People on this board seem to believe that the third wave feminism is bullshit. As a girl...

People on this board seem to believe that the third wave feminism is bullshit. As a girl, I can assure you that we still face an uncountable amount of extremely unfair situations everyday. So next time you speak, please have some respect for us.

Attached: 1534622269882.jpg (850x1200, 108K)

People on this board seem to believe that the third wave feminism is bullshit. As a girl, I can assure you that we still face an uncountable amount of extremely unfair situations everyday. So next time you speak, please have some respect for us.

>As a girl
>Thailand

>As a girl
NO

Attached: hajime_no_ippo_takamura_gif_by_protul.gif (350x199, 1.23M)

People on this board seem to believe that the third wave feminism is bullshit. As a girl, I can assure you that we still face an uncountable amount of extremely unfair situations everyday. So next time you speak, please have some respect for us

Attached: download (1).jpg (223x226, 20K)

tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

And as a girl I can say this is bull shit and thing are not ad bad ad women want too beleave

>Thailand

>mrs normie

>mrs normie

>mrs normie

As a guy I want you all to stay the fuck out of my vidya and anime. Go bitch about something that actually matters like treatment of women in Saudi Arabia.

Explain this meme to me

no go die

Mrs Normie is a retarded tranny and there is no joke. It's just sad

but we love the retarded tranny of Jow Forums

>tranny
Really?

Attached: images (5).jpg (225x224, 10K)

yes

Lewds?

no we dont

Speak for yourself retard

trans doesnt count as woman

>thailand
not a girl lole

No, it just a fuck up my name and I am a really girl. And what would you know about a real you the ownly one know is you morther

>mrs normie

Third wave was okay. It's fourth wave that must be cleansed with fire.

rate my desktop

Attached: braaaaaaaaap.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

based

yellow teeth/10

Imagine looking like that. I would have the urges to cut my throat every time I looked in a mirror if that was my face.

Imagine being a neet and proud

Attached: 1516027679628.png (829x479, 56K)

Attached: __sunohara_ayaka_and_sunohara_nana_sunoharasou_no_kanrinin_san_drawn_by_hinata_masaki__6c4c778afa2b1 (730x1300, 407K)

Attached: 1532371871.jpg (574x442, 40K)

The situation in Costa Rica may be far different than in america or western Europe, please consider that.

Attached: 1534355008026.gif (500x281, 1.79M)

This thread is full of nerds and dorks

Attached: 1531583933263.jpg (288x252, 24K)

Attached: kattergatter.jpg (612x612, 36K)

People on this board seem to believe that the third wave gamerism is bullshit. As a gamer, I can assure you that we still face an uncountable amount of extremely unfair situations everyday. So next time you speak, please have some respect for us.

Attached: b22e36ed1d2c10d36e23a7274431e1ac66bea647c15ae755306396b1a86eb8b0_1 - Copy (3).jpg (320x243, 30K)

Know thou place, wench.

Attached: 1511927482999.png (498x520, 18K)

Damn. Looks like the dishwasher is on the fritz again.

How 'bout that sandwich I told you to make?

>We still let women have rights
Sad

>as a girl
>thailand

Attached: star platinum punch.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

>Thailand
>"Girl"
Nice try

>People on this board seem to believe that the third wave feminism is bullshit.

I don't believed, it really is

>be me
>stray from pol for the first time
>watch WW2 gore videos to cleanse mind of beta-leftism