Why Dutch people have huge foreheads?

Attached: 13249622-dutch-woman-between-the-flower-fields-in-the-netherlands.jpg (866x1300, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hiddenincatours.com/dna-results-elongated-skulls-paracas-part-1-4-baby/
youtube.com/watch?v=aN_YTVkDVk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they think

17th century Dutch looked so different

Attached: 1619 Frans Hals (Dutch artist, 1581-1666) Catharina Hooft with her Nurse.jpg (881x771, 339K)

It's an element of classic beauty and represents intelligence and foresight - but a nigger like you wouldn't understand

Attached: homononsapientis.jpg (638x425, 26K)

All northern europeans does have huge foreheads.

It´s because of skull shape.
Same reason why they bald more statistically, blood takes a longer way to reach that hair.

Nothing wrong with it.

Attached: BN-SD310_PEWDIE_GR_20170216135546.jpg (1242x810, 76K)

Because we are also one of the tallest people on earth

There is a HUGE difference between German head shape and Dutch, visit NL and Germany and you will see...I noticed the Dutch have really long faces and huge foreheads and Germans have more of a square / round face

Yakub did this

Is this a huge forehead for you?
I always thought this was normal

They are closer to eastern europe where most people look like potatoes

middle easterns tend to have a lower hairline, and thicker hair.

If you don´t go extreme, both are cool.

Attached: 540e0118ff00dfbb070a882dab1f07be--beautiful-eyes-most-beautiful.jpg (236x283, 13K)

Add 100 pounds and this is every chick from the midwest

Well, on the left is more of the typical face you see in NL and on the right is the typical German face

Attached: dutchvsgerman.jpg (1984x1272, 773K)

Mongols. North Europe is mixed Caucasian and Mongoloids

Pewdiepie looks NOTHING like Dutch people, look at his face shape

Attached: GAMING_PewDiePie.jpg (928x523, 56K)

I think Finns have the biggest foreheads of all. For me of course, they are 'normal'. But I've noticed this because even white foreigners often have shockingly small forehead. You don't see those type of small foreheads around here.

Northern Euros have big foreheads in general, too.

Attached: avg finnish high school.jpg (2579x1807, 3.41M)

dolphin forehead bastards

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

Reminds me of mein Rebecca

Attached: Rebecca_Mader_Picture.jpg (413x600, 38K)

Tis always has been like this it seems

Attached: bogbodydrentemeisjevanyde.jpg (541x397, 84K)

imagine seeing that ghoul on an empty street at night

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (1000x1000, 103K)

Sorry for becomming more beautiful

The forehead tho.

It´s big. like child proportions big, or woman alike.

Attached: 1531096963289.png (739x839, 589K)

typical eastern european

Attached: MrPotatoHead.jpg (1200x1056, 338K)

You got a problem?

Can be the same thing that makes Dutch people tall, stretching the forehead and face

Attached: dutchman.jpg (980x1272, 377K)

Germanic genes

It's for better Vitamin D production.

Germans have more Celtic genes, like we do in Flanders and the southern Netherlands. Further to the east they have Slavic genes

hiddenincatours.com/dna-results-elongated-skulls-paracas-part-1-4-baby/

Because White People are the fucking Anunaki you fucking retards. Why do you think the jews are trying to meme themselves so hard to being them. White Genocide then false godhood. When in every fucking culture their are White gods that taught everything.

Attached: 1500443187807.jpg (1100x349, 117K)

Wtf is this nonsense, those are elongated skulls you are showing, not Dutch skulls. youtube.com/watch?v=aN_YTVkDVk4

I always assumed dutch people grow tall because we have lots of milk and cheese in our diet.

they are white

Attached: 1534629368494.jpg (800x445, 55K)

>be nordic white
>more developed frontal lobes
>greater capacity for empathy and co-operation and planning
>higher intelligence

Guess which race has the most poorly developed frontal lobe/forehead? Pro tip their behavioural traits are the opposite of above.

That can be true! Also Dutch people are responsible for the largest trade of domesticated animals (horses, cows etc) to the rest of the world, but you already know that from school I assume.

>Stfu you stupid fucking elephant posting faggot.
Because the fucking kikes have been trying to use demographic White Genocide to pollute our gene pool and wipe us out for fucking eons.

Attached: 1504157965651.jpg (661x350, 74K)

The "widely known academic community" has been poisoned since that fuck Boaz.

Sometimes I'm not sure if people like you actually believe this crap or just larping / trolling...

Fpwp

>Boaz
Franz Boas fuck that kike and the other >one

The older I get the more I fucking believe it. The fucking jews have been infiltrating, brainwashing and lying about everything fucking else.

Attached: 1486365557685.png (210x330, 212K)

Nää näyttää tuoreelta sukupolvelta. Soossia kuvalle?

Big germanic brains. Which s why germans have them as well.

Its why i got myself a kraut beauty.

Attached: ned.png (500x498, 373K)

I never really noticed that here...

Is it that obvious in hindsight?

memeflag

Attached: 6ae0cdd45ef275b0cd55b1d173d877390c184f81514f6142361e6e44262976a4.jpg (384x480, 34K)

they evolved in a swampy territory so their foreheads grew long to stick out from the water and catch the sun providing them with vitamin D.

I know plenty of Dutch wich are still manlets (me included) Its genetics + good diets + tall men beeing favored.

Voi oravan kyrpä mehua!

Attached: mitä.png (594x483, 437K)

Spot on, cunt.

Attached: PDJ137-312_2017_012909.jpg (650x539, 73K)

I never noticed that until I visited Almere, the diversity is so big in that city so you start noticing differences in races. After returning to Amsterdam I could immediately tell who is German and who is Dutch just by walking in the street.

Too intelligent to lose the winter war.

>fucking retards

Attached: keep-calm-debugging-mode-on.jpg (340x400, 96K)

Flevoland needs to be flooded its degeneracy central together with Amsterdam.

Attached: 1ef7c19994edf87ba6dc41e840bedfc8586ee5330eb7192c385ba55c13021c66.jpg (1305x1265, 495K)

Because they're normal white people who happen to be tall as hell

Natural selection - if ever there's a hole in the dikes, they can use their large foreheads to plug the hole
>the more you know

I think all my Dutch friends agree with you on that, sadly it's true, I visited Germany not long ago but after Flevoland I lost hope in NL. I have NEVER seen so many white woman with black man and half kids in my life!

Me on the top right

We have big foreheads too. I guess our big brains need alot of room.

>he is a brainlet

Attached: tfw too big brains.jpg (501x1090, 151K)

Imagine i have to deal with that every day. The nightmare only stops when im in the countryside. Will either decide to move to Gelderland or just across the border, Or go to Austria.

Attached: 1514995290403.jpg (480x411, 29K)

Mita vittu.. the average Finn probably has an IQ of 274

Well i mean niggers got big skulls too (Somalis especially with their lightbulb heads) but when you crack those open theyre empty..

>many white woman with black man and half kids
And those kids look like nafris/arabs probably ( or maybe freaks)

Attached: mulatto kid.jpg (275x183, 7K)

I wouldn't be able to survive, I already have to go to Almere frequently and it's sickening.
The amount of people with african or middle-eastern heritage is just too much.

Attached: visage-de-Vincent-Van-Gogh-recompos-par-Tadao-Cern.jpg (640x402, 112K)

Technically if you visit Germany you see many SJW, Goth, Punks etc... but I rarely see any race mixing. Maybe there is hope for the colored hair girls to grow out of it one day. But in NL all the girls have marker eyebrows, too much makeup, Adidas clothing and dating some Moroccan / Black guy and there is no hope since no decent Dutch guy will take a girl like that, even after she will realized she and her half black kids are doomed and she must find a normal guy.

Attached: rionh-nice-skull-mr-rothschild-here-are-your-ancestors-20395532.png (500x300, 91K)

It helps with their buoyancy like the forehead of a sperm whale...germans used to harvest the oil from their foreheads for fueling their lanterns

>tfw one billion IQ

Attached: miisa.jpg (1024x624, 52K)

they look like nafris yep. rarely you will see a white kid with a deformed negroid face with curly blonde hair and blue eyes. Theyre an eyesore lol but i only see them in Amsterdam near the airport. to be fair only white trash with blonde dyed hair fuck niggers and mostly theyre ugly as fuck. Also the amount of British and American women mixing with full blooded niggers is astounding. Far higher than native dutch here.

probably a larger and more developed prefrontal cortex which resulted in more organized and peaceful societies in the west

I am so unfortunate that i was both born in the polder aswell as beeing a germano mutt. I dont look Dutch, Dark blonde hair dark eyes and im a manlet and then i also have had the unfortunate luck of having to grow up with niggers and turks and marrocans. Now let me tell you the mullatoes and the turks and gypsies are by far the worst sadistic kids ive grown up with. I want to get out of here but i need the money. I want a house and to start a family.

Attached: 1521154331832.jpg (660x716, 53K)

Most Dutch guys indeed dont racemix. All the guys i know do go with whtie girls so theres some hope, But definetly a ton of women just become those race traitor barbie dolls you mentioned.

Also actively alot of lefties in Randstad region will literally encourage white guys like "oh wow that asian girl you just talked to would look so good on you as a girlfriend! or oh that nigger baby you just were force to hold looked so cute on you!" also the amount of men in their 40s/ 50s with no kids and no intention of having them is astounding. Its depressing i want to get out of here.

Attached: 1517079730284.png (780x433, 150K)

I know the feeling, bro. It hurts to see.

Attached: Demoralized.jpg (570x640, 63K)

I bet most racemixing guys are old guys who can't find a woman so they buy an indonesian girl.
Which is probably what will happen to me.

Attached: Pygmalion_and_Galatea_(Gérôme)_back.jpg (2805x3568, 2.45M)

We're in for a tough ride.

Attached: 1514642093604.jpg (500x500, 20K)

Lol, the country with major number of bald people in the world is Spain and cyprus

Dutch guys should start dating a nice caring German / Slavic / Nordic girl in that case, I think that's the only hope for Europe.

Attached: the-russ-invasion-30-tromso-norway (1).jpg (1152x768, 209K)

Yes but they also fuck negroid women when they cant get laid. They are indeed old. Old/fat men go for asians negresses and white trash fat women / skanks that no one wants go for Arabs/Nogs/Poojeets. Its funny how the white women that fall for it always dye their hair blonde.

Anyway dont racemix you fucking poes.

Who is that shitskins right in the center and who is female Varg right next to her? Also in the bottom right another sandnigger.

I went for a germano slavic cutie, best choice in my life. Get to settle down and she already said yes to wanting to marry. Just need some cash now to gtf out of here and settle down. Ironically im mixed germanic/slav myself apparantly. so just went full circle.

Its probably just a random school picture Hans. And those shitskins are probably like the 10% of sandnogs that havent died of frostbite just yet.

>you see many SJW, Goth, Punks etc

goth girls still exist somewhere in the world? my hope for having a goth gf one day is restored.

Glad to hear that Hendrik, congrats!

They do actually in Germany. here they mostly died out, Mostly not all of them.

BY THE NINE DIVINES

RARE

Bad comparison. The left one is a mouthbreather, the right one is not.

You'll get gold digged, divorced and broken.

That's what drinking large amounts of Vodka does to you.

Attached: TFW.jpg (150x196, 11K)

I love this. Thanks for posting. It's patrician af

We need to improve the nigger to frostbite death ratio then

It's just the first incel waifu faggot, burger

Attached: Patrician meme.gif (664x550, 617K)

There are some german cuties in my uni class fuck man they get my blood running fuck dude I want them so fucking bad. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Actually the left one looks like a typical Dutch physicist or engineer, which can be also linked to Autism (being good at math etc) and I talk about the smart Autists not the mouth drooling ones.

>James Dean
>German
What? And thanks for pretending everyone is a supermodel here.

I know a guy that looks just like the left pic.

Attached: 1500541942643.png (847x512, 541K)

there is one goth girl here who works at a shopping centre i often go to. she is cute but she is really tall, taller than me. maybe shes german or dutch. other than that one girl, i havnt seen another goth for at least a decade.

And who do you think his ancestors are?
>It's like saying Arnold schwarzenegger lives in America therefor he Isn't of Germanic Race.

Attached: 6.jpg (532x700, 63K)

They just look more French