...this one of hyperborrea. remember, the northpole, just as the southpole is rumored to have an opening

Attached: Hyperborea.jpg (750x701, 208K)

Now pic related is from the same batch of files as however to note here is that it shows asgard, the land of the nordic gods to be inside the earth

Attached: hollowearth map 1.jpg (2246x1148, 670K)

>the nazi map is a map of different pieces of the real world
>fucking hueg amounts of land difference disparity and geography but hurrr it's the same yuo jus dun unnastan!
This is the most retarded explanation to be put forward yet toothpastejew

I didn't study the early maps, only the nazi one
Are you fucking blind? it fits perfectly. Also if you did some research you would know they used the wrong S not the nazi one and also the date stamp was wrong. That card is 100% fake. Now go be fat somewere else

pic related, cant tell anything about the supposed white people shopping, but the luz mala story is real
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luz_mala
google translate:
>The bad light is one of the most famous myths of the folklores of Argentina and Uruguay. Some told him the legend of good light, also known as the ghost within the lantern. It consists of the nocturnal appearance of a bright light that floats at low ground level. This can remain motionless, move, or in some stories, pursue at high speed to the terrified observer. Many times it appears at a distance close to the horizon.
which fits>cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015255.pdf
>Talks about flying saucers in Argentina and Antarctica
and also explains the interest on the falkland islands. want to keep a close tap on those nazis in antarctica

>only the nazi one
fucking which one? show me, and then show me how it was debunked.

Attached: antarctica nazis shopping.png (1358x587, 592K)

Are you just fucking retarded? It clearly doesn't or you just have such a poor grasp over the English language that you don't even understand how stupid you sound right now? Your very first statement is "Already debunked." Then you post images that do not support a debunking of it. What the fuck are you even on about?! Are you just here to apply that bullshit consensus forum breaking technique of turning up the volume so loud it becomes just noise and static? Because it sure as fuck seems that way!

It's not physically hollow, the "inner Earth" is a metaphysical space corresponding to the Earth's astral body.

Slide triggered again by mods. Consensus breaking cointelpro toothpastejew confirmed.

Bump. Eat a dick kikes.

We should make a discord server about this before the kike mods 404 the thread.

And holy fuck I can translate OP's pic if you want. Everything's in greek.

Way ahead of you.
discord gg/7pnkXK
Add a . between the d and the g

>you
do it bra WE WANT TO KNOW, do it as an overlay on the picture, we are curious what it means and have been for some time

Our susytem of justice is beholden to #BAPHOMET and to #MAMMON.

That isn't an idle statement.

Courts exists solely to ENFORCE CONTRACTS. I'm certain no lawyer will refute that with any certainty.

In accordance with said contracts, there are those which involve the lives of MATERIAL WITNESSES. Over 100 people whom qualified as such and had dealing with either William Jefferson Clinton, or his worse half, the Yak, the Pantsuit War Pig, Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton, have passed on from this plane of existence...some precipitously.

Not convincing enough? How about the Paladino's house in New Jersey? They were FEDERAL WITNESSES. Why did anyone accept the delivery of an 'appliance"?

The house was rendered into toothpicks the next morning. Watch my video 2+2

Look up Jen Moore.

I said all of that to tell you that Sessions cannot perform within this crooked system. Trump has orchestrated all of this. They played their one hand in front of him, and he knows.

The party's OVER.

No more PEDOPHILIA.

NO MORE CHILD TRAFFICKING.

NO MORE TORTURE AND MURDER OF YOUNG CHILDREN TO FEED THEIR JUNKIE ADRENOCHROME HABIT - OVER 90% OF HOLLYWOOD ARE HOOKED

Hollow earth still suggests the earth is round when the math doesnt add up. Hollow earth is bullshit to discredit the actual truth...

Attached: infiniterealm2.jpg (1374x918, 262K)

i made a discord server some while ago because my threads about this always got shut down. the main subject is still that but its hard finding anything new so we went to discuss basically every other conspiracy out there. people are autistic but knowledgable
discord gg/UyuP3u

Attached: witness 1.jpg (721x930, 136K)

>discord
and more simple minded anons too naive to think about the implications of revealing your ip in a chat program bite the dust and get whacked or comped. You people just don't fucking learn, do you?

The accepted curve drop is 8(miles squared)
or
8in.(distance in miles^2)

Which means to take the square root of the distance traveled in miles and then multiply that figure by eight inches.

So for example, if you traveled one mile, the formula would look something like this;

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature

And for the first ten miles traveled of curvature in inches…

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature
8(2×2) = 32 Inches of total curvature
8(3×3) = 72 Inches of total curvature
8(4×4) = 128 Inches of total curvature
8(5×5) = 200 Inches of total curvature
8(6×6) = 288 Inches of total curvature
8(7×7) = 392 Inches of total curvature
8(8×8) = 512 Inches of total curvature
8(9×9) = 648 Inches of total curvature
8(10×10) = 800 Inches of total curvature

Yet we can't measure any curvature AT ALL!! FROM ANY DISTANCE!!!

Attached: highaltitude.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

I'm going to translate OP's image in discord gg/7pnkXK
Everyone that wants to know come on in

So take precautions against that you retard, VPN's, never accept friend-requests and such. At most someone will get the nearest cloudflare server you're connected to unless you manage to doxx yourself.

youtu.be/2_i0uvsyTPg

Attached: aristotle.png (1472x1304, 2.89M)

Forgot to mention, on the #HollowEarth channel

LARPers and Christcucks, unending cancer.

When you use discord to communicate you are sacrificing security and freedom for convenience. You may not think of it that way because of the appearance and because it is on a screen and being done electronically, but the principle still holds true.
Even if a wise man is prepared for it, he does not invite trouble into his domain unnecessarily.
It's no secret that every worthwhile user that congregates on discord seems to disappear from the discussion on this board shortly afterwards. It's a honeypot. So is this. But at least here you're more anonymous and under the radar than on discord.
Memetic fact that none of you picked up on. Discord means the opposite of unity and it's a fucking chat program. The lexicon twist warning is right before your very eyes, but you don't see it.

everything you post anywhere on the internet is possibly traced back to you. the only way to not have anything you post get you into trouble is by making sure to not post stupid shit that could get you into trouble. brains>best proxies and encryptian

Attached: New swabia resettlement.jpg (1311x850, 341K)

I haven't disappeared yet, and I've gotten into more trouble from shitposting about blackcube on Jow Forums than from anything on discord.
Do you honestly think you're safe from spooks on this board?
Seeing as how it's spooks you seem to be afraid of, I don't understand how you think Jow Forums is safer than anything else. Because it isn't.
Jow Forums is compromised from here to Tel-Aviv and no VPN will change that.

Attached: דן זורלא.jpg (443x262, 36K)

Indeed, so why make it easier for them? Notice this thread is still up despite the worry? Who do you think just tossed out the discord suggestions so they can track just who is giving them so much trouble? Mods.

>yet
I'm not afraid for me. I just don't want innocent people I know getting caught up in it like I know these evil fucks will do. That's how they operate. That's how they get people to do what they want.

and will you look at that! Right after I make that post the fucking comped mods move the thread to Jow Forums! But you faggots are still gonna sit there and think I'm wrong huh? Don't say I didn't warn you, because I did. Several times over.

retard, the server is almost two years old and likely already flooded with mods, what difference does it make?
Literally zero.
Mods are comped so they have your IP anyway. You're just worried about the wrong things.

yeah dude stay woke dont let the people get you down
have you heard of reddit? im sure they would be very interested in what you have to say