White man

Why have you not given yourself to Odin yet?

He is the god of your people.

He is the god of your ancestors.

He is your protector, your saint.

Why have you not returned to the worship of your god yet? It has been many years since your people worshiped Odin.

Honor him.

Attached: Odin,_the_Allfather_by_H._L._M.jpg (817x1227, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_Z9I3iDExE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck odin you fucking kike.

Attached: 1527514740839.jpg (3063x4430, 3.72M)

Better to worship Odin than a Jewish god.

>be strong vikang
>be superior to christkucks in every way
>still get annihilated so bad the only memory people have of you are writings by monks

Yet still he lives on.

Odin is Saturn eat a dick you dumb kike.

He lives on in christian writings

Regardless he lives on.

He is the god of the White Man.

I was thinking of reading a book on the various old gods next. Beats worshiping the kike on a stick.

>He is the god of your people.
Nope
>He is the god of your ancestors.
Nope
>He is your protector, your saint.
Dunno maybe
>Honor him
No

Cringe

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-21-10-14-38-1.png (719x872, 580K)

Truly you have fallen to the christian brainwashing.

Give yourself to him that he might honor you.

Why is it that when someone says what god(s) I should or can worship, it is always some amerimutt that knows nothing about my ancestors or gods they worshipped?

fag op, you will burn with the other heathens

so gay christianity didn't build the world for you faggot pagans to claim it, you lived in huts shitter than the sub-saharans.

can't handle the gayness

"All the gods of the pagans are devils."
Psalms 96:1

Attached: 131231313211.jpg (392x700, 59K)

>Why have you not given yourself to Odin yet?
No, but God willing I'll meet him in valhallah

Admit it your God in text is merely a Semitic take on a failed Roman adoption of Greek Mythology.

The end results of Christianity are clear to me. It's a Jew religion based on converting people like zombies. Christians are the ones inviting immigrants to our lands in hopes of converting them and getting some special reward from Christ in heaven.

It's better to be agnostic than pagancuck or Christain.

give me your family’s food and go to heaven
>church in dark ages

>giving a reply that is so patently false it deserves even less attention than I am giving it.

Jews persecuted Christians and Christians persecuted Jews, but yeah it's totally a Jewish religion.

More like they barely persecuted christians and they made the jews's life like hell,especially during the middle ages.

Millions upon millions of goys killed in the creation of Israhell and you say we haven't been persecuted? Jews enjoyed special status under every pope. That's a fact.

>Jews enjoyed special status under every pope
Do I even have to say anything?

That you're not Catholic? That's it?

Hail Odin!

Attached: 1519045984767.jpg (450x720, 614K)

Jews enjoying their special status

Attached: jews.jpg (631x480, 161K)

Saturn is perun you Niger loving jew

I honor the true God, not an idol.

Most of them seem pretty chill

I agree op, fuck all the semite religions. The downfall of the white man began when he accepted the slave god, and his few resurgencies have been when as a society he abandoned the Semite God.

>pagan delusions

It's true they threw away tribalism when they adopted that religion. You know Jews are subversive.

Attached: 1510748671750.jpg (1200x733, 125K)

Sure, sure. You know paganism could never unite Europe the same way as christianity did. Unfortunately we allowed Satan to spread which in turn gave birth to atheism, paganism and degeneracy.

They really enjoyed that status while burning alive and how the only person ever giving them a special status with benefits was a Roman Emperor,who other than the famous Julius Caesar himself,way before Constantine

Attached: 788px-Burning_Jews.jpg (788x600, 242K)

>have great empire
>slave religion takes hold and empire collapses woth centuries of dark ages.
>Luther begins revolution which in essence bleaches christianity, imposing the values inherent in white cosciousness.
>all nations embracing the new bleached religion rise to unimaginable power.
> some nations drop the religion alltogether and just ne white.
>small poor country takes over almost all Europe
>leader gets addicted to meth, invades russia in winter
>jews take over all western governments in the aftermath, begin white genocide

Fuck yes odin

Jews wanted Christ dead and removed because Christ made them realize they aren't snowflakes anymore. His love for humanity is so great that he gave his son for our sins, a price no human could ever comprehend. He doesn't need golden statues or sacrifices. His goal is to save humanity from the greatest evil that fell on our universe. And when he comes, when he will reveal himself, every knee WILL bow down to him, like it or not.

Jow Forums is a Christian board.
Please follow the Lord for your eternal souls sake

Attached: 1777777.jpg (1250x872, 632K)

>unironically worshipping Odin as your god
Get this filth out of my fucking sight. The only true god is Tangra or Tengri as you know it, filthy degenerates. He was worshipped by my anceators like Genghis Khan or khan Asparuh, who were proud warriors that went straight into battle without any fear, while the vikangz acted like pussies with run and hit tactics and kidnapping womyn, because they were the only ones who they could defeat in combat. Pathetic.

Perun is okay, though. Certainly better than that weakling Thor.

Attached: TangraTheOneTrueGod.jpg (220x276, 43K)

>He gave his son for our sins
Typical fucking Jew Indian giver.

The moment you started how Christianity was the main cause of the fall of Rome has now made you a terrible idiot without knowledge of history and facts.
Rome fell due to barbarian pressure,political decay,famine and the huns. All of which have been active before any religious issues came to mind and they barely affected anything other than having one part of the splitted empire being different in terms of religion and it survived for a thousand years after the split.
Augustine literally wrote a book during the collapse and said how Christianity isnt the culprit and explained it.

You can be mad all you want. I doubt you can ever understand such a gift. Margaritas ante porcos, after all.

Here is a pic of Perun to know how he looked like, faggots.

Well i'm not gonna stop Christians from trying to unite but i see no way of fixing this without becoming extremely tribal. That in itself fixes the other problem with the Church and that's that all these homos and Jews are in high places.

Attached: 1511437012961.png (784x790, 513K)

But jews are themselves pagan, what does this mean?

Attached: 333333 (24).png (500x500, 178K)

Fuck, forgot pic

Attached: PerunSlavicGod.jpg (450x670, 82K)

Nothing could stop the Roman Empire until her will and culture were corrupted by the dirty jews and their daughter religion.

What dirty language calls pearls margaritas?

>historical revisionism

What we need are parents who will actually bother to take care of the children. Family was always the brick that built societies, something liberals refuse to accept. We, as sophisticated ones, should enforce this to others if we want humanity to be saved. But keep in mind that Satan and his followers will do everything to destroy us. It's wgat they were doing for millenia.

You clearly know not a damn thing about history Im not going to bother giving you a lesson cause im phoneposting. Try looking for a timeline of the romam empire and match its peak with the arrival of a new sneaky religion that slowly turned a great civilization into worthless sacks of shit that disbanded their entire empire when someone destroyed one aquaduct.

Yeah Jews copy us but they can never do it as well kinda like Memes. They mixed some Satanic shit with it too.

Attached: 1531214238548.jpg (599x584, 49K)

Latin. Study before talking shit about the language that built the one you are using right now.

Good Job,you now made Julius Caesar look like a semite kike since he first started the entire "give jews a special status" by making Judaism a religio licita also known as approved religion,ofcourse they didnt remain invincible yet were safe from a possible genocide or total removal.

a tip of the fedora to ye, fellow pagan larper

Attached: FD683897-5C70-477F-AB93-F444DA57F7D6.gif (480x360, 1.39M)

Embracing Odin does not mean giving yourself to him. That is simply Christian dogma projected onto Germanic/Nordic paganism which treats gods as allies when venerated in ritual, mediums connecting us to ancestors when honoring ancestors, and as archetypes when used in stories to help teach lessons.

Also, there are deities of other European pantheons worry of veneration and might be Odin by another name since the European ethnicities are branch offs of a few prehistoric tribes.

Odin is for nordic barbarians

Worship Jupiter

Rome fell due to Gothic invasions and the Great Migrations which bought the Arrival of the Huns, but also due to its decedant culture that stemed from Roman paganism.

>And when he comes, when he will reveal himself, every knee WILL bow down to him, like it or not.

You're not thinking of Christ, you're thinking of the figure of the avenger who appears in every single religion that has ever existed since the Vedas and the Enuma Elish were written, you're just appropriating it for your religion.

Thats like saying tou were'nt killed by a gun shot, but by a shortage of bloodflow to the brain. Nomadic warlike tribes had been to the north of Rome its entire existance

>but also due to its decedant culture that stemed from Roman paganism.

You mean Christianity?

I took a look at the subversion capabilities of Roman paganism and Christianity (before people discovered the sinless-with-sins strat developed in the Crusades), and let me tell you: Roman Paganism only have a medium subversion index (can subvert, not will), but pre-sinless Christianity had an astonishingly high subversion index (will subvert no matter what)

When facing christianity, simply remember these magic words that has been passed down from Catholic priest to Catholic priest, in their endless war to make Christianity the ultimate anti-subversion weapon:

"ANY SINNER WHO FOUGHT IN THE CRUSADES SHALL BE AWARDED PASSAGE TO HEAVEN"

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

I can't because I am Communist

Yes, but it was the great migrations anf arrival of the Huns that pushed those tribes along with others towards rome, before the Great migrations there where less savages threatening Rome.

Whatever makes you sleep at night little Hrvat, you know your belief is just a reinterpretation of older myths.

You are right.
What separates the white religions of Greece, Rome and the Norse frome the Semitic religions is that the white religions empower man to be as great as the gods while the semite religions require you to become a slave for their god.

You can't worship Odin, for he is yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=h_Z9I3iDExE

Just observe the lives of the pagan Gods to see what degeneracy it promotes, sins such as pride, sodomy, lust, wroth, the Gods themselves are unperfect, unlike Jesus Christ who is beyond perfection, why worship flawed Gods?

Catholiclism does not equal all of Christianality. Most of the Crusades where just any how. What is decedant about Christian faith?

Ironic, coming from that flag. But sure. Here is my last (you).

Christian faith teaches us to become like God, to reach theosis is the ultimate goal, your confusing Islam with Christian faith.

>empower man to be as great as the gods

The Greek gods were just like humans mentally and werent perfect,they even played with the mortal population "for fun" and they had infighting.
You call these gods so great that they themselves were just human beings with the only difference them having special powers to use for their own activities and mess with the population.

this is gay as fucj, my dude

Yes I disagree with nothing you said.
It is better to have real role models who in essence display human nature than to have alien role models who force you to pervert what is natural.

>Fuck odin you fucking kike.

Attached: hidethepainharold.jpg (1410x793, 142K)

The difference is that animals cannot change their nature while humanity can.
If you want to always be a savage like the early humans then so be it,I rather want to be civilized and fix savagery or else anarchy will always exist and can come at any time.

Hardly, early Christians tried hard to wipe out European culture and they almost succeeded. John Chrysostom boasted how thanks to them nobody spoke of Pythagoras or Plato anymore. And this, my friends, is why I will never be a Christian.

The white race is currently being punished by God for apostasy, dont double down by becoming a pagan. Turn to Jesus and save our people!

Attached: asdasd234sdasd.jpg (792x1192, 168K)

Civilization is not Christian in origin.

Pagan is a stupid term that is too broad for objectivity. Yeah if you're a stupid asshole who clumps Neoplatonists with Wiccans then you have a great Jewish trick for discrediting some of the greatest minds that ever existed.

Because we still need the goyim to worship our wallets

So if your human nature urges you too commit actions of sexual deviency will you act upon them since it is human nature? If we allow ourselves to act upon our urges and desires then where no different then animals.

Trying to force humans to act against their nature with religion is like trying to make a communist economy and it has the same outcome everytime. You cannot fight nature and win, but you may kill trillions in your fight.

Pagan means from the country as opposed to the town.

By definition of deviancy, it is not in my nature to commit such an act which is why those not perverted by indoctrination or sexual abuse feel a deep disgust at the suggestion or knowlege of such acts.

the irish method of conversion truly had intentions to wipe out european culture,hell I thank them as they kept slovenian folklore and traditions alive and known or else they would have been forever lost as the slavic pagans never kept any records,same goes for the germanics. The only ones who kept history records and books were the romans and greeks and thats the reason why we know the most of them out of every other pagan society.
The only ones forcibly converting early pagans were the Franks.
The germanic menace affecting europe in malevolent intentions since the great migrations,invading romans,dividing christianity,main culprits of two world wars,currently the ones under control of the EU and refugee crisis.
Can the germanics do anything good for europe as a whole? Not sure.

I agree and where has this perfect God gotten us? You got every cuck around thinking he's Jesus, virtue signaling about stupid shit. Plus our God's are more manly. Our people would be more aggressive if that's what they were looking up to.

Attached: Ares_by_peterprime-d5rvzcq.png.jpg (894x894, 102K)

Neither its European.

Plato was preserved in Orthodox church along with his teachings, Saint Stefan Nemanja, Saint Sava and founders of the Serbian Orthodox Church actively preserved Serbian traditions and Culture quoting:

"We will never become greater Christians if we become less Serbs"

"Our faith is Christian, our Christianity is Orthodox and our Orthodoxy is Serbian"

There are many quotes wrongly contributed to Saint John since he had many who hated him (mostly Jews but also other bishops and clergy of the early Church)

Yes but not everyone is like us to feel disgusted by such acts.

That's not how anybody uses it. Language changes. It is used as an all-encompassing term for non-Christians.

Attached: Capture.png (616x243, 19K)

Odin
>literally destined to fail and die
>OCD about it, screwing everyone over just to gain time AKA like satan
>welcomes murderers and glory seeking bastards to his table only
Jesus
>literally destined to succeed
>welcomes literally everyone, including humble, poor people and repenting sinners to his table
>in his greatest fall he is crowned as the eternal King of the world

Attached: 2dl0sj.jpg (749x474, 105K)

They were preserved by libraries, which weren't Christian prior to conversion. The only thing we have to thank Christians for there was that they didn't burn (all of) them down. There's a reason why the Neoplatonists ran away from the Byzantines and went to the Middle East.(which unironically sparked the Islamic Golden Age)

This thread addressed Whites specifically

Byzantine Christians burning libraries is Athiest/Pagan propoganda, many theologians where influenced Plato, his teachings where protected and preserved by Orthodox Church since Platoism has lots of ideals that correlate with Christian Dogma. Some monks in Athos even want to make Plato a saint, many even claim that he was influenced by God.

Not all whites are perfect, here most of the poofters, trannies, sexual deviants are white.

Because I do not worship bastard spawn of demons.

Hey Varg

Neoplatonists, the students of Plato got kicked out for there extreme anti Christian stances, while the work of Plato himself got preserved.

>welcomes literally everyone
lol