Hello Jow Forums today i was at the train station. there was this guy right beside me...

hello Jow Forums today i was at the train station. there was this guy right beside me. we got out of our seats the same time. he accidentally stepped on me. he said sorry. so i just said its okey. then i think he was gonna give me a pat on the back. but all this went one as i was going upwards. he patted my butt. there was no words after that. it was so embarrising. what akward stuff have happend to you user? anyway this is a free thread but please be nice.

Attached: 1526925737489.jpg (508x508, 113K)

you shouldve followed him into the backalley

Attached: 1372426274380.jpg (600x600, 194K)

Kill yourself

why that?

thats mean user. please dont say stuff like that :(

>what akward stuff have happend to you user?
my neighbours birthday was coming up, or her daughters rather. so i gave her my amp
and now they hurt each other emotionally

die retard

it was me uwu

oh sounds bad. i hope they are happier now
why is everyone so mean today

please dont pat my butt again

tried to mano (hand-kissing but on the forehead) my grandparents but I forgot i still have my hat on

ohh... thats really akward. i hope they didnt take it badly. they are probably good grandparents right

hehe it went silent really quick

>cashier said "thanks for shopping"
>I said "you too"

Attached: 1532214068598.png (866x781, 253K)

its akward but cute too :)

God, i wish it was me

Hi Ritsu :3

but it would be really akward... even if i liked it a bit

hi friend :)

Grabbing your ass with both hands after slapping it with all my might would be akward; a friendly slap is ok

Attached: doggo ass.jpg (1000x1334, 255K)

Me and my brother were walking around town in Denmark and he kept asking random old people where he could find Yu-Gi-Oh cards even though he doesn't play
He was fairly drunk
Also daily reminder to kys

Attached: 1522728341811.gif (720x480, 126K)

it was so sudden. i was surpised. but i couldnt tell anything because i dont want to talk about butt touching.

>His Brother doesn't know about the list of stores that sell Yu-Gi-Oh cards and play tournaments at

that must have been weird user. but stuff like that happens when you are drunk. also please dont remind me daily to kill myself.

Why don't you show us your butt?

no no no no please i dont want to

Why not? You already showed your face, a butt isn't a big deal

was he cute?
I was traveling once with my family to a town, we decided to go swimming but i then realized that i had forgotten my swimwear so i had to wait outside while they were having fun in the pool.
Awkward and unfun.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_tan_tangent__sample-1ba1baaec959e8eb40b80caf50436d13.jpg (850x664, 159K)

umm i dont. its bad. my face was covered. but i dont know what i should do about butt. no i think shouldnt do it. im sorry user

he was average. that sounds disapointing. i hope you got some fun after that :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ok

thanks for accepting my choice :3

>pizza guy says "have a nice evening"
>its noon
Not the first time it happened either. The times are changing

I think i did.
If i remember correctly this was the same town that had an ice cream festival that had a bunch of weird flavoured ice creams, that was fun.

Attached: fd84fddb63af3d76fb67f9be1c542c73cb8dab15.jpg (1000x1000, 464K)

sounds good user :)

based costa rica

I don't do it daily I just figured that if I was gonna post in your thread I might as well do that too
Yeah though we were both a little tipsy. He was asking them in English too, instead of asking them in Danish
The funniest thing he did was when he motioned to a construction worker with his beer as if he was going to throw it to him

Why is it awkward?

ahaha must have been fun user.

Uh sure

im glad you and your brother is safe.be careful when he is drunk user