Mfw i realize my state is surrounded by states where weed is legal because conservatards ruin any possibility of...

>mfw i realize my state is surrounded by states where weed is legal because conservatards ruin any possibility of legalization

Attached: sad wojak.png (691x653, 20K)

what state?

buy a car

Utah
I have a car, but the police patrol the state borders non-stop looking for weed

buy a van and a sleeping bag

>hurr durr i wanna weed all day and night i love weed weeed dude weed
be lucky you don't live in one of those degenerative states anyway

I dont want to live anywhere else. Utah is easily in a top 10 list of best states. If it werent for the shitty mormons and the desert heat it would be number 1

Whenever you want weed, can't you just drive out your state?

I think you blame the wrong people for being a pot free state
fucking mormons

Yes, Assuming i can get past the police. They pull anyone over, even for laws that the police dont normally enforce. For example, a proper lane change is sitting in your lane for 3 seconds and then changing lanes. No one does this, the police dont enforce this law unless their trying to find weed near the border

Conservatards and mormons are the same people in my state.

>Utah
lol just move to colorado. isn't it geographically pretty much the same?

Lol no. most of utah is shitty ass desert land. the only tolerable places to live are near the rocky mountains and the 2 lakes, The Great Salt Lake and Utah lake.

>pic related is in Utah

Attached: LittleSaharaBackside-1.jpg (600x353, 51K)

No, I mean literally drive out, smoke weed, come home. Obviously wait a while until the effects cool off before driving home and don't take any with you in case of checks.

I can do that, but driving 6+ hours round trip just to get stoned is too inconvenient and honestly not worth it.

I guess you're stuck then. Too bad.

I just want it to be legal. For now i have to break the law and not get caught. Not a big deal since my dealer lives about 1.5 miles away.

I take it you're not conservative?

I'm more of a right wing person, Lefties make me cringe. I just dont like the standard conservative republican.

I own 8 guns...Which i'm not allowed to have but the government can go fuck itself

Weed just turns you into a tard, why bother

I've yet to meet anyone who's turned into a tard because of weed. I think that thought processes comes from the stereotype that dumb people tend to smoke marijuana.

DUDE WEED LOL DUDE IT'S NOT HARMFUL LOFE DUDE HAHAH FUCK THE MORAL PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE MIND ALTERING DRUGS DUDE

Poor user. Lives here in Utah but doesn't like it's conservative. You poor soul, what ever will you do with us mean Mormons around?

Man, talk about being a retard. Never once have i implied marijuana being "not harmful". It very much is harmful. So is alchohol...but just because alchohol has medicinal properties doesnt mean its not bad for you. Same goes for marijuana. Stop being a retard

Its the "wrong" kind of conservative. Less Mormon politicians, more normal conservatives. Even though i really dislike a lot of republican policies, including the constant war on drugs

Out here in cali, tardification is pretty common. I know a couple fags who grew up smoking around the bay area, and you can tell they would've been better off not smoking. I also haven't met someone who smokes and isn't unbelievably lazy

Utah was made by Mormons. You're not going to get the "normal" politicians you want. It's not perfect but it's how it is. I hate when people move here and complain it's too mormon and that our politics aren't what they want. That's literally what the state is. Whether you moved here or were born here, complaining about how it is won't make it better.

that doesnt really wouldnt suprise me. I would smoke marijuana maybe once in a while and I'm almost done with college, so it doesnt affect me too much. I dont doubt that you could very well be correct about weed tardifying people

Okay buttblasted mormon. I would say "wake up and smell the coffee" but you'd bitch about why caffeine should be regulated.

Move to co then.

>he's actually a Mormon

I know a girl that was super cool and fun to hang out with. Once she started smoking she became a complete waste of space

Nah, Colorado is basically a little california. I'm good. Mormons need to fuck off and stop telling what other people cant put into their bodies.

I'm inactive. But I don't bitch and moan about how the state is. If you don't like that weed is banned, then move to a different state.

The best way to smoke weed is be over 25, and only if it occassional. Smoking before your mind is fully developed doesn't go very well, just take a walk down venice beach and see the results. I'm not anti-weed, it just isn't really my thing. I hate seeing friends/ young kids destroy themselves

kot

refer to

Also refer to

Utah is a good state to live in because of the way the Mormons did everything. If you keep pushing to change things then we will end up like California.

Woah there buddy, I am not advocating for liberal politics. You dont understand what im getting at.

You sound retarded.

I sound retarded for wanting people to take responsibility for making their own choices?

You're the retard here.

Not particularly what you are asking for but I constantly see this attitude. People say they love living in Utah but hate the Mormons and the politics. Sure it's annoying at times and there are issues but when nearly half the state is mormon, its kind of what happens. People complain about it though and say the state needs to change. What they fail to realize is that it would go to shit if it changed the way most want it to.

I just want the church to fuck off and not take part in politics. If there are mormon politicians, then so be it. There's nothing wrong with that. That doesnt mean I have to like or agree with what they want. I would to Arizona or Texas if Utah became another Cali

"Inactive" my ass. Theres a reason your polygamous pedophile founder exiled himself to Utah. Your shitty cult was openly racist up until recently, and you have fucking Mitt Romney as a church "elder". Delete yourself

The church itself shouldn't have a hand in politics, I agree. But I think a lot of people tend to assume it does when someone happens to be mormon, like with Ole mitt Romney. Not sure his stance but still, a large group hated him simply for being mormon.
As for weed, I think it's fine medicinally and for its other uses. I don't much care for the recreational part as I've seen first hand that it can ruin people. I know it's not everyone but God am I sick of hearing about it from those around me. It's almost like they can't talk about anything but the last time they got high.

I understand your sentiment but the Mormon founder Joseph Smith died before he got to Utah. Your statement still applied when it came to the successors

Can't help what I was born into. I'm inactive because I can't be asked to give a fuck. I refuse to be forced into a belief system that I didn't get to choose for myself. So yes, I'm inactive.

Yes, they have. They constantly influence voting and they own a lot of the local media in Utah.

I know they have. I'm just saying that there is a stigma around Mormons in positions of power. One that has base in fact but still. Just because someone is mormon doesn't mean they don't have the capacity to be a political leader. They just can't let the church sway their decisions.

I'm not concerned with politicians who may/may not be swayed by the church, its the average mormon who may have their own ideas for what they want politically. That's all that im concerned about. A lot of people are going to change their minds on a political issue if the mormon church has something to say.

Yeah I suppose that's fair. When it comes to weed I just hate the idiots I've met who smoke which is why I don't care for it. I've yet to meet someone who actively smokes or even eats edibles and isn't a right cunt.

I know many people who smoke marijuana. They're all doing well, in college, have healthy relationships, and stable jobs. Its all a matter of who you know.

Which is fair. I still find it annoying and won't change my mind any time soon but, here is my stance overall. If weed is legalized, it's legalized. If it isn't, it isn't. I don't care whether it is or not I just want the waste of space pot heads to get the fuck out. Same with all the hobos in South salt lake too

I dont see potheads causing problems. The heroine ridden hobos you speak of do cause problems. Its a whole other debate about addiction which i've heard conflicting evidence for when it comes to marjuana, but no one is going to argue that heroine isnt addictive and wont bankrupt an addict.

Weed is an addiction like video games or even alcohol is an addiction. It makes you feel good so you use it more. The problem I see with it is that some people would rather get high than be productive, of course not everyone but some. The pot heads I want out are the ones that constantly talk about weed and don't know how to talk about anything else.
The hobos though.... They are fucked. So many came here because, "Utah is full of charitable people". It's annoying and salt lake is so over populated with them that they are slowly trickling down to Utah Valley.

Said like an true Utahn. I'm so tired of all the heroine dazed hobos here. Nice talking with you, user

Not sure if that was an insult or not.

It wasnt. I only insult others when they clearly deserve it like when this jackass said i sounded retarded

Lol works for me then. But yeah its 3 and I have plans tomorrow. Good night user, good luck in your crusades.

Just a reminder: The powers that be are lurking in this thread.

Assuming that many people in Utah even know what Jow Forums is, let alone Jow Forums

Gang Weed
Gamers rise up

My good lad, have you not heard of the Reefer Madness? There's a very educational video on the matter.

How tight is mormon pussy?

I really, really hate weed. You'll get no sympathy from me.

Alcohol is superior. Why arent you drinking?