Gay people, how does this image make you feel?

Gay people, how does this image make you feel?

Attached: 2d+waifu_340078_6366204.jpg (1200x671, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fbngCt4BavU?t=27s
nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/marriage-rights-benefits-30190.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my girlfriend told me that she would be ok with it if I proposed to her with a mood ring

Is it a bad thing if I can’t tell if this is ironic or not

Attached: 72CD2C59-8219-4483-B1FA-305342127AFE.png (419x387, 8K)

why the fuck would i waste money on marriage?

>waste
it's not a waste

prove it

you get to spend the rest of your life with someone cool.

the degeneration of culture and tradition in yurop and australia is sad

Yes it fucking is

it's not like you can have a modest wedding, if you want. I'm sure most people here would rather have one as such.

Doesn't matter if it's a diamond ring or candy ring because it's a waste of money either way.

why?

it's a giant fucking waste of money
and if i get divorced i have to give half of my shit to some barge arse
get fucked

Marriage is huge bloody meme at this point. I remember back in the last year of high school, even the class chad publicly questioned the need for marriage if you're gonna lose half your shit anyway

maybe it would be wasted on you, since you obviously don't seem to want to be in a relationship or put the work into one.

why would you marry someone who you'll divorce? You sound like you treat it like having a girlfriend. And it's important to get married for religious and monetary reasons.

lonely

you're an actual retard if you think i don't want to be in a relationship just because i don't want to waste money on marriage

no one gets married to someone they think they'll fucking divorce that makes no sense
divorce can happen at any time and for any reason

marriage is for gay people trying to be straight people now

>divorce can happen at any time and for any reason
if you marry a thot

This thread escalated quickly

Attached: 3F8732F3-2417-447E-8394-4024C3E85D78.jpg (224x256, 22K)

I'm surprised how many gay people there are on Jow Forums!

heh'd

ITT
Dumb Americans who thinks divorces can be predicted and also believes relationships only are possible if they are symbolised with a piece of metal around your finger.

itt: yuros and aussies show that all their women are thots and that they no longer care about traditions or their own culture

Attached: 1534304977164.jpg (409x618, 58K)

>you don't like getting fucked in the arse by the gov you must be a fucking faggot not that there's anything wrong with being gay but I'm using it as insult anyway

you don't have to marry to do that
go back to Jow Forums

Warm and fuzzy inside.

>all their women are thots
Absolutely nailed it

read the op, fudgepacker. I was specifically asking gay people to respond to the thread.

I'm not from Jow Forums and they don't like traditionalism or Christianity

women prove every fucking week that they're not to be trusted

Fair enough. It seems I allowed my anger to take ahold of me

apparently it's different there than here in Dixie

Attached: 1534013878597m.jpg (1024x653, 43K)

american women being the worst

Yep. I understood this from a very young age

go back to plebbit

Yes, since the second image is clearly from hentai.

I thought it was just a regular manga page. Never heard of a hentai with candy marriage rings

Who cares, they're not real? Actual women aren't like that. They never were. So keep your waifu and fap all your life (not a bad alternative) or get some boipussy. Either way, avoid femoids. Always funny to see burger moralfag sperging out in the comments, defending marriage, when over 50% of them end up with a divorce

As stupid as it seems with how much a divorce can ruin a man, I still want to get married some day. It's hard to explain but I still believe that it's possible to find a woman who will love you and care for you and stick with you through thick and thin.
Really I don't know why, I just want to give all my love and affection to one woman and raise a family with her.

Give me one reason to get married that I couldn't achieve without getting married

duel income mortgage so you can buy that shitty house in Sydney for 3 million dollars that your kids will resent you owning in thirty years time because houses are selling for half a billion dollars

Was this thread posted during real aussie hours, or is divorce that common in your guys' life?

Divorced guilty sex

youtu.be/fbngCt4BavU?t=27s
Real aussie hours are cool

Aussie women are shit and getting married to one is more damaging than shooting yourself in the foot

which we would know about how?

Marriage isn't a waste because of the numerous financial benefits.

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/marriage-rights-benefits-30190.html

I don't know about other countries though but saying it's a waste here is very silly. Just don't get divorced lol.

It kind of is

ITT: Americans pretending they know anything about culture

>Just don't get divorced lol.
Satire truly is indistinguishable from absurdity