SHART

SHART

Attached: 2018-08-23_16-06-52.jpg (1349x624, 142K)

IN

MART

fycking retards

SINGSING

Attached: JUST RTZ.png (324x577, 257K)

Sébastien Debs

based
cringe
redpilled
based

based

>binland + straya
UNSTOPPABLE

Who should I be rooting for as an ameristani

Attached: oold5ygcwlcy.jpg (540x378, 34K)

>A FUCKING JEW

Liquid

Attached: 2BCE3758-2CE9-4ACA-A02F-6DC15CD64C37.jpg (1004x502, 112K)

Optic or Secret tbqh. I don't root for favored teams.

lemonaide?

you should be rooting for this american team!

Attached: 1509585071664.png (499x290, 23K)

not EG

*ruins your pubs*

JAJAJAJA

adelaide

Attached: 1534529917412.jpg (618x672, 44K)

Optic.

based

based

>playing dota
lel

marmalade?

The old world is winning this

Attached: rousseau voltaire.jpg (500x337, 43K)

Can't wait to see this EG roster fall apart after they get eliminated to be honest with you all

I'm banned for mentioning that Sheever is 33 and barren and ODPixel is 25 or some shit and trapped with her cause if he leaves then reddit will be furious at him and reddit is his favorite shit in the world so now he's trapped with an aging cancer ridden hag who can't have children

adelaide

Attached: 1525387919332.png (355x367, 232K)

not sure why there's so many EG fans anyway
are they all rtz fags or something

I'm sorry, but did the EG already lose? Oh, that's right. The match isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only game one. Does not having the lead after game one count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the match is still on? EG are still playing right now and they have been the best team in North America for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in Europe who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a grudge match. But you know what? They still fucking suck. EG are one of the best fucking teams in the west, they were a direct invite last year and would of won The International if Cr1t didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when EG wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, OG just blackholed and got reaper cancelled when they needed to get rosh, just like Fnatic did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-EG topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

You forgot how she's miliking having the least deadly form of cancer for all it's worth

>The adelaide shitposter was an aussie the whole time
Well imagine my shawk

>5 years since I played dota last time
is it even a thing nowdays?

based

I guess it's part "this is an american org thus I must root for them" and part rtz fags
I don't know if there are any sumail fags I dunno how anyone can stand that bluehaired fag

it's most popular in russia after china

>that one guy rooting for the melting pot of shit that is EG

>EG just giving up
based

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Shitbastien Diarrhebs

Sad!

TIME TO WATCH MY BOY ARTOUR WIN SOME TI

Attached: rtz.png (724x960, 1.24M)

HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA GET FUCKED AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA GET FUCKED AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA GET FUCKED AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA GET FUCKED AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA GET FUCKED AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA GET FUCKED AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA GET FUCKED AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA GET FUCKED AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA GET FUCKED AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

stop shilling ur shit thread nigger

I still believe but that shit was hilarious.

Attached: 1534877158558.jpg (599x337, 28K)

Guys when does TNC play?

Attached: empty.jpg (600x800, 52K)

RTZ has a TI curse but that curse gets removed when he plays on home turf aka Canada.

Mark my words dotards.

stop watching esports

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Attached: 1515599918782.jpg (640x640, 60K)

LAKAD MATATAAAG! NORMALIN, NORMALIN.

When do the GOOD teams(LGD) play?

Fuck off godz

EUKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>topson and ceb lategame decision-making

Attached: 1512685042775.jpg (587x618, 88K)

EG all ways

pretty sure that game was all on 7bad

Optic you retard
Not that i expect you to see and understand the flags next to the players' names

saved

not him but
>cheering for pee poo dee

>not him
Thanks for making that clear you fuckin clown

b-but muh bigfaggy nobrain.....
b-but muh majors.....

NA dota would still be a fucking joke if it weren't for PPD

>not cheering for the man that watched a chinese pubstar and then invented NA dota