Best Euro country?

Which European country would be best to move to out of leafland? If this liberal PC shit keeps going the way it does I'm just going to leave and pack my bags

Attached: Hate speech.jpg (686x604, 175K)

bump

Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia, Croatia, Italy, etc

some more than others and not all are perfect fits, this is just my general understanding of which ones might be more accepting of this idea.

Also always preference inland and rural otherwise you'll find that degeneracy anywhere, even in places like Dixie, down in Atlanta or Austin.

>Austria

Attached: 1.jpg (247x204, 9K)

From what I understand they're a mixed bag, but I think for the leaf's intentions it should still be a competent choice. Am I just way off mark?

have you ever been to any of those places?

no, just my general understanding. I never claimed to be an expert, just tried to give *AN* answer to OP.

Slovakia and the czech republic might be good picks for me since i am part czechoslovakian. But I'd still go visit these first before I full on move.

But yeah thanks for an answer period user

Hope it works out then, be sure to do more thorough research def

Attached: 1524948010933.jpg (480x450, 20K)

Classic American "understanding" of countries he has never visited

Not like anyone else has given an answer, Lol.

Do you have more advice for the leaf or no?

For sure I'll have plenty of time for research and language learning anyway

Attached: 1531566211361.gif (500x281, 610K)

>Not like anyone else has given an answer, Lol.
yeah, that's what I figured. also deleted my post because I was wanting to see what the file only box did next to "Delete.

Aren’t European countries usually more liberal than Canada and the U.S?

I'm not looking at swedanistan and Bongland. So I was looking more easterly I guess. And usually the eastern countries are anti degeneracy and not nearly as PC from what I know

You're fine fren

Attached: 1526429807951.jpg (900x582, 172K)

Poland, Ukraine, Russia. Though they say Eastern European countries are poor. Don’t know how true that is but Canada always seemed more comfy than Eastern Europe

actually that reminds me OP, why don't you just move to saskatchewan or Alberta or Yukon or something? I heard those were way more conservative than the rest of canada. I think Saskatchewan was even considering leaving CAN at one point because of it.

True it may be but I dont need all this stuff and consumerism. As long as they dont turn to commies and antifa I'll be fine. If I could get into a Scandinavian country that would be ideal. But not sweden

most of scandinavia is already lost my dude

I doubt any province of Canada would seriously leave (besides maybe Quebec) it was probably a couple hundred people that talked about it on Facebook and that was the extent of it

iirc the government of saskatchewan held a meeting to discuss whether they would leave canada/be annexed by the us/stay in canada if quebec actually seceded

Im already from Manitoba (above North Dakota) and its very conservative but theres so many Asians moving in like look at my town demographics. Plus the job market in alberta isn't looking good without all the oil jobs. And my dad lives out there and he gets layed off every month or so as an electrician. I also didnt hear anything about saskatchewan leaving. But quebec is trying to leave. Now theyre super conservative but even they're getting cucked by trudeau. I also wouldn't move three cause fuck the frenchies

Attached: Demographics.png (637x260, 19K)

>But quebec is trying to leave. Now theyre super conservative
Quebec is conservative now?!? Or did I misunderstand?

and yeah that chart reminds me of my home town. We're like 50%white 50%hispanic now, with most of the hispanics being mexicans of 1st or 2nd generations. Most don't know their grandparents.

I thought Asians moving to Canada was a meme. Is it really that bad?

I'm also a leaf moving out, is the Netherlands a good option? Been thinking about a little

Theyre like "nationalistic" outside of montreal. But yeah theyre not really liberal im pretty sure.

Well considering the population in 2011 was 3200 and in 2001 it was 3000, yeah its really bad. At my graduation they had filipino grace as well as an english grace

>At my graduation they had filipino grace as well as an english grace
we didn't even have a spanish one here despite like half the class being mexican, that's so weird. at least it's flips they tend to be pretty based.

Attached: serious.jpg (1329x1920, 364K)

That’s sort of like the U.S Hispanics are coming over and starting to replace white people in the bigger cities on West Coast and South West. Small towns and cities aren’t seeing that problem but I’m sure it’ll be a matter of time

>Small towns and cities aren’t seeing that problem
that's not true :( my town (pop is like 30,000 iirc) became nonwhite majority in like the last 15 years. I don't mind the skin color, but the culture and demographics are changing. Heck, my girlfriend's mom can't even speak English.

I had a flip friend whos basically a white person at this point like even his parents speak enlgish to his younger sisters and him at home. But any of the new flips that came within the last 3-4 years are just fucking annoying and barely speak English at all. Theres a class in highschool for flips who dont speak english and they can literally just fuck around and watch filipino dubbed anime all day

Well two sides to any coin, I suppose.
>they can literally just fuck around and watch filipino dubbed anime all day
actually they sound pretty based still

Attached: vegeta-gif.gif (500x270, 609K)

I live in the southeast and it has happened hear yet. Black peoples are starting to move into my old city which is mostly white and I don’t mind black people moving in as long as they’re not the stereotype. Hispanic id be hesitant cause if it’s a first generation family they are probably don’t speak English and don’t try to assimilate

I can’t type worth shit right now I’m tired

I'm in GA and my county is literally a different color on those census maps because of it. Feels weird.

same desu

I dont know im just tired of all the white culture being replaced. I wish it was like burgerland with the meltingpot. We had a filipino dance before the RCMP horse brigade show (gay as fuck i know) We even had a nationalist party be denied for a rally but they let a paki group through instead

Well burgerland isn't exactly perfect right now either but I do hope you find a good path moving forwards. Good luck leaf fren.

Attached: 1520155907857.jpg (842x470, 149K)

Thanks man, you too

Eastern europe won't be like the west, just saying. You probably wouldn't feel at home there at all. Daily reminder that polacks still come to sweden for work even though it's supposed to be heaven. Not saying sweden isn't a pile of shit but a large part of our troublesome immigrants are eastern europeans.

Yeah no that makes sense. I dont know where I'll be going but I'm not going to be a troublesome immigrant. I'm going to uni to be an immigration lawyer. Plus ill be taking a look at how the country's political climate is. So sweden right now would be out of the question for me right now with all that shit up there

>Americans discussing best places in Europe
What are you looking for, then? Money?
Belgium, Norway, Switzerland and Liechtenstein are wealthy. If you're more libertarian, go Belgium, Switzerland or Liechtenstein, if you're more authoritarian, go Norway.
Scandinavian countries overall are pretty good choices I guess. But I'd say: "The more you're in the east, the more depressed."
Eastern countries overall and especially the balkan are not recommended. They have a history of much wars and you probably know what happened to yugoslavia or what's currently happening in the ukraine. They're less degenerate, of course, because they are more religious. But the balkan has a greater ratio of muslims. France, Germany, Spain and Italy are good aswell, but they're the countries which have the most problems with refugees. Currently, the right-wing parties are gaining a lot of voters. Austria has already gotten Kurz as a right-wing chancellor and the FPÖ as the leading party which is currently trying to stop refugees from coming from the balkans to austria and germany. Switzerlands borders are pretty closed and we're not getting cucked by the refugees. even though i'm not a fan of our right-wing party (SVP), i don't complain about their efforts to keep most of them out.

tl;dr
Scandinavia, Switzerland, Belgium, etc.

Great thanks man. I would like to go to the better countries like Germany and Nowray and not the eastern ones. And I hope youre right about the right wing parties winning. If germany could wake the fuck up and deport the refugees id gladly go there. Norway and Switzerland sound like great places. But how expensive are they? Are the costs super high?

As long as you don't come over here I you'll be fine.

Attached: 07829780a82b8ad46e17a0c74e2dc59bba709b68a22915aed8bbefaab8371a55.png (268x325, 99K)

The cost of living in switzerland and norway are way higher than in other countries.
That's why you will have higher wages there. I don't know about your degree but I have studied IT and get 9.5k a month.

Whats wrong with Finland?

I'll assume thats swiss money so i'd make about 3.7k swiss money in a month as an immigration lawyer. Which is 61k CAD a year as the median. But the average pay in canada is about 45k CAD a year.

estonia

finland is a depressed country where the population is 95% situated in helsinki.

Doesn't help their language would take me forever to learn

The Netherlands. That way, when your ass inevitably ends up in prison, at least they'll make you into a reasonable person instead of making you worse. (For real though, those guys have fantastic policies.)

Pic unrelated.

Attached: psfonta3ihu01.jpg (700x697, 99K)

Ye the netherlands is good right now, other options would be denmark or norway