Be me

>be me
>wageslave at local supermarket
>job is ok i guess
>customers are cunts, most supervisors are assholes, dont get enough hours for good life
>do enjoy it sometimes
>working in soft drink area
>fat red head midget woman working with me
> see elderly couple near me talking about the weight of coke carton
>decidetobenice.jpeg
>"gday, do you need help carrying that mate?"
>couple smile at me and say hello
>elderly man tells me that he's ok with carrying it
>thanks me for the "great service"
>can hear them as theyre walking away
>"these employees are so nice"
>feelsgreat.zip
>fat coworker calls me over to her
>i figure she needs help with something
"Hey user, you should wear a "i have autism' badge since your going to do that"
>mfw my coworker thinks im autistic for being nice
>mfw it ruined my good mood
>mfw i found out most of the staff think im autistic because of my overly cheery attitude to customers

Why the fuck does this happen?

Attached: IMG_5681.jpg (500x259, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not even going to try and understand why customer service is considered autistic down under by the young ones.

Attached: 1533087847907.jpg (1200x848, 117K)

The fat woman is older than me, most of the staff is.

>customers are cunts
>most supervisors are assholes
>dont get enough hours

yep, identified the problem there.

jeez, what a bunch of miserable cunts. do what’s right OP

Maybe it's just your store

What is right user?

>being social and interacting with people
>autism
wow i knew australia was upside down but that's crazy

Work in tech-support(village internet provider), always wish "good day" even to hysterical dorks and drunk khohol's redneck-babooshkas.

if you had actual autism, people wouldn't be calling you that to your face.

>Australians
>Nice
You fucking autist

>wageslave
>supermarket
never worked a day in my life but judging you hard senpai a lam

They are all cunts op. Ignore those faggots, you're better than them.

They're only saying that because you being a good employee highlights that they are bad employees.

Ignore the faggots, or just get a better job.

Attached: 0F4270A7-2EAE-4876-A8E5-0BB2D7A9A44A.jpg (599x434, 53K)

Got a hearty chuckle from this image. Thanks.

Fuckin hell you get drunks in your store? Jesus.

They dont know if i do or if i dont. Ive never clarified it because no ones asked if i am.

>mfw i found out most of the staff think im autistic because of my overly cheery attitude to customers
>cheery is autistic
Is the definition of autism different in the upside-down-land or are your coworkers retarded?

Most of them do nothing but work, drink, eat and fuck. So i have no idea.

Not sure why they would consider that autistic, regardless you know you did something good so if they don't like it they can fuck right off

Australians tend to be pretty cuntish. Your co-workers probably thought they were being funny.

It was this particular co worker's last day too.

a lot of people are amazed at how polite and friendly I am, because they have grown used to dealing with ferals and bogans and agro cunts

who are you quoting

>>mfw i found out most of the staff think im autistic because of my overly cheery attitude to customers

What's up with this? I worked bars in a famous Dutch club and I've never seen a smile on some of my (respected) coworkers' faces during shifts.

anyway don't worry OP, most people are afraid of interacting with strangers and will just name-call anyone who's not

FUCK OFF, FATSO

ignore those cunts and keep being nice op, next time she confronts you man up and tell her that she's in the wrong

Attached: 1534775963739.jpg (429x343, 16K)

Come home
streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: Keep giving the Gospel.jpg (1920x1067, 447K)

Dude has a great voice

Fucking depressing. The old couple know whats up, just keep being nice to people and ignore the actually autistic co-workers

Dab on them hard

Thanks to one of my coworkers (ross you fake nigger) we arent allowed to dab at work.

i worked at a store and everyone was doing what you're doing, except me because im a miserable piece of shit. good on you for helping

who in the fuck are you quoting

What are you on about

Who are you quoting

Fuck them you did good. As a customer service rep that's what you should do. They're old nigga they might need help. Don't get mad at user because he offered to help like a good person.
Keep at it and you'll go far. If you want to give the best customer service you can then you'll end up in an inbound call center. Be that dude who is always awesome when you got a problem and get paid $12+/hr. to sit on a computer and bullshit with co-workers.

Attached: giphy (10).gif (500x450, 294K)

Tell those pooftahs to fuck off

The fat coworker

lol your coworkers were just like me when i was a busboy such a prick. I refused to talk to costumers and shit because i was an edgy cunt. didnt really help at all now i just have memories of being a pos

Buy some fancy brownies throw them away then bake your own brownies but jizz in the mixture a little and put it inside the fancy packaging. The next day take it along with some coffees to your work's lunch and share it, make sure to include some untainted ones, like one or two, that you eat yourself to not arouse suspicion. It worked for me. I never eat anything my coworkers bring because i know what can happen.
>tfw half of my coworkers ate my spit and jizz
>even the one's i didn't hate

Attached: 151728712.jpg (317x267, 12K)