WEEBS! I need your help. Who are these girls and where do I learn more?

WEEBS! I need your help. Who are these girls and where do I learn more?

Attached: 1535122705247.jpg (1169x826, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/719415
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=3416
youtube.com/watch?v=TOKYD7ua0sY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's from Fate I think, never got into the thing. Google fate anime or fate/zero or something, you should be able to find it. I think the original is a vn.

Saber and Rin.
Fate series.

Thanks, bud. I'm not into anime at all, but these girls are too cute.

Attached: 1509581037007.jpg (500x461, 18K)

nyaa.si/view/719415

By the way, which one of those different Fate/Something's I watch first actually? And should I?

Same.

From what I can see the Fate/Stay Night was the first. Beyond that I have no idea. Just look up release dates?

just play the game Fate/ stay the night, play the game I linked you and don't watch the anime because the game is more in-depth, then watch Fate/ zero then watch/play whatever you feel like

>more in-depth
how so?

any adaptation will eventually abridge the source material, so you might as well play the game. And since this is a visual novel, a lot will be abridged. And anyway you can never recreate the experience of making choices in the game, so...

Fair enough. How long does it take to get through give or take?

Never really been into vn's, but I guess I'll try it out in some time, thanks.

In the best case scenario you should play the VN the guy linked, the route order is Fate>Unlimited Blade Works>Heaven's Feel and I'm pretty sure the game doesn't let you start the routes out of order anyway.

If you don't feel like reading the anime order is Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works TV by ufotable>Fate/Zero(this is what I usually recommend but nothing's stopping you from starting with Fate/Zero). Skip Fate/Stay Night and Fate/UBW by studio DEEN or watch it later. You're free to explore the franchise after that, when it comes to anime there's Fate/Apocrypha which has some great characters that sadly don't get developed nearly as much as the awful characters but it's fun sometimes.

Fate/Extra Last Encore is just fucking weird man and I wouldn't recommend it to someone not familiar with the Extra universe spinoffs and even then it's a mindfuck.

Prisma Illya is good if you don't mind the loli fanservice. Great worldbuilding and characters with quite a few nods to the original.

Heaven's Feel is worth watching but only the first part out of three is out and it will take several years till it's done

Visual Novel is the source material. It's just more extensive. Often stuff like internal monologues aren't adapted into the anime because it'd become a boring slog

>Skip Fate/Stay Night and Fate/UBW by studio DEEN
but why tho?

But thanks for all the info. You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Attached: clap.gif (480x360, 246K)

me on the left :)

howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=3416
keep in mind that the original VN has sex scenes (including with those girls), but if you don't want that there are censored versions.

>60-70 hours
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

>sex scenes
whatever

Attached: 1507655783392.png (500x500, 296K)

me in the back

I'm the chair

Attached: dexternewpic1.jpg (1280x1703, 186K)

impressive

you can always play it little by little and come back to it. keep in mind that it is really 3 games in one so each rout will take 20 something hours

I know, it's still just a commitment I wasn't expecting at first. But three games in one?

pls tell me you get the reference.

Artoria Pendragon and Rin Tohsaka.

BTW Nero Claudius from Fate/Extra is a lot way cute

Attached: __nero_claudius_and_nero_claudius_fate_extra_and_fate_series_drawn_by_kure_masahiro__sample-b46480fa (850x1170, 169K)

yeah, each route is pretty much like another game since there are (going to be) full anime adaptations for every route

huh, fair enough. Thanks for being a bro, bro.

Attached: 1532473737319.jpg (411x467, 44K)

no probs

i do now after looking it up

i remember when her picture would appear is you searched roman emperors lol

>after looking it up
Dexter is a great show, you should watch it.

But forget that last season. It's shit.

I want be between these females..

desu, I've always thought a threesome like that would be confusing. I only have one dick to go around and I'm not the biggest fan of eating pussy. So that leaves either one girl out in the cold or getting eaten out by the girl I'm fucking and that seems lazy on my end.

Oh ya bloody wanka! You stolen it from my thread from (((Jow Forums)))!

...possibly.

What are you gonna do about it?

Attached: 1531419885428.png (329x346, 218K)

Clearly nothing with digits like that.

Attached: 1534289645531.gif (200x200, 41K)

Wow chief, after these digits... You know... You're free to go!

the game has exactly that!

>T4wLgtyB
haha faggot!

And Hitler dubs to polish it off. Good job.

because of course it does lol Beyond the sex scenes, what else does this game have? I'm still downloading it.

Attached: 1532179611221.jpg (478x700, 118K)

Attached: Untitled-1.png (360x360, 207K)

It's an urban fantasy about magicians using mythological figures to fight in order to obtain the holy grail, has stuff from various sources of literature. The sex scenes don't make much of the game, and they aren't the main point.

Saber and Rin Tohsaka and they from the fate series

>magicians using mythological figures to fight in order to obtain the holy grail
Mother of God...

Why have I not heard of this before?

Attached: 1497838384960.jpg (480x720, 41K)

well you clearly have never been to /a/, they absolutely love it there

Nope. I said in OP I know nothing about anime. Watched some PokeMon, Yu Gi Oh, Dragonball Z and Avatar as a kid, but that's it.

test

far enough, I just kind of find it weird that somebody on Jow Forums hasn't heard of it since it's even on the banners

*fair

I never bothered with anime in any way. I've seen a fair bit of it being posted, but I've never gotten into it. I'm sure I've seen them around before, just never asked until now.

if you ever want to get into it make sure to watch Evangelion and Bepop first

>Evangelion and Bepop
I have plans to watch Evangelion, but I don't know where to begin with all that stuff. But Bepop just seems too normie for my tastes. Everyone recommends it and I just don't care for "popular" stuff like that.

Yeah, I'm THAT guy.

>I have plans to watch Evangelion, but I don't know where to begin with all that stuff
just watch the tv series, and after that the End Of EVA. The Rebuilds are not as good.
>Bepop just seems too normie for my tastes
don't worry there is nothing normie about bepop, just watch it and you will enjoy it

Watch Black Lagoon, is amazing, is an underground anime, almost nobody knows it, and it have a lot of action, real life references and shit.

reminder that prisma illya is best of FATE

Attached: luvia_laugh.jpg (620x349, 34K)

Attached: 1531979450569.jpg (897x582, 76K)

>tv series
Right, but every time I look it up I can't tell which one that is lol There's just so much shit

>nothing normie
By normie, I mean normie friendly. I just don't care for stuff like that.

>real life references and shit.
Oh?

It's all about lesbian loli girls

I see you too are a man of great taste. Thighs are criminally underrated.

Go with whatever you want man, I started with moeblobs, cgdct was the only thing I watched for quite a while and only then I tried out other stuff. Enjoy yourself.

/thread

Attached: 1495494355646.gif (500x281, 1.29M)

desu, after this and Evangelion, I probably won't bother with anime in any serious way.

Watch this scene if you can

youtube.com/watch?v=TOKYD7ua0sY

( I'm too lazy for convert this video on webm)

Attached: 1532042888457.webm (640x360, 1.8M)

toesucker's anus

The fuck did I just watch?

I started it laughing, then it just got way over the top, then it just completely lost me...

Attached: 1534441317242.gif (222x330, 545K)

LMAO; watch it user, this is a great option but watch it with subs it's more amazing.

And suddenly I understand why weebs exist.

Attached: 1522250947674.gif (245x230, 879K)

>>Right, but every time I look it up I can't tell which one that is lol There's just so much shit
Neon Genisis Evangelion is the TV series, think of it as EVA itself and everything just revolves around it. Then comes the End of Evangelion, which is essential to watch, and is a film that was made because the studio couldn't properly finish the series because of budget constraints. Then comes the Rebuild, which is a remake and (almost complete) retelling of the TV series in four films (the fourth hasn't come out), it isn't as good as the original and I see it as something extra.

That is it, it really isn't as convoluted as you think but the Rebuilds make it so you have the illusion that there is more then you think it is. You were probably confused after seeing a new version and old version, and thought there were many seasons like Gundam or something. At its core EVA is just the TV series + the film if you see it as part of the TV series.

Yes there are games, and the manga which is also a slight retelling but they are all just spin-offs and not EVA itself so...

Alright, thanks, senpai. Have a qt 3d girl for your troubles.

Attached: 1515247585761.jpg (500x375, 38K)

Also watch Bepop, trust me when I say it isn't normie friendly. Every anime fan, especially the virgin fat loser of all losers loves Bepop.

>Every anime fan, especially the virgin fat loser of all losers loves Bepop.
And that's why I don't have any interest for it. I mean it when I said I'm THAT guy that specifically doesn't like things because everyone else does. I've always been a contrarian like that.

Isn't EVA like that as well?

/a/ is the mother contrarian anime board of all contrarian anime boards, you can't get more snobbish and elitist then /a/ and the LOVE Bepop. It has deep philosophical themes, and it has a very mature set of stories. Please don't get the wrong impression of the show, it is nothing like you think. You can't call yourself as snob without watching Bepop.

Normies don't watch Bepop just anime fans' normies only watch attack on titan, Naruto, One Piece and stuff like that. Think of it as being an initiation to becoming a "real anime fan"

Except its the 1 in 10 popularly loved anime thats actually good and deserving of the praise.

Like spirited away.

>Normies don't watch Bepop just anime fans' normies only watch attack on titan,
Normies don't watch Bepop, just anime fans, normies only watch: attack on titan,
sorry I just had to do it

Yeah, but I hear about it from an ideological perspective not "omg good anime" way

eh /shrug

downloaded?

Still about 45 mins out. I live in the sticks and have shit internet.

nice quads, enjoy when it's finished

I'm sure I will. Cheers, m8

Attached: NigeGasm.jpg (289x460, 41K)