Meat eaters believe you can't survive eating this

>meat eaters believe you can't survive eating this

Attached: 426642642642.jpg (1024x623, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fpFNMVBItGw
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
healthline.com/nutrition/animal-vs-plant-protein
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have fun with all those plants reproductive organs in your mouth faggot

Meat eaters believe

>Veganism kills and mutates insects, rendering the "care for animals" rhetoric clueless

>Vegans have no clue how to deal with invasive, destructive species like wild pigs

>Vegans have no argument towards animals such as shellfish who have no nerves

>Vegans are not environmentally friendly, as the planes they need to fly in their exotic fruits worldwide are exhaustive to the environment

>They lack essential vitamins meat eaters get

humans are omnivores
stop being anti-science

As long as you got them beans it's all good son

Because we got invaded by and raped by demonic aliens last universe cycle

Veganism is only an option for the modern scientific man. Without artificial fertilizer your land will go to shit if you don't fertilize it with animal shit. This is why vegan civilizations could usually only exist along rivers with regular floods that brought nutrients with them.

That's how we became carnivores?

>modern scientific man
You mean numale?

>vegan civilizations
no civilization has ever turned down eating meat
grain and cheap crops were usually the biggest part of any diet for the poor, but any one of them would also choose to eat meat/fish given the chance
at best you will find small enclaves of people who refused meat for religious reasons, but even in the biggest hindu/buddhist regions, meat was always a choice and veganism was not required

Most vegetables are not flowering parts of the plant.

Where is your B12?

Attached: 20180822_184813.jpg (4128x2322, 3.49M)

Show ribs or gtfo

None are, that’s fruit

Actually you will get quite sick (brain, joint degradation and more) when you try to survive eating only those plants on your pic.

And they're still doing it.

Attached: martian.jpg (631x891, 92K)

You can't, all vegans have vitamin supplements out the ass. It's extremely expensive to maintain good health as a vegan. The average vegan looks sickly, has no energy and generally has to drink their calories because it's near impossible (especially as a male) to eat enough naturally.

I love how so many vegans are so fucking fat too. Just because Oreos are vegan doesn't mean you should eat them like it's a meal

u dont eat cow pussy? WTF??

youtube.com/watch?v=fpFNMVBItGw
how do meat eaters explain this?

>almost entirely carbohydrates

But we're already carnivores so why not stop?

I think you have a gross misunderstanding of human biology and the nature of this world

daily reminder that only cucks still eat meat

Lot of fapping and semen drinking.

Cutting animal products from your diet is a redpill too difficult for Jow Forums to swallow.

enjoy your pancreatic cancer

Attached: povetry_rebranded-the_ugly_face_of_overpopulation.png (276x256, 25K)

>it's colorful so it's good

>vegan "science"

Have you taken b12? If vegans don’t take b12 in 4 years then they die

all of that stuff is good to eat though

People eat some flowers, fried squash flowers, borage flowers, nasturtium flowers.

Fruit isn't the reproductive organ itself.

Now they're just showing up to rape us.

not everybody in the world lives in a fucking tropical jungle, some people need to hunt in order to survive winter or hoard cattle in harsh deserts.
>but you can just get them from the store.
importing fruits and vegetables is fucking difficult in many zones, for example alaska, siberia or mongolia
>not everybody needs to become vegan, only the people I think should become vegan, like the people from big cities specially my family and friends
and I think you should kill yourself and make the world a better place, didn't you know humans are harmful to the world?

Attached: 013T00138_5Z3QM.jpg (4000x2769, 2.08M)

Brahmins aren't vegan, they can still eat dairy products. And the whole vegetarian thing is apparently recent, in Vedic times they ate meat.

Alll of you vegans eat supplements. Fake aurgument

You can "survive" but it isn't close to an ideal existence. We evolved as omnivores so clearly meat is meant to play a role in our diets.

>the same faggots that believe all races are created equal believe all protein is created equal

>mfw all those Christian meat eaters don't realize that when God restores everything humans will go back to eating fruits, seeds, and greens

Attached: 1534090756703.png (996x868, 798K)

B12 is present in dirt.

Attached: 1523233450089.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

maybe they will taste like bacon

Are Jews planning to strip goyim of meat?
I keep hearing this everywhere
>oy vey meat is bad for you

Where are all the supplements?
And I don't want vaginas growing on my body until I turn to a huge pulsating cunt so I rather keep eating meat.

Almost every region on earth has wild edible leaves, fruits, tubers, nuts, and seeds in enough abundance to sustain a human. The jew has separated us from this gift of the creator in order to harness our souls and bind us to death, preventing eternal life and giving them wealth and power to execute their saturnic prophecies. Living in symbiosis with nature is the true path of the people of light, the kingdom of the sun. (((Civilization))) is an abyss that devours bloodlines.
Humanity is lost.

Attached: 1534343990835.jpg (293x292, 130K)

No they're planning to replace it with test tube meat.

Attached: test tube meat.jpg (1600x900, 190K)

Isn't breeding animals much cheaper?

Mmmm pesticide and gmo ridden plants shipped in from hundreds to thousands of miles away

Mollejas... just learned they are called Gizzards in Bonglish.

Attached: hom_babas.png (512x512, 37K)

>start eating no meat again for next 10k years
>humans turn into ape like creatures again with no real brain capacity
Why do vegans want humans to go extinct?

You're dumb. Very dumb

No, the prices are dropping massively, first time I checked it was hundreds of dollars, now it's just over 10 dollars.

lack of protein can do that

The tech is in its infancy. But it will lead to production of lab created foods with any imaginable texture and nutrition combination. Also will give them a perfect vehicle to deliver whatever chemicals they please.a

Who even says that? We only say that you will have deficiencies if you eat only fucking plants and that is a fact.

>protein is only found in sufficient quantity in meat

Retard

Dirt contains small animals.

nice flag shlomo

legumes have plenty of protons

You can indeed survive. But, if all I wanted from my life were to "survive" I would have moved in some african shithole long ago.

>you can survive on sugar and man made vegetables
Your body would just cannibalize itself, fruit and vegetables are more suited for pretty decorations than for actual human consumption

VITAMIN B12
I
T
A
M
I
N

B

Yes B12 in the dirt comes from animal shit. B12 in meat also comes from fecal contamination. If you grow your own or havest wild tubers and root vegetables even after rinsing them you will get enough b12.

not enough and not complete
and thats without mentioning taste
based and redpilled burger

This

Ill start going vegan when the people who actually have lived on such a diet for years doesnt look like heroin addicts.

Big gov and big ag are killing off the population with their pro-meat agenda. But they can't fool people forever, more and more people are waking up.

Attached: 881492.png (680x432, 347K)

I don't believe all races are created equal and same with protein. But a variety of proteins from seeds nuts and legumes provide sufficient nutrition for muscle maintenance and growth.

>not enough
>not complete

Outright lies.

I have yet to hear a vegan debunk them or give answers

I eat veggies and meat
Now what, you faggot?
Also why aren't the mods removing these low effort boring threads?

block your path

Attached: r2l8xvE.jpg (600x349, 28K)

A vegan diet cannot produce the needed nutrition that a meat eating diet has. Especially if you work out

see

The jew is attempting to harness veganism because of this. They own post of the memes surrounding the controversy

Lacto vegetarianism is the only Redpill

You can't
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs

>I don't know vegan people in real life

Sure, you'll survive for a while, and look like this picrelated faggot.

Attached: StronkVegan.jpg (323x412, 40K)

Cancer feeds on sugar, eating a vegan diet is eating a high sugar diet, Steve jobs was a vegan retard. The best thing to reverse cancer is to eat a raw meat diet with plenty of animal organs and raw eggs, the only fruit and veg you eat should be juiced with no pulp, read we want to live by pic related

Attached: 77D80673-FED7-4B92-ABD8-B5DA905DFDD1.jpg (960x652, 142K)

based

Provide evidence.
Even if plant-based protein sources were ''incomplete'' (again, you have not shown any evidence), your other option is consuming meat, which contains loads of hormones and cholesterol.
>not looking at statistical data

>cholesterol
>bad

What hormones?

Growth hormones are natural and as long as you buy pasture raised grass fed meat there’s nothing to worry about and literally every cell in your body is made of cholesterol, cholsestral fear monger it is fucking retarded, the reason some cholesterol is stored in your arteries is so your body can use it quickly to repair damaged cells

>Are Jews planning to strip goyim of meat?
Of course. Slaves eat vegetables and grains.

kek tel aviv is the vegan capital of the world
lucky its only the fags though, we need men to fight the ayyrabs
im not going there pablo, B12 should be enough. you wanna eat beans and cucumbers you go right ahead, i won't stop you. but if you stop me from having my steak your'e gonna get jewed.

>vegans only eat fruit

Nigger you need balance in your diet
What a moron

And red meat is the number one contributor to heart disease and anal cancers in this country

Can you just stop being faggots and eat whatever the fuck you want?
For fucks sake we will all die someday anyway.

They lack certain amino acids. I would expect you to know that, Texas
healthline.com/nutrition/animal-vs-plant-protein

>all Israeli kike vegans look like heroin addicts

Maybe it's in your blood

And lets not forget to build farms you need to kill the local flora and animals. Now imagine if everyone was vegan and we needed much more farms.

ok,a vegan diet might not contain all the necessary nutrients for humans,but what about a vegetarian diet which still includes dairy and eggs?

Attached: S H M.png (1500x542, 1007K)

none of that is natural.

You can survive on wine for a couple of years.

Processed meat raised on grains and in factories, there’s no such thing as a ‘balanced’ vegan diet

You still need Ω-3, Ω-6, and other fats and oils

False.

Might as well eat just diary and eggs and skip the sugary, lacking- in-most-important-nutrients and inflammatory shit known as veggies and grains.

grew up in Southern US we ate livers/gizzards all the time... delicious! if you ever come to US the best food is in the South, true story

Literally paying billions to make sure people eat meat (with their own money) is a strange way to strip them off meat.

Attached: 881414.png (450x411, 38K)

this with fish could work nicely unironically
nothing less though