This is what the (((spanish))) unironically consider top cuisine

>this is what the (((spanish))) unironically consider top cuisine
why are these moor rape babies so underdeveloped?

Attached: A53213C5-E452-45D2-B802-77D4A9CCE7AE.jpg (1809x2046, 882K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_dDUw_QuDU
youtube.com/watch?v=ExZ5Tp0Jxc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I suspect, that's why Southern Europeans are such short manlets.

They need more protein and calcium in their diet.
And they need to break the inferior genetic curse called lactose-intolerance.

Attached: 1529616416465.jpg (612x574, 66K)

It's why they aren't fat, unlike you sausage and potato eaters

that’s good wtf are you talking about Hans

That looks delicious, faggot.

>t. country that is unironically known for weiners

>havent tried paella

I feel sorry for you. Really.

quiero paella porque tengo hambre

Germany is primarily known for beer, isn't it?

That looks better than anything I ate while on vacation in Germany a few years ago.

That paella looks cheaper than a condom.

Dry paellas are a meme crime dwveloped by the shitty cheap rice companies. You need round rice so it retains a little of broth.

Look at that fucking rice. Its literally broken so it gets done faster

That's pleb tier tourist ""paella""
This is the actual paella youtube.com/watch?v=L_dDUw_QuDU
(also the only paella video you will find on youtube that doesn't have thousands of spaniards arguing that it's "not real paella" so I figure this is pretty much the authentic thing)

muslims dont eat shellfish, so you can't blame the moors for that dish

You wish. Also,
>what is bratwurst
>what is every sausage ever

Because it is top cuisine?

I ran a paella catering company for a few years. Super easy and profitable...rice is cheap as fuck. We would set up giant paella stations and cook it in the open. People really liked it. I've fed more weddings on paella than most Spaniards and I'm Irish. Sold the company a couple years ago for a considerable sum. I literally owe my life to paella

Mexico you're fat.

Start eating shellfish and fish and lay down the carbohidrates dipped in oils you tortilleros.

whoever cooked pic related should be imprisoned.

>Irish paellero

Thats a new one. Also yes, its cheap. You only need a good broth and there you go. Also the bigger the better.

All countries should have a paella with their shit trown in it.

german cuisine is the most underrated in the world. it‘s my favorite of them all

Do you make Chili? Or it is a mexishot thing?

I miss my grandpa's paella and I miss my grandpa

Gee. I wonder why.

Ugh, the "real paella"

If they didnt waste time talking about the shitty thing that each grandma did we would have tons of different awesome paellas.

Fucking purists I swear to god.

germans should never comment on food ever, just sit in your corner

What is with the poverty cookware and utensils though? Gross.

>insecure schnitzel detected

dane's should also never discuss food ever.

You go Germany! Ive been cooking for years and I see your cuisine as the result of the region and I see it right. People who critizise it prolly never had done a sausage in their fucking lives.

Sausages and beer. Whats not to love? Also thats if we stick to the meme normie culture. German cuisine is more than that.

Poor Abdul, some spaniard stole your gf again?

Attached: Pepe_trump_cherry.png (700x700, 259K)

>sausages and beer
I smell a faggot.

german food is fucking awful, here is the shit-tier of european food: nordic countries, germany, the UK

Iv been all across Europe. Pretty much everyone has great cuisine.

I must agree.

One of the best things I have ever eaten in my life is pig knee with onions. Accompanied by beer.

Pig knee...what a fucking delight.

that's because you grew up having to fight other kids for dumpster mangos

said the faggot who eats candy every weekend and at work, drinks a bottle of vodka every day, vegan shit and other men's cocks too...

he is danish just ignore him and let him eat a boiled egg for breakfast and some cheese, its like arguing with someone who jerk offs with a condom on about sex.

>Dumpster mangos
* mangoes

Thanks for that, I guffawed hardily
You may not know how to spell but you are a funny mother fucker.

Did you even try good German food? Slow cooked pork shoulder, cutlets with chanterelles and a creamy sauce, that shit is delicious. It's not as complicated as eastern cuisine and their 1000 different spices, but simplicity can be really tasty. There's a time and place for everything.

Its Spanish version of jambalaya isn't it?

looks great but where are the mussels?!

you can't put two superior dishes in the same category.

Jambalaya has a roux base
Paella has a broth base

No

considering what is uma delicia in hueland Pig knee pry is very good

Attached: monkeysoup.jpg (640x898, 61K)

I've been living for years in Germany.

DOn't fucking compare the fish dishes in Portugal, the meat in Spain or the pasta in Italy with german shit cuisine.

Southern Europe is the kings of food that's a fact.

Attached: trumpepe.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

shut up achmed

>hating your life so much you spend your time posting about why Spanish cuisine is bad

Attached: 67C65BF1-1F3A-4700-AFC0-534BCB59DAE2.jpg (512x422, 32K)

But a roux is just a gravy. Fundamentally they are both rice flavored with a liquid and extra bits of whatever thrown in to round out the dish.

Fundamentally they are the same family of dishes even if you want to call them brothers or something.

The Brazilian Tone-Loc in pic related is obviously not a food connoisseur.

Sure, I can accept them as kin.

That fucking pic... better than having niggers go full cannibal, huh?

>protein and calcium

do you not see the clams right there? It's packed with both of that.

Paella is like pasta: just the base for different kinds of meal. You can have it with rabbit, chicken, pork, seafood, seafood, combinations or no animal at all. You can even change the rice for small noddles and it is also a thing. And it is really hard to prepare properly. And delicious.

Calm down there, Mahmud.

Thats more in the mexican side. But we have our potajes and cocidos with legumes and chorizos and Its another similar take. Its the ultimate hangover food. Lots of broth served with all the shit that boiled in it. And the meat just melts.

In fucking hungry REEEE

Wow! we should bring them ALL in just so we can eat some rubbish. Because it's all about destroying your country just for a shitty dish which will give you food poisoning

a negro eating a monkey IS cannibalism

What the fuck is that shit

the one with small noodles is called something else: fideuà

I cook mostly Mediteranean and Indian myself, I'm not claiming that the food in Germany is superior to other cuisines, only that it's not as shit as it is portrayed. They have simple, hearty food that's great comfort food especially in the winter.

wh*Toid """""""""food"""""""""

I smell projecting

Now the food makes a faggot. What do you eat? Slow roasted nails?

look's like a shitty bland version
a top tier Paella looks much better and tastes it

Attached: 123523423423.png (629x571, 494K)

Spanish cuisine is awful, step over the border and enter a different universe

Attached: francesinha.jpg (650x450, 90K)

This. Yo have to go to the place or make yourself a decent cook and try it yourself with good quality ingredients.

The same dish in different places can be a different dish.

what the fuck are you talking about
The only good thing Germans have are a top tier Schnitzel and that's not even originated from Germany

Attached: 1231254123.png (877x1240, 859K)

I thought the Louisiana dish with a roux was gumbo.
Jambalaya is jambalaya because it has the three typical Louisana veggies (onion, celery and bell pepper) along with meat and the rice gets cooked with the ingredients instead of seperately. I recently looked for jamabalaya recipes as well as what makes it jambalaya in particular and that's what I distilled from it all.

Try also the codillo dude.Fucking AAA

it needs more meat, scrawny ass fgt

ZWEI MAL CURRYWURST BITTE
youtube.com/watch?v=ExZ5Tp0Jxc4

Turd sandwich, even the tourists don't like it.

kek.

Attached: Futurebrazil.jpg (2000x1291, 364K)

t. bagpacker fag who couldnt afford going into a superior restaurant

You can talk about food when you make a real wine. Not some over sweetened fruity drink

the majority of american cuisine is based on german dishes

that makes post pretty ironic

From what I was told when I was in the US, it depends on the family recipe but Roux was usually a base in all stew like cajun creations.

Jeebus portugal disnt knew about your american side. That looks amazing.

Also dont be a fucker spanish food is also great. Its just that we have more shekels in the tourist game. You should do the same, iberia doesnt end in the frontier damnit.

Thanks for the tip, looks fucking great!

well American "cuisine" is even worse

Say that to LIDL.

I never understood the whole “wypipo can’t cook” meme. When other non-whites, like niggers and spics literally cover their food in pounds of spices and deep fry everything because they’re too poor to afford quality infredients.

Attached: FDAC29E3-6556-45FC-9D9B-F96A27036A7F.jpg (906x600, 98K)

This is OP.

Attached: BB7EAC4C-A60B-4A49-8138-3AF6B968712D.jpg (1125x844, 156K)

>pic of portuguese roastie

Looks like some disgusting british food desu. all it needs is some baked beans.

This.
It’s like when I went to China on a trip.
People kept talking about amazing Szechuan cuisine...
...it was just all poor people leftover rotten meat covered in spices to hide the smell of putrid shit and dog meat.

>white people can't cook, non-whites use too much spice.

Both stupid memes.

damn. love me jambalaya

paella is bomb though

white women can't cook anymore.

jambalaya sounds like a suicide-pacty cult event

That is a shame, the kitchen is their natural habitat.

Where are the screaming masses ....where is the funding. We need to stop habitat loss for all women.

It is truly an amazing dish.
created by mutts (white/black/native mixed peoples) but will leave you feeling like you muff dove an angel.

Hell yeah. I was stationed in Louisiana while I was in the Army. I hated the duty station, but I fell in love with their food. Boudin is some of the most delicious food on Earth. God bless the white Cajuns.

>White Cajuns

Cajuns comes from Acadians...Acadians are white/native peoples.

He's just being a sour kraut.

>when you walk in on uncle pouring all dat seasoning on the monkey soup

CURRYWURST

Attached: diether_krebs-currywurst_s.jpg (528x461, 124K)

Also try to do it inside these new kinda plastic bags that you can put in the oven. I use them a lot because everything keeps its humidity and its like you cant go wrong.

>that man is considered "white"
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

>what is elbulli?
>who is Adriá?
>who is Berasategui?
>who is Arzak?
>what country caused Michelin to go nuts after realizing France was not gastronomy cutting edge anymore?
Sorry but Spain, Italy and France know how to make the wine and the cheese, we know how to cook and we sure know how to fucking eat.
>b-but my sausage with mashed potato...
Eat shit and die, Hans

Attached: article-2020461-0250F5B5000004B0-761_634x446.jpg (634x446, 72K)

What is this?!?! It looks amazing!