Are you going to watch my show tomorrow?

Are you going to watch my show tomorrow?

Attached: ribbit.jpg (720x397, 39K)

What show?

that or the day after
It's not really a priority, you know?

no

You should.

Attached: tsu3.jpg (570x320, 21K)

no

Yes

Yes! Last episode was really good.

Attached: 1526429807951.jpg (900x582, 172K)

not an an*Me that would interest me

I'm way behind at the moment, still back at the start of the Summer Camp arc. Is it worth renewing my Crunchyroll sub to catch up?

>crunchyroll

Attached: 1532899147879.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

pls be troll

what anime do you like? bnha is one of the best shonen I've ever seen tbqdesu

Attached: 1534906691935.png (223x240, 85K)

Oh dear, I have disposable income and don't mind throwing it around on dumb shit, fuck me, right?

Recommend me a good non shonen anime for the weekend

you admit that it's dumb to use crunchyroll, and yet you object to being criticized and mocked for it. What did you expect?
boku no yatsume yuujinchou

paranoia agent, welcome to the nhk, millenium actress, the girl who leapt through time, princess mononoke, tatami galaxy, kuuchuu buranku and doremi is some of the shit i like

Attached: suck_dick#.jpg (800x801, 77K)

What's good about it besides the cute girls?

Attached: Smash.webm (1920x1080, 1.48M)

>not waiting for best part (5) to come out

>and doremi is some of the shit i like
stopped reading there

good plot, actual GENUINE character development, great fights, etc.

I don't read the mango so that just makes me excited to see it upcoming

i lol'd

Attached: john.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>not reading the manga
Am I on reddit?

no you met someone who only got into animu in high school. Don't worry, my gf is a fujoshi who reads mango like a machine. I'll get into it eventually.

>good plot, actual GENUINE character development, great fights, etc.
In what ways is it better than HxH or Jojo?
I might watch it but I don't really like shonen stuff besides the two I mentioned.

Haven't watched hxh so can't compare it to that, but the fights in bnha are comparable in enjoyment whereas the character development is probably objectively better. I enjoy Jojo a lot, and I think it's not exactly similar, but I think it can scratch itches that Jojo doesn't get to, in a sense. (for example, it's normally on a much smaller scale than Jojo.)

I guess I'll see the manga first.

Is this enjoyable if you don't care for superheroes? Tbh it sounds like X-Men: the anime.

is this show too "normie" for me? I like edgy weird shit that makes no sense and makes me feel weird. Either that or almost hentai echii shows

it doesn't have the retarded powerlevel bloat of HxH after several arcs, which is pretty good

which show?
BNHA?

Based hunterchad
A shitty boring cuttout series from dullest franchise in the history of anime franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy Hero and his pals from UA as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series' only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make quirks ordinary, to make action seem inert.

Attached: 1526994590800.gif (498x280, 423K)

>Im too poor to pay for anime :( so im gonna hate people in nice countries with functioning economies who can afford it

Attached: 1527453329827.jpg (400x505, 59K)

fair criticism, but constant power creep always ruins shounen for me and HxH does it pretty badly
Who are you quoting?

Attached: perfection.png (1237x765, 1.13M)

Why do you hate supporting the anime studios?

crunchyroll is pretty garbage

I hate paying for shit quality subs and shit quality streaming

you wouldn't make that foolish remark had you actually bothered to read the source material

Attached: 1532279944653.jpg (911x640, 195K)

>O my rubber nen
nah, I'm good.

Attached: 1532390263690.png (930x894, 398K)

>power creep
oof that's too based for me

>established rules that existed for a long time
>somehow surprised by this
>prefers mediocre low tier garbage about a self insert crybaby that is handed superpowers
projecting much are you now, user?

Attached: 1527850424146.jpg (865x858, 296K)

>mediocre low tier garbage about a self insert crybaby that is handed superpowers
totally accurate, but compared to the later arcs of HxH, yes, yes I do