I'm at college rn, chilling between classes. Ask me anything

I'm at college rn, chilling between classes. Ask me anything.

Attached: photo_2018-08-24_15-00-49.jpg (960x1280, 130K)

what uni

>diet monster
Living the meme

Duoc

[spoiler]inb4 not an actual uni[/spoiler]

a que sabe esa bebida

Cítrica, ni a naraja ni limón, algo así como la Quatro

I liked it before it became a meme.

awful keycaps
replace this shit

The newer Thinkpad keyboard is actually nicer to type in than the old one tho. Crisp and light, the old one was gummy and heavy like a rubber dome keyboard.

t. have had T420s, T61, G41

>I liked it before it became a meme.
*tips sip*

*tips*

Attached: IMG_20171025_101258293s.jpg (1170x2080, 644K)

are you a girl? marry me?

I'm a 300lbs neckbeard. Sorry.

are you the NEET (I guess not anymore) that lives in Ñuñoa?

yep. Not a neet anymore as you said.

What's the specs?

good for you man, I am the fag from Telegram, what are you studying?

i5-3320M, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1366x768 IPS, and some shitty old 128GB SSD but I have both a 500GB 860 Evo mSata and 512GB 860 Evo Sata 2.5" coming in the mail (cheaper to buy in Amazon than locally).

I want to do the 1080x1080 mod eventually. I just fucking love this machine, it's so compact and at the same time the keyboard is full size you can type for hours and hours.

Oh I see. Sorry for not replying the other time, I came home really late (had been driving for a few hours) that time and just kinda forgot about it. I'm studying computer engineering.

it's alright, I forgot too, better to keep as chan m8s
>computer engineering.
that really suits you
how are the classes? any thots?

*sip*

Classes are fine, some are stressful because you have to deliver projects with a deadline, at the end you're always racing against time and bugs. Some are really complicated like Database Programming which I failed once already because I started late and missed some important introductory classes. There are a lot of thots in the campus but very few of them study IT or programming. In my classes so far I've seen only one, just the token red dyed hair gaymer girl. But there are a lot of neckbeards, both in the "unwashed straight of the basement" kind, "trenchcoat, Arch Enemy t-shirt and combat boots" ones, and also the "gamer laptop carrying, Zelda t-shirt" ones too. I used to attend the evening classes and people where definitively more adult. I'm just kinda like a failed normie neckbeard-lite.

*crack*
*glug glug glub*
"Ahhhh, now this is an energy drink"
*cracks knuckles*
*fires up COD4 MP*

are you cold? or just a little Chile

:3

Today was cold as fuck actually, frost in the grass and shit which is rare for late August. Minimum temp was around -3° in Santiago. Yesterday there was a bit of snow even in the parts of Santiago closer to the mountains.

well, welcome to college, stress is a big part of it
sounds awesome tho, like a fulfilling life. good luck brah
also
>sit next to redhead
>make small talk with her
>present yourself as a mysterious person
>ask her out
>get gf

>having Jow Forums on a open laptop in public

Does your university wifi allow Jow Forums? Or are you using data?

why wouldn't it?