I'm so happy I get to live in the same world with the same culture as so many of you despite my relative isolation...

I'm so happy I get to live in the same world with the same culture as so many of you despite my relative isolation, geographically.

Isn't this a great world we live in?

Attached: friendshipcomp.jpg (997x904, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IstzHJGydzU
syria.liveuamap.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah buddy

Attached: 1534168486577.png (700x466, 84K)

It really is!

Attached: .jpg (1000x563, 182K)

>tfw another civil war soon

for which of us?

nah bra americans are too pathetic for it

I mean in Spain

who againts who , bra?

Probaly with catalonians or something like that

I'm happy too. It's really great to meet so many new people

why do you think so , a lot of violence on street?

Attached: the-violence-has-escalated-30986104.png (500x593, 152K)

I'm so glad I live in the same world with islam and nutters. What a great variety of crap exists

Attached: poster-ernesto-che-guevara-361076.jpg (375x500, 69K)

I'm so happy I get to live in the same world where donuts exist

>why do you think so
It has happened several times in spanish history, especially in XIX century. So there's few things which can stop a direct fight
> a lot of violence on street?
Yep, you probably have seen the fights between the police and catalonians who vote the break with Spain the first of October. The tension is palpable and the ideological fight has gone to such extremes that I see very hard to return a state of calm.

I honestly think that Catalonia has an semi-independent region should be supressed.

but if you will supress people they will fight back

Not if we extermine them

The political leaders I mean, who have directed all this thing

I live on a ranch in the middle of nowhere and buy all my food online. So glad I never have to deal with humans physically. I'm forgetting how to act in person and going full assbergers.

youtube.com/watch?v=IstzHJGydzU
YOU WILL LOOSE

Attached: 1534103614464.jpg (508x566, 27K)

see The catalonian independency movement never have been a thing without the political leaders. Specially considering that they are less than the catalonians who indentify themselves also as spanish

You don't have a gf user?

LONG LIVE RESISTANCE

Attached: 1535077514134.jpg (811x977, 93K)

Why you defend them?

dunno just all who stand still for their soil are so based and i cant help but sympathise em

Attached: 1535077957318.jpg (1200x848, 184K)

But you know that the whole movement is controlled by catalonian politicians? Spanish politicians are pretty corrupted but to say catalonians is to say the kings of corruption.

but its their land and its up to them to decide whether to stay or not

Attached: 1535079274899.jpg (850x1202, 741K)

I'm sorry but that's not how it works. One can't go and claim that a piece of soil is for him or them and only for him or them.

but if they lived there for entire history? also they dont want to live there alone but be independent state there is a big difference

Okey, let's imagine that we gave them the right to vote a secession and they would win (even if they are a minority). What we do about the 60%/70% of people here who wants to stay inside Spain as in Catalonia?

wait if they will vote that they wanna leave thus they are majority

No, they aren't

haha great world great brave world WHEN U FUCKING GET ENSLAVED BY SUPER SOLDIERS enhanced by BUTTFUCKASS Peterson and then u get famine cuz u give offering of cum on plate to god u then have to pick peas for the rest of your life u fucking slave no better than a gimped up cunt GET UR ASS BEAT SON also i forget about the ps triple the only thing, people ignore than fucking juice? like seriously DELUSION i say no good world in fact awful world if hell is real its in my ass after a right cracker with the ez cracker that cracks eggs as easy as 1 2 3 and comes with a yolk seperating apparatus to make your life easy in this HELL of a world

Is this a pasta?

Another Civil War in Spain? I don't think so. Only some sort of catalonian retards want to fight, and they are a minority even inside their own region.
I think you don't know shit about that conflict. Don't you russians have better things to do? Like, I don't know, trying to maintain yourselves as super powers even when you're losing control of Chenya or Syria?

Attached: yaaaaaawn.jpg (500x500, 42K)

1. i was just wondering
2. syria iis already almost secured

Well that's true. But anyway, talking about independences, Kurds are going to be a real headache to the Syria, Iraq and Turk govnerment. Well, that's okey with me, but I don't know if you russians want those people become independent.
Now, about Catalonia. The question of Nationalism just rised because the right inside Spain and Catalonia wanted an scapegoat and something to distract the population from their own problems, even, they have kinda lost control of that and many other political formations have taked advantage. Just look at the Left-wing retards of ERC or ultranationalist in Spain

Attached: JoseAntonioFEJONS.jpg (707x906, 245K)

Syria will never be secured also free Crimea

Falange and Jose Antonio did nothing wrong

kurds are pro american so i guess there will be some tough shit but even rebels are teaming up with assad against them

any proofs? look at map it almost over DEAL WITH IT syria.liveuamap.com after collapse of idlib kurds are fucked

what fucking pasta, italy culture is a culture OF SATAN where people get hung and then gravity TURN INTO PASTA and also SUPERCAR ADDICTION its like VIDEO GAME VIOLENCE ADDICITION WHERE YOU over many years morph yourself painfully into the shape of a car your skin your eyes you become car and you fuel on pasta in SECRET SOCIETIES
ITS A BROKEN WORLD

Crimea is russian soil , use as many sanctions as you want , cant get our crimea back

Attached: images (2).jpg (302x167, 13K)

They are like hundreds of factions that proclaim themselves as rebels, they are not an unified organization like Al-Assad or ISIS. And I don't think that many of them will colaborate with the govt.
Based and redpilled

Attached: JoseAntonioFEJONS2.png (500x743, 71K)

they are read Syrian general on pol

>more sanctions

I mean your country is already a suburban he’ll if you wanna make it worse our government will

our people will endure, our way of life will as long as we are not your puppet we are good, we are not as gentle as you sjw fags are

Attached: 1535155930053.jpg (480x480, 31K)

also we have our mates Iran and china , china soon will send troops to the syria

Attached: Без названия (7).jpg (272x185, 7K)

I mean, I think that only a minority of rebels will help Al-Assad agaisnt the Kurds. Just saying
I don't think China is going to risk her ass in helping Syria, they don't have any bussiness here, and they are more busy in that economic warfare of theirs agaisnt Trump

also with all this economic warfare is world goint be in a new cold war?

Economically talking, probably

i was hoping eu will act based but they are vassals of USA after all

Attached: 1535061171205.png (1191x1536, 679K)

Yep, most politicians never expected the change that Trump has done to the NATO alliance

>is world goint be in a new cold war?
We are now in a new Cold War, russianon, the thing is that this new cold war isn't about Communism or Capitalism, it's about new ideologies and interest.

what new ideologies?

>the thing is that this new cold war isn't about Communism or Capitalism, it's about new ideologies and interest.
I see it more about the interests and the economic profit. We have made of money such a God that even ideologies can't even compare to it

Did I say New Ideologies? Well, that "new ideologies" are just a new brand of old ideologies. You see, sjws are a remake of the 20th century Marxism, Alt-right it's the corpse of the neocons, and so on. There just nothing new in this Cold War, just that there isn't a bipolar world.

eww sjw are just fags they arr very far from marxsim

it only brings pain and suffering

What? Frienship?

Jow Forums, but friendship does that too

Actually, not really. Marxism it's just about a narrative of Opressors and Oppressed, sjws just take that and they shuffle with cultural discussion. To feminist, men are comparable to bourgeoisie and woman are the proletariat, to antiracist, whites are the Bourgeoisie and niggers are the proletariats. You know what I mean?
>We have made money such a God that even ideologies can't even compare to it.
I agree, that's called Supercapitalism, just like Mussolini said. Anyway, those new Ideologies are now in service of the money or other interest. So, yeah, you are right.

yeah atleast im glad that there is no sjw in russia

>there is no sjw in russia
Sobchak lol.

nobody takes her serious

Why are you so cynical, Russian friend? Friendship is good
Russians are more conservative, or I think so

Attached: 84d22541ed5b6c980bd453b348b9078365f1fe4b175bd4f4bf204cc1faacaa60.jpg (507x524, 66K)

Nobody took sjw serious in the west too. It all changed in less than 10 years. Fucking Sweden had Ace of Base for christ sake mere 20 years ago.
Not cynical at all. Just stating the fact. It was nice before though.

yes they are very conservative no fag on rus land