Oh god why

Oh god why
Jow Forums comfy posters or anyone that can give moral support please stop by.
I'd finally found someone; we were going out together.

I had some psychiatric problemes in the past so did she.
What was left of my problemes was self destructive substance and medicine abuse, mostly sleeping pills for medicine, pot and acid for drugs

I just talked with her, she had a probleme with that. In addition to the fact that she didnt think a relationship of two dysfunctional ppl could last and told me it was better if we stopped going out. We'll stay freinds, might even stay sexfreind since she sort of poly.
But...
It was so nice to finally be with someone
share with someone,
feel with someone.
I am so devestated. please, I need support

Attached: the big sad.gif (300x170, 1.91M)

Attached: failed.gif (1000x1000, 422K)

Did you read the bible and include God in your relationship?

Attached: 1531934866415.jpg (2329x2994, 1.64M)

it hurts, I know, why did it have to be this way
no cause gods a guy and that would be gay

We can't help you, you fucking faggot
It's up to you, why don't you think of something to tell her instead of whining here? Sort your shit out, you can't help her if you can't even help yourself

im asking for comfort you dumb fuck, not help

*pat*

Attached: Pat.jpg (850x940, 125K)

thank you

I ruined a two year relationship with the only girl i've ever loved and I'm ok now

you're not alone user

Attached: Don'tLetDumbBoysControlYourEmotions.png (640x329, 204K)

U're are welcome

Attached: Relax.png (390x522, 107K)

how did you get over the initial big sad user?
please stick around, I really need and appreciate comfy posters in my thread, im usually a lurker, dont post much

Attached: images-5.jpg (300x168, 5K)

what broke your relation user if you don't mond my asking ?

where do you lurk?

Attached: huh.png (128x162, 33K)

Jow Forums is my homeboard. I migrated from /b/ when it was i the sewar, was close to quitting the chan alltogether and I saw ths new board had been created, I witnessed this boards 2000th post . I like this place, its comfy. If im really bored I might visit Jow Forums , I used to browse /x/ but its been a while. Wbu
>mfw btw

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-06-28 à 20.17.54.png (597x614, 486K)

my psyche was pretty fucked when a girl i loved for many years came back two years after our breakup and told me i raped her (which is not true I always got consent), im pretty emotional and i felt guilty of hurting her for a long time, always thinking about it and shit

i had a crush on her for four years before we dated and that relationship was the highlight of my life until I had to start scrubbing it from my memory when she accused me. what really hurts is that i always wanted her back but now she sees me as a monster

i got over it though because i leaned on some friends and tried to piece together my identity afterwards. I think it's helpful to have a moral code that you live by. I do drugs, especially psychedelics, i don't believe in god or any of that but I do believe in the honor of being a responsible and strong man. I want to live my life for the ones I love and face the challenges of life when they come. I hope that made sense, but figuring out what you want to live for is a good foundation to build everything else on

I don't lurk because I'm incapable of forcing myself to
I rarely visit s4s and jp but I usually only visit Jow Forums

Attached: Banana.jpg (988x611, 37K)

>i got over it though because i leaned on some friends and tried to piece together my identity afterwards. I think it's helpful to have a moral code that you live by. I do drugs, especially psychedelics, i don't believe in god or any of that but I do believe in the honor of being a responsible and strong man. I want to live my life for the ones I love and face the challenges of life when they come. I hope that made sense, but figuring out what you want to live for is a good foundation to build everything else on
it makes sense, i follow that kind of code as well, but I have terrible habbits, eg i just indulged in what broke my relationship,: took6mg of melatonin 6,5 mg of valium with a swig of vodka
I try to do it different when crisi hits but its an impulse i havent learnt to deal with

Well, by lurk i mean i dont create new threads, i do post but i dont stick around often
But I really just usually stick to bant

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-06-28 à 20.24.39.png (775x644, 694K)

Me too it's the only place that humors my autism

Attached: MildlyperturbedwhitenonNewtonianliquidcade.png (250x250, 18K)

i've never heard of anyone mixing melatonin with valium lmao its inspiring

consider throwing away your substances? i promise you its the first thing you'll do when you really hit rock bottom

Wasnt really any reflection on what to take, there my prescriptions, i dont want to chuck them, i just took the two thiungs that had realatively fast effect,, i had prozac but that isint fast acting
I like it for the sens of community you can find if you search long enougfh

do you think you can have a good friendship with this girl user?

I like the neverending Mari threads
I'm going to make sure that starts again soon

Attached: Mushroom.png (551x551, 159K)

yeah, probably, i mean we got along well its just my habits that coundt work with us, but we migh see each other again. But my issu is more getting over this, Im used to being alone, I've been single most my lifeits just that this is too much of a change im hurting bc i know that i wont have arms to hold me when i get backk home

its ok, its ok. at least you have a friend user

if the girl is like you (or is pretty sure so) there might still be a chance that the girl also misses you

and if not, there is another person like you out there. and i know that. You have a chance user, don't forget that. :3

sure! I've never been an active poster of anime threads and mari/alice/boxxy/andy fanposting but i feel its part of all boards to have these threads

time is the best healer my fren i am routing for your success

Attached: timewizzy.jpg (307x450, 40K)

im sure ill find someone else but my relations are few and far apart, this came out of nowhere. I have freinds, but freinds arent those that will hold you i their arms and tell you they love you and that they want to share life in this hard world with you. Well they sort of are, but in a different way

thanks user, im sure it will pass, but the wound is so fresh. its hard to handle, Which is why im turing to the countless faceless aonons of the board. And allthough i sometimes have to sort through th posters, I ALMOST ALWAYS GET THE SUPPORT I SEARCH FOR ON THIS BOARDsry forr caps, misclick and the pills are strting to act so im to lazy to retype that

that's what i miss the most about relationships, i've had a few flings this year but nothing has come close to serious and it's been almost 3 years of no-sex

can't wait to find something new

same here

Sex even isint that much if the issue its the emotianl sharing i need

other than the girl

how is everything else going my dude?

Attached: McKenna.jpg (432x360, 92K)

Damn user I'm really sorry you had to go through that. Nothing like having the girl you love rip your beating heart out of your chest.

This is not your blog.

based