I am super excited about the boxing event today

I am super excited about the boxing event today

I even paid the money to watch it live

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Attached: ksi-vs-logan-paul-jake-trailer-boxing-match-fight-hype-build-up.jpg (1600x900, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vUAfl-h5fkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a faggot who will be jerking off to their sweaty glistening muscular bodies.

>What the fuck is wrong with me?
Low IQ

when does it start and who has a link to a stream?

>not just watching a free stream

Dumb faggot.

Im not gay bro
I have a masters and will be defending my phd this time next year (comp sci)
Unfortunately its pay per view on youtube

Im going fishing now and will be back for this event

What a great day lads

I just want to make sure i dont miss it bro

Dont want to risk it only for 10$

>caring about sports
na

underage or at least I hope you are

Im 27

you're faggot hungry for BBC and JSD

Definitely low IQ.

That's the saddest thing I'll read today and it's not even noon.

Fell for the jew check youtu.be/vUAfl-h5fkc at 3:26

you're a slide thread

Attached: 1533630269599.png (1500x1500, 926K)

two high school drop-out social media degenerates having a "fight". what the fuck is wrong with you? I held danes in high regard.

Come on guys I cant be the only one show some support

Attached: images.png (300x168, 3K)

im waiting for UFCX2

theyre click baiting before the fight today

iceposeidon.com

Neither of these faggots are boxers or professional fighters of any type. They are LARPing faggots, nothing more.

I hope the cuck gets his nosebone punched into his brain and instakills him and i hope the nigger goes to jail for it.

OP is a faggot for making this thread.

Im on my way to fishing

I love you guys

It's gonna be a total shitshow, I cannot wait to see it. Bonus points if that fucking asshole KSI is knocked out.

I get you senpai.

/logang/ for life

Attached: 1535035717081.png (800x649, 224K)

gl danskjävel

ya dumb af

Paul has doesn't have the same advantages as KSI, like having a white person nose instead of a nigger nose. One bad punch to the face and he's skrewed, he's just gonna bleed everywhere. That being said, Paul does look better built that KSI and will definitely land harder blows on him.

Based. I paid for it too :^)

Yes good one Erik, give those narcissistic parasites your money.

>pay per view on youtube
It will be rigged in favor of the niggers then. There is no way Jewtube will let it even be remotely possible for niggers to fall to whites live on their platform.

Fat ass

The kike'll throw the fight.

Ima watch it. Probs pay aswell, they can both rot for i really care but its some dumb entertainment.

I am rooting for logan though, fuck the nigger, plus kinda have a small level of of respect for logan, in that he clearly just puts on an act and pushes the boundaries, if he was witty and and didnt make gay af rap vids heaps more people would love him.

you are not excited, you are just a shill spamming this crap like it made any difference
sage and reported

>xsx
>s xx

Attached: 1519136002473.jpg (500x382, 42K)

This for sure.

That nigger is so ugly. Also pretty sure he's borderline retarded. He has a perpetual look of confusion on his face + the underbite and constant open mouth make me 99% he has a mental disability.

Meanwhile his brother i'm 100% sure has a mental disability. Know someone in the UK who went to school with him. Apparently he was supposed to go to a special school but his nigger parents didn't want that so he had 0 social awareness with other kids. He would walk up and talk to girls with a raging boner. He was reported to the school but they couldn't do anything because
1. He was black
2. He was retarded
If they kicked him out it would be really bad publicity.

Logan paul is a tranny

i just wanna see a white chad beat a monkey nigger

paul logan's jewish ya dumb shit. kys

they're gonna wear a ton of protective gear and give each other love taps, also no matter who wins they'll both make a lot of cash, I'd be more existed for a real fight

>Im going fishing now

Attached: 1532580010476.jpg (259x194, 15K)

Attached: 1520649959239.jpg (720x719, 41K)

Attached: 2fb.png (1500x761, 322K)

>That nigger is so ugly. Also pretty sure he's borderline retarded.
That's inherent to niggers in general.

Leave my country.

That kike isn't a chad.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_01_02_at_1.48.07_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 155K)

How's having a high IQ working out for ya? Getting you laid? Making you money? Are you still a loser?

Attached: conker.png (352x595, 615K)

hi folks i don't know who either of these young gentlemen are but i want the white one to win

bro we had to change the legal IQ limit for mental retardation to avoid putting most niggers in special education

UFCX will be better

Attached: 1524820943164s.jpg (95x125, 2K)

Yes
Yes
No

post a link to the stream like a real user ya dick.
cmmoooooonnn

Attached: c.gif (480x352, 479K)

Logan Paul is the definition of chad
>shit ton of money
>fame
>celebrity girlfriend
>blonde and jacked

Attached: 8b550cfaca698a2efc12a17f2f30c008.jpg (1080x1080, 67K)

He's an ugly Jew.

The issue with fighting niggers is unlike other humans the nigger doesn't instinctively try to protect its head.
It subconciously knows theres nothing if worth there and wont see any point in protecting it.

I have known tons of black men because of where I grew up. Only 1 wasn't yellow fucking bus tier.

Goy toy.
Stop watching tv, once you stop knowing about that such you stop caring about it. It is all fake hype and programming.

He's not a Jew, god I indoctrinated this board too much, and now it's fucking retarded.
Is that because of your High IQ though, or because you're an enterprising, Australian.

Attached: daddy dap.jpg (592x533, 74K)

post a picture of yourself then faggot

Serb posters are some of the only good one's left.

Attached: thanks planet fitness.jpg (318x159, 10K)

When is gonna start?? i mean in USA time.

Of course not. Who said I'm a chad anyway? Money and celebrity girlfriend have nothing to do with it anyway. And his girlfriend is an idiot, cause he's retarded.

Yeah he is. It even says so on his Wikipedia page and he looks like one too.

Yeah 2% Jewish, with no Jewish associations. What if a person is a great nationalist, but they are 2% Jewish? Do you throw them out? Not if you want to be successful.

Mate shoulda given us a throwaway account to all use if you we're paying anyway.

Ksi is pretty much just a common piece of shit.
Watches football, plays console games, that's literally it.
He'd be dealing drugs if he wasn't popular on YouTube.

>he looks like one too.

nigga he looks like the guy Hitler would cream himself over, fuck off

He's Jewish and a chad but kinda based, filmed some corpse in Japan and pissed off the nips.

heh.... retard

they don't know how to fight, they're not used to getting hit in the face and are going to turn away from punches and throw arm punches.

>being this jealous

Attached: paul.png (628x296, 34K)

>Mfw get to live through the race war afterall

Attached: william_wallace_640.jpg (970x546, 53K)

I believe it could be rigged, there are already billions worth of bets are placed on Las Vegas betting stations for this match. Would still watch it though(for free of course)

Attached: 1471517424992.png (481x638, 458K)

>What the fuck is wrong with me?

You have to live vicariously through others because you have accomplished nothing of your own.

Attached: DS5VPZBUQAA9yY8.jpg (1200x593, 55K)

>he looks like a jew
Ever heard of Jean Todt the Ferrari F1 director? No? jewgle that fucker and then compare his face to Logan's and realise how stupid you are.

Looks like a gay sex scene.

this

Do you honestly think they will let the white guy win? That would weaken the narrative.

>filename
>LOGan

Attached: 1513037093748.jpg (480x657, 196K)

I want to see KSI win, but I'm not sure if he actually has the talent to overcome Logan's weight and reach advantage

who gives a fuck

>Shilling out money to watch to these two washed up faggots chimp it out

Attached: Stock Pic of Woman and fiash.jpg (450x320, 28K)