Isaac

Hey, FemAnon here. Here's my story of how i got together with Isaac, my first real love. Not that anybody cares, but hey. I enjoy reading feelsthreads, so here we go lol.

>Be me, 12, just going to highschool.
Nah. Okay so, I was 12. I was a chubby, blonde, strange and autistic 12 year old girl. I was visciously bullied in elementary school, which took a toll on my self esteem. It made me extremely shy and antisocial. I was touched by a teacher in elementary school when i was 8, which made it even worse. Anything remotely romantic or sexual could make me panic. I was a pretty hopeless case.
Anyways, it was my first day of school. It was monday. I stood alone in the cafeteria, reading a book. We had to wait for our teacher to gather the new class, nobody knew eachother. All my future classmates stood there, mixed with other kids we all didnt know. Then, our teacher came in. He asked everyone in class 1B to follow him to our class. Hesitantly, I followed him. I wanted to see my new classmates, so I walked behind in the line. I looked over the tall kids, and i realised something.
I was the only girl. I approached the teacher, and asked him if i truely was. He nodded and smiled at me, and my shy ass retreated into the back of the line. One guy gave me a glare, probably anoyed with me being loud. He was tall, a bit chubby and had shoulder-length, dark hair. I could immediately see that he did not like me at all. I avoided eye contact with him and walked back to the line. I later learned his name was Isaac.

Attached: SEymngk.jpg (373x499, 13K)

I'm listening

If this is gonna make me cry like a bitch, I'd request a continuation.

Everyone in the class had to go to the front of the class and tell their lifestory. I did not want to do that at all, with the whole assault thing. I was first, so i went to the front. I told the class basic things, like my name, age and about my bullying. When i was done, i walked back to my seat. I saw Isaac stare at me, hand under his face supporting his. I was wondering what he had to say. He was one of the last guys to go. He told the class that his name was Isaac, and that he was here because he has to. I didn't know if i should laugh or cry. I did nothing, as i watched him. Our eyes met again, and we both said nothing. He walked back to his seat.
As much as I'd love to say me and Isaac fell in love after that, we did not. We both went our own ways in class. I made quite a lot of friends in that class, some of the closest friends i ever made. I started getting more comfotable around men, and even got my first boyfriend. I think it was more puppy love, but we held out quite long. About five months.
I started warming up around Isaac too. He was good friends with my bf, and we eventually became friends. I learned more about him.
Isaac did not have much friends, me and my bf were pretty much the only ones. But eventually, Isaac and i became friends. He was gentle, shy and sarcastic. I liked being around him.

Isaac was there when i broke up with my bf. He helped us both. A few months after i broke up with my bf, i heard in an offhand comment from my best friend, George, that Isaac liked me. I brushed it off, as I did not believe that anyone could like me. After a while, i just kind of forgot about it. Isaac and I started to hang out after school more. There, i learned about his shitty childhood. His dad died of ALS when Isaac was a little boy. It shocked me a lot. Isaac started to cry. I hugged him.

After that, Isaac started to show up at school less and less. He'd miss day after day, sometimes even weeks on end. It made me very worried, but i could not contact him because i did not have a phone back then. Eventually, at the middle of the second year, Isaac stopped showing up to school in general. By the end of the year, it was announced that he would be transferred to a different special needs school. I cried like a pussy. I was really sad.

Fake and gay

The third year of highschool went by uneventfully. I became incredibly good friends with a few guys, and in the summer of that year, we all went camping together. We invited Isaac too, but he never replied. It later turned out that his mom did recieve the invite, but hid it from Isaac.
We had a lot of fun that camp. But at the end of the school year, we had to transfer schools, the whole class. Most of my friends went to different schools. The school i ended up going to had nobody i knew in it. I was bullied again, and then my creepy math teacher touched my tit. I developed depression, and lost contact with most of my friends. I started getting therapy for suicidal thoughts. The only thing that kept me from ending it all was my friends, we would go out and play sports at the park sometime. By the end of my fourth year at highschool, it was time for camp again. I had'nt seen Isaac for about one and a half years. We went camping again, and we invited Isaac again. this time, his mom let him go.

I was 16 by then. I was the last to arrive, and i saw Isaac sittin on a wooden chair, playing guitar. When he saw me, he dropped his guitar and stood up. I walked over to him and gave him a big hug. I missed him so much.

Me, my other best friend Michael (Mike for short) and Isaac got put in a tent together. Its night, Isaac and Mike are sleeping next to eachother and i sleep on the other end of the tent. I was really fucking cold, so i ask Isaac and mike if i could sleep next to them. They agree, i lie next to Isaac. I am immediately better, and after about an hour of just talking, i fall asleep. I woke up 20 minutes later. Isaac laughs, and Mike joins him. I softly punch Isaac, and he grabs me. I kinda let it happen, i was tired and Isaac was warm. I snuggle into Isaac some more. We continue to talk and goof off a bit. Then, i turn my head. My cheek touches his, and next send, we are kissing. Not regular wholesome kissing either, full on making out. I enjoyed it. Isaac laughs against my lips. It was the best thing ever. I had never felt actual romance, and anything remotely sexual i ever did was unpleasant. But finally, something good. Me and Isaac continues to make out for a good 10 minutes, untill Mike asked if we were kissing. We laughed and said yes. Mike groaned, and turned around. Isaac kissed my cheek and laid down, we went to sleep cuddling. The next night, Mike left to sleep in a tent with George. I think he knew. Anyways, Isaac and i were alone in the tent the second night. We made out again, this time uninterrupted.

you disgusting faggot

And then a large rock fell on your tent and everyone died

Attached: FactCheckNI-032-Rock-Antrim-Road-OWENS__01.jpg (423x475, 61K)

Nothing different for the third night, although i did end up sitting on his lap while kissing. On the fourth day we had there, me, Isaac, Mike, george and other friends were drinking by the fire. One of the guys, a fat spanish kid we all weren't fond of, made a pretty nasty joke about paedophilia, and Isaac got very upset. he stood up and walked away. I followed him. He went into the forest, i followed him. He asked me where he could make a phone call without anyone listening. I showed him that place, and walked off. I went back to the other lads, and sat down. The guy that made that joke stood up. "Did you guys know that Isaac was sexually abused as a kid?"

We all went silent. I was in shock. The guy had an uncomfortable smile on his face. I told him to wipe that smirk off his face. Then i stormed off, went into my tent. I started crying. Maybe it was PTSd, maybe i felt bad for him. Well, i certainly did. About ten minutes later, Isaac came back. he sat next to me, and started to cry. He cried into my chest for about half an hour. I helped him calm down, untill he eventually stoppped. We did not go back to the fire. We crawled onto our matress together, and cuddled. Then, we kissed. It was a gentle kiss. We both needed physical affection at that point. We cried and kissed. We did not have sex or anything. We got to second base, but our clothes stayed on We knew it was our last night together.

nobody cares

Fuck off

Still interested

Hide thread and move on

The next day, it was time for us to go home. We reluctantly packed up our stuff, and when it was our time to say goodbye, we hugged and i cried to great amusement of my friends. We kept in contact.

We were like any other couple you saw on the street. Cuddling, holding hands, that gay shit. One day, we were chilling at his house, when he told me why he did not show up to school anymore. He was depressed. He did not enjoy school. Isaac started to cry. I held him, and for an hour, we did not say anything at all. We did not make out, we just laid there. Our relationship went smooth.

We had our bumps, his mental health was not easy on me at times. He had the tendency to snap at me over little things, and then he immediatly apologised. But we kept it going. I started making a few friends in school, i became less invisible.
My parents liked Isaac, and we both eventually graduated at our different schools. We kept our relationship going.

One day, i was at his house. We were watching the newest Harry Potter film in his new apartment. It just kind of happened, and before we knew it, i was on top of him. The little, soft moans that escaped his lips when i kissed down his chest were like music to my ears. He sat up and took off my shirt. He started playing with my boobs, and it felt good for once.

Our negative sexual expiriences had kept us from having sex, but then, we did not care. I kissed his neck, and he moaned. I felt his rock hard jonson press against my crotch. We had sex on his bed there with the Harry Potter movie playing in the back. For the first time in my life, i had a positive sexual experience, which was rare for me. When we were snuggling after, he kissed the top of my head. "God user, i fucking love you."

(Gay)

>He cried into my chest
pretty hot

Alice will cry like a bitch

We were happy. But that changed. Issacs mother called me one day, she asked me if i wanted to have dinner with her one day. I was a little worried and confused, but i accepted the offer. A few days later, his mom and i met for dinner. She looked tense. We went to a little restaurant near her house. We sat down at the table and before i managed to order a drink, she crossed her arms. "I don't want you and Isaac seeing eachother again." I stared at her in shock. "Exscuse me?" I asked her.

"You heard me." She said. "Isaac has been talking about killing himself to his therapist. He doesn't leave his apartment." She scoffed at me. I did not say anything. She sighed. "I don't think you're good for him." I started getting angry.

"Exscuse me?" I spat out. "Look, im sorry." She said, and for a second, i could see a bit of regret in her face. I tried to explain to her about how much i loved him and that i feel calm and comfortable around him. She did not listen. Being the autistic piece of shit i was, i got angry. I yelled at her and left early.

Isaac called me that night. I told him everything. He scoffed and cursed. He was not happy. I did not ask him about his suicidal thoughts. I went to his place the next day, and we talked. we talked for hours, he told me about his suicidal thoughts.

He told me about how he felt useless to me. He hated his college, everyday felt like torture to him. He told me that he was bored with his life. He started to cry again.

We tried to see eachother as often as we could, but it got difficult with his mom. We went from seeing each other weekly to about 2 times a month. College was fucking us in the ass, and it sucked. We eventually went 2 months without seeing eachother. He stopped responding to my calls. I was worried sick.

Continue?

The apple of adam's grasping was being held with a straw. A ventriloquist dummy sat on a truck bed filled with straw above the burning valley. this is how/why I lost all hope