Okay Jow Forums are the world standing on the edge of ww3...

okay Jow Forums are the world standing on the edge of ww3? i can see that we have a civil war like before ww2 (spanish then siryan now) alliance russia-china-iran if you have any thoughts please write me i would like to know what do you think

Attached: 1534158225362.jpg (640x640, 64K)

nay not yet
its not profitable enough to start a war yet

2nd American Civil War :^)

israel will win

Attached: soros_merchant.jpg (220x220, 48K)

I think I'd like to see less people here and on Earth in general and war would make my wish come true.

but you think it will even though there is nukes?

UIT DIE BLOU VAN ONSE HEMEL

Attached: 1534872395794.jpg (2000x1334, 300K)

Nukes are not a holding factor as you've been told to multiple times, they are just leveling economical field making it unreasonalbe to attack right now. Once human value will drop enough you will them fly.

big if true but what about dead hand aka perimetr system?

Attached: dr_strangelove.jpg (400x300, 33K)

Sweet Gadsden flag

Nobody cares. Nukes destroying the world is a meme. Us and burgers launched more shit in past 70 years than all the world combined has right now. Once you're not producing enough value and struggling against your peers you will be disposed of. If you think someone cares about your life, you better think again. We all are just cattle for people with power.

make a prediction when will ww3 be (year)

I don't know. What I can tell you there won't be any major war in next 10 years because everyone is more interested in economical bubbles right now. Its easier to make money that way and general public doesn't protest that much. In fact average bydlo doesn't even know those exist, so its pathetically easy to milk us.

It's not gonna happen

thanks bro but i think that siryan war may probaly lead into something big i mean its just like nazis and soviets in spanish civil war

Attached: 00iskra1.jpg (350x429, 69K)

the west badly needs another "real" war to remind these entitled feminist women who it was that actually invented, built, maintained and DIED for this fucking civilization to be where it is. spoiler: it wasn't women.

WW3 will start when I cum on the fat singing lady

Its over already. Even news streams are not paying any attention to it.

Everyone who would be involved wants to avoid a war because it would result in the global extinction of almost all land life. Nukes would ravage the earth and it would take millions of years to recover. If another race of sentient beings took over they would see what we left behind and hate us for destroying our world over nothing

last thing will russia survive these sanctions years?

Putin is a deciding factor. Average russian boomer will follow him because alegedly life is much better than it was 20 years ago. Deciding point will be next election cycle I guess. He has to decide if we're going to be a full on dictatorship or there actually will be elections held. Problem with both of those nobody really wants a dictatorship or we would vote for fucktards like zhirik already and there is no other strong personality in power right now so we're kinda fucked. If we can get out of our political crisis than we will survive, if not than you better find another place to live.

thanks man i appreciate your answers

Attached: Без названия (1).jpg (217x232, 12K)

Also they are pushing soviet propaganda nowdays so it kinda shows you where we're headed unless some miracle happens.

I don't think Russia will be allies with Iran
I think it's gonna be Middle east vs The east

They have been for decades

we will have only pros of soviet era, right?

Attached: 11988-0-1460695057.jpg (496x377, 17K)

(OP)
I don't think there will ever be a world war again until some extremely advanced technology emerges that nations will have an arms race over. This is mostly due to the fact that nukes are too OP and that peace is too profitable.

like hyper sonic misiles