Why don't you have any friends, user?

Why don't you have any friends, user?

Attached: 21433775-139866343288461-2032703421563273216-n_orig.jpg (1080x1350, 147K)

some are dead and i'm a right asshole. in the rare instance that there is chemistry it seems too much effort and i subconsciously actively dissuade maybe. also i have no sense of humor

why don't you?

who needs them

go to jail? need a fren
need to go out of town and need a kot sitter? need a fren

at least i have kot id

>go to jail? need a fren
you will actually need connections, people who will help you by doing favors and vice versa

maybe if you live in nicaragua lmao.... or if your machiavelli

yeah only subhumans live here

Attached: 1531968781373.jpg (320x320, 23K)

that or company guys

Hmm

Attached: 1531374965288.jpg (798x1063, 112K)

I do have friends. I dont understand how people stay sane (if they even do) without friends

artistic normie i would like to see

Why don’t you have any friends?

due to my personality either I tend to gravitate towards other autists or I am a magnet that draws them in
I have changed schools and moved towns a lot and wherever I go in any situation and setting I can make friends however its always about 2-5 and they are always a bit off socially just like me so we never go out and do normal stuff like go to bars or play sports or go to parties etc, in the rare event we even do hang out in our free time its usually just to play videogames or mess around on the internet until we get bored and go home

its a problem ive had my whole life and im trying to work on it so I can become normal and well adjusted and happy but changing youre entire personality, persona and attitude which you have had youre entire life is pretty hard

and you're spotty

although i had rhythm, i never made an effort to dance until i had a HB gf at a field party rave, and another guy kept trying to dance with her, so i started a dance off with him

at this point i'm pretty comfortable

did you win?

technically, at the time, no. he was a decent dancer but my gf at the time seemed to like the effort

all things considering i won the battle and lost the war

nice

im pretty good at breakdancing, do you think that could help me get a gf?

that gf sucked i should have been more discriminating but it's tough with small penor. if you can dance, casual sex should be easy enough, as long as you don't talk yourself off a cliff

if you find a way back to the late 80s

ok I'll work on that

I don't remember making this thread

sucking dog dicks gives you amneisia?

im wealthy, real friends are a rarity.

whahahaha

he's from canada and they suck dog dicks!

fuck that's so funny heaven mate tell us the rest of the story!whahahaha

he's from canada and they suck dog dicks!

fuck that's so funny heaven mate tell us the rest of the story!

I only have two friends, both are just as autistic and weebish as me. We all met in middle school and because we all really enjoy talking and hanging out With each other we haven't moved away yet. All of my family says that they envy me, because my friends are probably the most genuine people you could meet. My roastie sister has tons of friends, but that group completely changes once a year. Life is good.

Attached: 1534931141352.jpg (1619x1725, 474K)

tl;dr
t. butthurt

Attached: 1434514356475.jpg (559x556, 17K)

you're a fucking moron i'm serious

i wouldn't trust you with even the most menial of tasks

These women are disgusting, get better taste - soft girls are the only ones that should be legal. Also, I am a sperglord.

Attached: 902948DA-F9DA-41C0-9DB0-224323029BA2.jpg (850x1202, 175K)

you would never be in a position to hand out even menial tasks to me and I wouldn't do anything for a fucking crybaby cunt like you
fucking mong

Attached: 1451884047242.jpg (375x500, 134K)

go on heaven tell us the rest

um, your a faggot gaylord poofta
that should do it