I'm trying to sleep but my dad is beating the shit out of my little sister in the next room

I'm trying to sleep but my dad is beating the shit out of my little sister in the next room.

Attached: 1468959619880.png (650x773, 47K)

help her

this, what are you doing op

Put on some headphones and listen to some nice music until it's over.

My dad is huge, he would kill me.

call the police

What do you have to live for anyway?

Kill him

get him in his sleep. get a frying pan or something. beat his face right the fuck in. show him what he showed you.

this

Wait for him to fall asleep then wake him up with a blowjob to assert dominance, that'll show the bastard

Attached: 1532973345006.jpg (252x240, 15K)

Call the fucking cops, Jecsus m8

He stopped posting, OP probably fucking died.

Attached: IMG_20180619_162742.jpg (1962x2048, 452K)

RIP op

Mate you aight?

OP was lulled to sleep by his sister’s screams.

Don't call your mother, don't call your priest
Don't call your doctor, call the police
always remember this

Attached: gene ween wheel.jpg (750x933, 65K)

OP died avenging her sister(I hope) what a legend, may he rest in peace.

Ya off your clothes
It's gonna be a long night

*Take

...Call the police...

Attached: jjcyily.png (776x594, 551K)

real question is did she deserve it?

What'd she so?
This
We need context

I hadn’t thought about it like that, user. Op, if you’re still alive, what did your sister do to upset the patriarch?

Attached: 8B811601-4A37-45A2-A267-9F54758571AC.jpg (534x960, 84K)

Run out of the house with your sister and call the police.

>I hadn’t thought about it like that, user.
bluepilled and unbassed

based dad acting as the thot police

Fuck off, Cossack

Attached: 2FA0CF5C-365B-45B5-8601-968DB9E7D23F.jpg (576x604, 245K)

intervene faggot.

Hot

I don't even know why he beats her. Sometimes he's really nice to her and even buys her presents but sometimes he'll randomly go into her room and kick her ass and call her a whore (which I don't really understand since she's only 8). I think he's just a bully.

I bet your mother has left or is dead

>sometimes he'll randomly go into her room and kick her ass and call her a whore
Is he mentally stable normally? This sounds fucked up.

Go help him. She'll get beat faster and then you'll be able to sleep.

Funny if untrue

lmao your dad must have fucked her and when she talks to another boy he beats her and calls her a whore sucks to be you i dab on azerbaijan

Attached: 1526519586772.png (1024x1097, 729K)

I know this is a tough and scary thing to do, but call the cops already and get child services involved. He calls he a whore? Is he physically abusing her beyond just beatings in any way? Even if she survives to 18, she might be being fucked up for life, even as you type.

Dude call the cops from a safe area away from your home

8 year olds can be whores too user get with the times

Does she wear provocative clothing? That's important before we judge.

user she is fucking 8
in a muslim country
she wears what they dress her in

She died in 2013 from lung cancer.

Do you love your dad?

Does Azerbaijan have effective social infrastructure (i.e. security services, child protection services, etc)?

>mom is dead
>dad beats the shit out of you
>big brother does nothing to help you
>live in Azerbaijan
Your sister’s life sucks.

Hit him in the head with a bible.

Maybe it will knock some sense into him.

Attached: 1529719640538.png (623x1000, 169K)

azerbaijan is in the caucasus bordering armenia,iran,georgia and the chechen region of russia what do you think?

Attached: 1529896229146.jpg (230x230, 22K)

This is unironically true, and I'm not even joking.
But OP's scenario is different.

I'm not a psychologist but i think that your father is projecting on your sister
This is't right, you're probably the only one that can do something about it so take action before it's too late

It also helds european GP

with his dick?

Seriously, do you think there’s a chance your father could be raping your sister?

Summer is strong in this thread.

I’m not sure if he’s molested her or not. I wouldn’t be surprised but I sincerely hope not.

Serious question, is there anything the police can realistically do in your country? Or are you guys on your own?

Her dad does

Why haven't you called the police yet?

Police in my area couldn’t give a shit about domestic disputes, at best they would show up for a few minutes scratching their nuts before my dad pays them to fuck off.

Maybe threaten your dad with a baseball bat, or some type of weapon. I'd kill my dad if he beat my sister

Kill your dad while he's sleeping. There's no other way. You could also kill your sister if it's the crying you find annoying

Stab your dad
Its the only way
Then you beat up your sister so she learns how to defend herself

I’m sorry. Best of luck, op.

get bigger

grab a bat and beat the shit out of him as a warning

Hey mate, maybe you should teach your sister how to defend herself, I know she’s only 8, but you need to start also protecting you and yourself. What happens if one day he kills your sister? You need to help her, do what ever it takes, learn karate or boxing, and teach your sister that stuff too. Do it for your sister and do it for yourself

Your sister is your dad's new wife and there is nothing you can do about it short of killing him. Sucks, but that's the way things are there.

i'm trying to beat but my dad is sleeping with my sister in the next room

just be yourself bro

welp you live in fucking azerbaijan so no help for you I guess. Id say you better start getting Jow Forums so you can dominate over your dad. Best of luck user.

>Id say you better start getting Jow Forums so you can dominate over your dad
hot

Nigga you gay

Attached: 5F9AAAE6-7C7E-40C9-B0A0-59027A6B91A2.png (554x400, 148K)

She doesn't know how to step up for herself. If you really love her then protect her. That's what big brothers do. If you continue to not do anything then she will probably turn her back on you in a few years.
Do the right thing and protect her.

t. A guy with two younger siblings.

How old is your little sister and is she hot?

She is 8, fucking retard.

OP, how old are you?

are you saying 8 year olds can't be hot?

I second this.

pedo/10

Help him

Post photo. You know, for evidence.

This is what you get if you live in a shithole.