Help us Japan

You've propably heard of this atrocity. High spice or whatever. There is a way to stop this abomination, and it's by nips accusing the creators of "cultural appropriation" of japanese culture. They are all fat women with coloured hair so they'll shit their pants. Please.

Attached: tDl0KJY.jpg (422x649, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZSOGZFfSDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it looks like a botched attempt to redo the artstyle of recent shantae games

Chino-chan you are really cute. Whenever I see you Chino-chan, my heart starts beating furiously.

Since I've held it in all this time, won't you become mine just once? You constantly show off your plump thighs and I can't take it anymore...

That's why I want to have sex with Chino-chan! It's fine right?

i bet it's gonna be yet another """woke""" cartoon with absolutely no plot, with its only premise being pandering to minorities. haven't watched the trailer yet tho

looks like a slightly more japanese steven universe

pass

show me your favorite picture of chino

the trailer was shit
yeah it's deffinitely gonna be some steven universe rip-off

Steven universe is great though

Attached: 1482514695_102783_1482515129_noticia_normal.jpg (770x982, 79K)

what is this? someone please explain why everyone is freaking out over this animu?

Appabend army

Attached: 1535035946369.png (1140x1040, 854K)

It's not anime, but a western calarts style SJW-pandering cartoon made with funds that should have been destined to support Japanese anime industry. It also claims to be "diverse" but it's writing staff is 100% composed of women of the pink hair + overweight + thick glasses type. Also the story and characters look liek a badly made LWA ripoff with steven universe elements and visuals.

you must be at least 18 to use this site

Firstly, and most importantly: IT'S NOT FUCKING ANIME.
Secondly, it's just some shitty streaming site digging their grave even further by making this instead of improving their site.

so, it’s an sjw cartoon?

There's no way this shit will be as bad as kemono friends

Rule34 doujinshi will soon be published with correct stories. and that is a good thing.
No need for cultural appropriation suing.

mfw it ends up being GOAT and all you incels and bigots are crying in the streets that the jews did this

Attached: ogro.jpg (503x427, 64K)

How is it not an anime?

gas yourself with ammonia

Attached: 1534059946596.jpg (600x600, 221K)

Why does this show get so much hate?
I mean if it's bad then it's bad, people who are into that will still watch and this is it. This isn't the first bad show or something.
Pathetic how people react to this.
>but MUH JOOWSZ and MUH FEMINAZI
Again, this isn't the first show. There are shows even worse specially made for propaganda. This looks inoffensive
The absolute state of animeme community.

have you watched it though
It's p good

give it a chance, if you like adventure time you'll like Steven universe more

>if you like adventure time you'll like Steven universe more
most unequivocally false statement ive ever heard desu

Why are adult men on the internet concerned by cartoons aimed at children below the age of 10?

I think anyone who even remotely cares about this in a good or a bad way should off themselves.
Stop caring about modern day cartoons

The first seasons of SU are "acceptable" then they went full lesbian sjw retard.
AT the same shit.
The only serie that was great was Regular Show because they knew when to stop.
This is an anime website. There are anime better than 'adult' TV shows, there are anime movies better than Hollywood productions. Anime is the last thing they are going to touch because it's not cheap to produce, it's not like your Rick and Morty episode. Disney will eventually get over small studios and then they will go for Ghibli/Kadokawa/Toei.

Because they are antisocial failures who fail to accomplish anything of value in their lives.

Yep, they always need some kind of culprit to hate and slander about, be it the alt-right or transgender cat yiffs.
Never heard the well known idiom "Never judge a book by its cover.", I guess.

Even if they are virtue signalling with an all female diverse producer team and feminist agenda main characters, wait for the first episode, watch it and then we can properly judge it.

Attached: bead0d3dca8bf07f7612c38deebbd42b.png (911x1280, 428K)

I just wanted to watch anime, why can't these people leave me alone.
The japanese anime industry doesn't need western money. In fact, dependency on western money could spell the end of anime as we know it.

>not being concerned about how they want to indoctrinate our children

You dont even have children.

You are in an anime website, also I probably have accomplished more than you.

Attached: Dbu_N5nW0AE2UOy.jpg (1080x793, 114K)

IT'S NOT MADE IN JAPAN THERFORE NOT ANIME

Yeah
I remember they did the same fucking thing with an anime made by some western company with a black dude(some american related show I have no idea what was called) and everyone was like "wow jews feminists etc etc anime dies oh nooo God save us etc". They gave so much attention to that show for like 1 month or 2 and guess what, who cares now? No one gives a fuck now. Muh spooky propaganda.

Very smart, shindol moved to Japan so he can draw manga instead of manga-like comics heh

Attached: Emergence+irl+_b07747aeb2f3db877dd06452db12aaaf.jpg (863x653, 228K)

I just saw it as another average show up until they brought up the inclusivity bullcrap. Now I view it as another average show with a group of virtue signaling creators. If I was planning to watch it, my conviction hasn't been altered the slightest. If I wasn't planning to watch it, my conviction hasn't been altered slightest.
Subhuman trash genuinely arguing semantics such as naming and muh """anime""" """purism""" and """intellectualism""" need to choke on a gun.

>I probably have accomplished more than you
$5 says you can't prove it.

Just pretend to be an sjw and do it yourself.

If it doesn't have panty shots then I'm out.

That would be objectifying women you sexist bigot

>In fact, dependency on western money could spell the end of anime as we know it.
The state of the modern industry is not a desirable one. Tons of forgettable trash made every season by overworked people that only ever get money from mobile game adaptations. Fuck that shit.

>entirety of Jow Forums hating on this right now
>hasn't even come out yet
Wtf I want it to succeed now.

Attached: 1531400015008.gif (400x332, 1.97M)

Attached: 1518828863224.jpg (500x265, 35K)

This is really bad...
youtube.com/watch?v=PZSOGZFfSDk

>he watches crunchyroll
lmfao
pic related

Attached: 1534994867821.jpg (1989x1353, 421K)

meant to reply to him

The drawings don't seem bad but I am afraid that the story will be very shit and filled with sjw pandering and all that bullshit.

what shows require you to have crunchy roll?
just go to a website that has the word "anime" in the url and theres a likley hood you can watch stuff for free

THE LIBERALS DID THIS
FUCK OFF LIBERALS

Attached: 1535140204530.gif (1020x725, 200K)

fken based crunchyroll