WE LEARN MOONRUNES

HELLO THERE
Today you are going to start learning the wonderful language of the land of the rising sun, which of course is Japanese. And you better fucking do, because I have better things to do than waste time on your dumb ass. Your teacher will be me, Robert-Sensei, I am pleased to make your acquaintance. And you should be too, fucker.

Well, without unnecessary delay, we will lear our first hiragana character!
What? You don't know what hiragana is? Are you fucking retarded? Oh God, it seems we'll have to start from the very beggining. Well, I guess I should've expected it from such a cretin.

Japanese writing system is actually three writing systems! Fucked up, isn't it? You have your hiragana and katakana, which are collectively called "kana", those are syllabic scripts, similiar to our alphabet, but having a character represent a set of a consonant and a vowel or just a vowel (except one for 'n' because shits and giggles I guess). The third is kanji, literally translating to "chinese letter", which are complex and represent a word or an idea etc. There is a fuckton of those, you're too stupid for us to even get started on them though, so forget that for now.

Now about kana, as I mentioned earlier it's two different sets of syllabes, hiragana and katakana. What makes them different, you dipshit may ask, do they contain different syllabes? Well, no they fucking not, it's all the same 47 (+'n') shits but written differently. And yes, you have to learn them both. I hope you're fucking happy. For now, we will stick to hiragana, as it's the more important of the two. As I said, it consists of 48 characters and is usually represented in a table, just like the one you see next to this post.

Attached: 768px-Table_hiragana.svg.png (768x464, 78K)

stop right there gaijin scum

Attached: 1521682335889.jpg (1705x985, 162K)

I've already learned kana

That's literally the easiest part of learning Japanese

The usual way of learning them is grinding each column starting from right, so the vowels, but that's fucking stupid and what they want you to believe is the best way. I've come up with a better way, just for you imbeciles, so be fucking greatful. We will go diagonally. Now, I will present you with your first hiragana in a moment, I'd just like to say that I will answer your question, but only after our lesson. Don't worry, it won't be long, I don't want to overwhelm your tiny brains.

Our first character will be the hiragana for "NU". Now, to avoid you morons going out and saying to your mom or some random dude on the street "I KNOW THE HIRAGANA FOR "NEW" MOM/RANDOM DUDE ON THE STREET!!!11111!!2e1452", this is NOT how you pronounce it. You pronounce it with the "long" 'u' sound (but not some fucking 'uh' bullshit). It's the sound that you make when you say "canoe". No, not that one, the second one, nitwit.

Attached: Hiragana_ぬ_stroke_order_animation.gif (320x240, 173K)

No
Learn Russian instead

Now you may want to learn how the fuck to write that thing. First, you draw that shorter, less curved line going from the top right. No, don't go from the bottom, it's fucking stupid, draw it coming down, just like your chances of achieving anything in your life. Yes, that's tad bit better.

Attached: a.png (313x313, 2K)

Next up, draw the other, more fucked-up one. You also go down, but you actually do something to get back up, only to spiral into the very bottom. Whichever line you identify with more, you start with the other one, this is always the second one you draw.

Attached: nu.png (313x313, 6K)

>that entire post
>mfw
Is russian easier to learn than japanese? I'm not into communism but I gotta know when at least SOME foreigners are talkin shit

Attached: 1529177786303.png (800x800, 1.04M)

Ok, well fucking done, you actually drew it. Well, at least it's clear enough for a native to spend less than a minute trying to guess what the fuck is that daub supposed to represent.
The last thing I'll teach you is how to remember it, because I fucking now you won't otherwise. Apart from drawing it at least fifty times (a hundred for those less capable of you), I will share my method with you. What do you get when you add an "a" before "nu"? No, it's "anu", are you fucking stupid? Anyway, who says "anu" all the time? Of course, russkis! And what better image of a Russian citizen is there than bandits from stalker? I'd argue none. Therefore, when you draw the thing, say along the magic phrase.
For the simple, first line, say 'A' (long 'a', dammit. Like 'ah', but without the 'h').
For the most of the second, a bit longer and more important one, say 'NU' (as I have told you to pronounce it).
And finally, when you get to the weird thingie at the end, say "CHEEKI BREEKI". I think even the least intelligent of you get why.

And that would be it! Well done, now you know how to recognize, write and pronounce the hiragana 'nu'! Only 47 hiragana, 48 katakana and at least, let's say, 2000 kanji left for us before we get to the grammar! That concludes our lesson, I am pretty sure your brains are at your limit anyway. If you have any questions, now is the time to ask them. You better make them worthwile though. (That means, unlike you)

Attached: cheeki breeki.png (313x313, 11K)

Attached: living-penis.jpg (615x300, 45K)

wtf doc

this. Learning kana is not that hard. Neither is the grammar but the countless kanji is what makes this language so hard

I want to learn Polish, what should I do?

Nama-sensei wannabe.

The grammar is kind of difficult but a little experience and practice makes it simple

Like with every other language in the world, vocab is the hard part, and that's understandable

I don't think learning vocab in Japanese is significantly more difficult than in other languages though

I told you to ask questions AFTER the end of the lesson, you dunderheads.

Congratulations, you seem to actually have a brain capable enough. Good for you.

It's not a bad choice, but Russian is way less useful for people arround these parts than nip.

Yes, Japanese is fucking horrendous. Don't be mistaken though, Russian is pretty hard as well. As a burger you'd certainly find a lot of grammatical rules plain weird or even nonsensical. And you would be actually right. You may have problems with pronounciation, you'll have to learn a whole new alphabet (that's not that hard though), basically, hard times. But not as hard as with Moon, no way.

Give up.

namasensei is a faggot who cannot teach properly.

>Give up.
No

I don't agree desu

I don't think Japanese is harder to learn than other languages, just different

It will take a longer time to get to a similar level of fluency, but this doesn't mean it's harder to do - just more time

Better teacher than you, at least I can drink in his class.
AND LOOK AT MY KATAKANA YOU ABSOLUTE HACK

Attached: aiueo.png (561x141, 4K)

It kinda looks like a dragon
Also cool shit op, keep it up

Attached: 1533753571150.png (708x315, 100K)

外人

A teacher of mine used to say "Nothing is hard, just time-consuming".

Yes, you fucking can, because that assholes has zero virtues. I have stuff like that. You know, rules and vrtues. I am never drunk when I teach. Only before and after.
Wow. I apologize. I was wrong. You are way better at this tan me. How about you take my seat and teach the class instead? Could you do that? COME ON STAND AND TEACH YOU MOTHERFUCKER

You want to teach too? Oh how great, the other guy surely would use some help.

Can you even ひらがな or even カタカナ ?
Namasensei teaches you how :^)

Hmm, I think I can actually. If you haven't noticed, that's what I am teaching at the moment.

Ah, another student of ナマ先生... よろしく。

If I already know Kana, would it be better to focus on learning grammar or trying to memorize a fuckton of Kanji?

Both. Or you could also start with memorizing a fuckton of radicals, that's a thing too. Guys in DJT have a nice guide to stuff, you can read that. Just don't talk to them.

>Just don't talk to them.
Lol, why? Got an experience?

You realize the DJT is on /jp/ right? I always advise against talking to anyone from /jp/

/jp/ has the best memes tho

Nah, there's just no sense in doing so. Only thing he can do at the moment by talking to them is annoying the guys. Also what burger said, though DJT is on Jow Forums too.

OPはファゴットです

Attached: 1509982513475.jpg (406x349, 18K)

wu郭美江

Should I start with Hiragana or just ignore that kiddie shit and go right into Kanji?

start with hira

こ日は皆さん、ここでだれが日本語をできませんか

>Should I start with Hiragana or just ignore that kiddie shit and go right into Kanji?
What kind of autism is this lmao
Of course you should start with hiragana

Don't fuck around and skip straight to kanji.

How the fuck do you manage to understand them? I'm trying to learn here but it feels so difficult from the romance languages sometimes. :^(

japanese is an easy language to learn

its hard to memorise them but i can most of them :)

do you want my help

i do actually teach people japanese

Attached: 33f1381dc6e38e7ed222e081c135d5b9.jpg (500x366, 196K)

sensei continue pls. i can write ANU now.

Weeb

if you're going to do something at least be good at it

Kaikki, oppi suomea!

Finnish is a nicer language than all that japanese weeb cockroach parasite thing, it has nicer grammar and sound.

If anyone is interested, mä voisin matkustaa teidän maahan ja raiskata teitä kaikki.

>"long" 'u'
but that would be ぬう or ぬー
you wouldn't be able to read anything without knowing kana
there is no sentence that only consists of kanji