What's your reason for not writing in cursive?

What's your reason for not writing in cursive?
The "it's too hard" argument is dumb that's the point. Reading is a privilege not a right. Better/older knowledge is written in cursive and those who can read it can get on a higher level. So do your self a favour and pick up a pen and paper.

Attached: Dumb niggers.jpg (210x240, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85bqT904VWA
youtube.com/watch?v=PaB5KC8BUio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because a lot of people have shitty, unorthodox cursive.

top 5 dumbest shit i've heard in my 25 years of life. fuck off

fpbp

>Because we don't write with inkwell or dispenser pens anymore
>Because the style is not as functional as print
>Because you're a faggot
Pick 3

k

>Because we don't write with inkwell or dispenser pens anymore
>Because the style is not as functional as print
>Because OP's a faggot

What an awful idea to improve how you write.

>>Because the style is not as functional as print
incorrect, writing in cursive is more fluid and thus faster than writing in print like a paste eating retard

Older knowledge is better? Imagine being so dumb.

I wish my handwriting was waaaay better but its simply superflous , nearly all comminication is done via typing what things i do write are almost always notes for myself for which fancy calligraphy is overkill.

Faster =! Better
I can sribble a portrait in my notebook but it won't come out a Mona lisa

I can usually read it (although those people who call barely differentiable sine waves "writing" are intolerable), but I can't write it.

It is good for making information nigger-proof, though. Somebody post the meme from the zimzam trial.

>he raises the tip for each letter rather than each word
Slow ass nigger

>not creating a fully custom language to write notes with so no one will ever know what your up to
do you guys even care about security?

I am left handed, anyhting I write turns into a smudged mess, because this righist society forces us to write from left to right.

It doesn't, you can write each word starting from the right

Kill yourself, mohmmed and take the bongs with you

I don't typically write in cursive because I manage many blacks and I need them to be able to to read what I write.

Long live Pitman.
It's faster to write in shorthand.
It IS in ink. Fountain pen to be precise.
Extremely secure.

Attached: 2018-08-25_18-22-20.png (424x657, 416K)

Is this an elaborate inside joke from America? Or is this actually a real thing?

I actually find it difficult to not write cursive. Over here the custom is that people learn non-cursive hand on their own, as they get older. Only cursive is taught in schools. I never really learned a good looking non-cursive hand, so for longer, non-technical texts I use cursive.

Funny you should ask, I actually just resolved to start doing all my writing in cursive just a few days ago. I'm certainly not very good at it, due to never practicing, but I decided to do it because I felt like a fucking child, printing at 28 years old.

Fuck you and your nonstandardized squiggle language

>nonstandardized
there are solid rules on how to write in cursive, it's not that hard to learn

Convert to Judaism, learn Hebrew, move to Israel and your problem is solved.

I'm perfectly capable of writing in cursive, I had the formal training in like first grade. However, I do not write in cursive because printing is more masculine and easier to read. As life has gone on and I've always printed, my printing has become faster than my cursive anyway. Just saying, OP is a cocksucking pussy-boy who probably spends most of his time with his nose 2 feet up some teacher's asshole.

Attached: 1459739975125.jpg (600x538, 111K)

I exclusively switched to cursive after the zimzam trial

Nobody followed them and the non followers were allowed to teach classrooms of children to write wrong for generations.

I write in cursive when I'm bored so I don't have to lift my hand

Hmm..,maybe.

>What's your reason for not writing in cursive?
I do write in cursive
I also use fountain pens whenever I can

I do a kind of mix, but I pick my pen off the paper.

Is it really a thing that people can't write in/read cursive? How do you sign your name?

Attached: pardon me.jpg (300x326, 11K)

>Nobody followed them and the non followers were allowed to teach classrooms of children to write wrong for generations.
this is literally fake news
pic related is cursive I wrote from 3rd to 5th grade and relearned around a year ago

Attached: cursive.png (995x804, 151K)

Nobody does it. It's not the norm
You write in cursive you'll be the odd man out.

I also work in a machine shop
for you autismo NEETs machine shop = blue collar

Thats because youre a fat greasy neet and not da vincis gay lover in a dress.

Why is your Q a 2? Also checked.

Please zoomer faggot. I cant wait to fuck you when it comes time to sign a contract. Oh wait..

>spend 100s of hours in 1-3rd grade learning cursive
>most mindnumbingly boring shit known to man
>first day in 4th grade teacher says we dont have to use cursive if we dont want
>literally never use it ever again
>fuck school

And thats how I became a videogame playing degenerate

people learned in school and the muscle memory is definitely still there
I went from 5th grade all the way up to 23 years old not writing a lick of cursive and relearned how to do it relatively easily by just practicing writing letters and random words while relaxing over the weekend.

Why?

>Physically writing things down
why not just use smoke symbols you luddite

>if you have a foreskin your the odd man out
Well then, gotta fowwol the crowd i guess.

>what are key loggers

Same story here. Learned in 3rd grade, then never really did it again until 28 years old aside from my signature, and it came back very quickly.

They dont. They think keyboard typing in print will get them a loan. No worries. Between not learning cursive, and then taking parrallel parking out of drivers test (Maryland.) Zoomer fags are gonna be fucked. A mans signature is as good as gold. And never trust a man who cant even write a check. Also, never trust a guy who doesnt wear a belt.

>what are jokes

No idea why they chose that variant of the Q
probably for speed

the worst part was the part where relearning how to actually write in cursive basically murdered the ease with which I could write my signature
had to relearn that too since that was basically all muscle memory and had progressively gotten worse with each passing day

pic related for sub-human non-cursive writing Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_9041.jpg (2885x4032, 965K)

Niggers can't read cursive so it is required here by law to use print letters.

Don't American schools teach writing these days? We learned writing with a pen when we were kids. Of course I still can write this way, who cannot?

Attached: baaske_w760.jpg (760x350, 37K)

because I have a computer and typing is faster.

>>first day in 4th grade teacher says we dont have to use cursive if we dont want

So how the hell did you ever get fast at writing? Cursive makes you write fucking fast, so fast you can write essentially as fast as you think. If you "print" letters you are about 5 times slower.

Attached: schoenschrift-von-oben-nach.jpg (610x344, 35K)

I learned the 2nd from top at school

>Don't American schools teach writing these days?
they do, but they usually teach you when you're 8 years old and don't make you use it in school past age 9
I genuinely feel bad for teachers who have to grade 10 year olds' papers after they haven't written in print for 2 full years and then just abruptly switch back to it

Your handwriting is much better than mine. Believe it or not, I actually have a piece of paper with the cursive alphabet taped to the wall above my computer right this very moment.

Sauklaue.

American schools concentrate on useful skills only. While you spent 6 months learning to write in cursive, our kids were learning how to not let some ugly hag turn their country into a multi-cultural shithole with no air-conditioning and piss-warm beer.

Attached: merkel.jpg (968x726, 46K)

THIS user gets it.

Sadly it's real. Bourgeois aristocrats are real.

>hurr durr muh cursive
Lern2shorthand you sad little nigger.

printing is super lazy... and nigger-tier.

Try to write 3000 words in 1 hour and half in cursive

I can. When I was in school the upper echelons of the class were taught it.

>Lern2shorthand you sad little nigger.
Why would you do that? It is much harder to read shorthand. Also, cursive looks nice. There is a reason, we all learned cursive writing with a pen for centuries. Then a few years ago, some lazy SJW teachers said "you don't need this century long tradition, you can just be an idiot staring on a flat screen and type shit like pic related".

Attached: dumbtweets2017.png (754x396, 171K)

Better learn early how to die for Israel.

It's barely readable wtf are you doing?

well thanks user
I spent about 3 days off and on while relaxing on the couch just filling up line after line after line with the letters I was struggling with
did the same thing with letter connections. I specifically remember fucking up connecting an "a" with another letter after it and instead making it look like an o. Still occasionally do it by accident.
Essentially what you want to go for isn't necessarily the most perfect handwriting you can achieve as much as you want to maintain the most consistent handwriting while simultaneously sticking to the standard letter formations. Niggas gotta have that need for speed, nahmsayin?

the legibility isn't hurt by the poor cursive as much as it is the nib(tip) of the pen having been way too big for the handwriting
just as bold text sucks with certain fonts on a computer, certain handwriting is better suited to not be in bold as well

youtube.com/watch?v=85bqT904VWA

>While you spent 6 months learning to write in cursive, our kids were learning how to not let some ugly hag turn their country into a multi-cultural shithole with no air-conditioning and piss-warm beer.

Is this a joke? Are you sarcastic?

Attached: american high school.jpg (500x281, 44K)

For what purpose, tho?

>Are you sarcastic?

Not even a little.

Attached: hillary-angry-face-ap-image-640x480.jpg (640x480, 53K)

to satiate some libshit Comp 1 teacher's thirst for text to run through the plagiarism detection machine

>It's barely readable wtf are you doing?
Cursive. This is why it is reviled, because people either make the letters too small, too muddled, or too scrunched. The cursive in the OP is a lot better and would possibly have a decent following if people even attempted to write like that.

Though in the age of the computer it is nearly obsolete. Maybe you can write fast, but you'd be able to type faster and clearer.

i write in cursive everytime I know a shitskin is gonna read it, so not very often. Its real good fun, once we had this british black exchange student here, couldnt read cursive as an 19 year old

if your IQ is higher than an average Texas summer and you don't write in cursive you should be ashamed of yourself

Attached: john-hancock.jpg (1024x683, 179K)

writing cursive is faster so you're already contradicting yourself on the usefulness of it

>Though in the age of the computer it is nearly obsolete.

If kids do not learn how to write, things like pic related happen and then people die.

Attached: Kid-Funny-Story.jpg (600x446, 57K)

At school we were expected to write in cursive only so now i found it quite difficult to write detached letters it takes twice as much time

Because my print is barely legible and my cursive makes doctors faint.

I hve heard of schools not teaching cursive anymore. that's fucking retarded. any adult should know how to read and wright in cursive. computers and typing is great and all but....there will be times in your life when it isn't possible

>I hve heard of schools not teaching cursive anymore.
They don't . It is a dying art. I never would have considered it art, but knowing that my generation is possibly the last that can communicate with paper and pen is odd. Google cannot track or catalog anything sent through USPS....don't know if that has much to do with it.

only niggers dont write in cursive. cursive must be raycis

cracker runes my newfag fren

>Google cannot track or catalog anything sent through USPS
I got bad news for you. The only reason Google doesn't do it, is that there is no market for it. For now.

youtube.com/watch?v=PaB5KC8BUio

them cracker runes be oppressive

Attached: cracker runes.jpg (1106x699, 217K)

I can't even read my normal handwriting lol.

do people unironically not write in cursive? are there people who unironically cannot read cursive?

Estonian schools stopped teaching cursive a few years back because "it may be too hard for today's youth"

Nogs can't read cursive

>implying the USPS does not track and catalog everything sent through USPS
user, I have bad news for you...

ITT: alt-lite hipsters

I can read this.
it's hard to read so that non whites can't read it.
it's a secret cracker code.

What's the point? It just seems pretentious to me

did we stop teaching cursive or something?

i only graduated a few years ago and i learned it

Early onset Parkinson's

What's your excuse for not chiseling stone in Latin?

Lasts longer and better/older knowledge is chiseled in Latin

go fuck yourself

Attached: o-BOOK-BURNING-facebook.jpg (1536x1034, 317K)

Unbased