>Greek Death God
>Planet disgraced his name with a gay heart
>Plutonium decimated 2 cities worth of psychopaths
>Plutonium was named long before it was weaponized
>God of death
>Destroyed alot of bad people
>Psychopaths became pansies that make bad cartoons

what did they mean by this?

Attached: Plutonium.jpg (1000x1000, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mEYqO6kJVpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>psychopaths
this is funny coming from a jew

>doesn't know the difference between an atomic and a hydrogen bomb
>op is literally a plutonium powered faggot

Hydrogen bombs were never used in combat. Plutonium fission is standard for fission.

Nukes are thousands of years old and the technology has been developed before and has wiped out all of civilization before.

Yakub I bet?

The U.S. developed two types of atomic bombs during the Second World War. The first, Little Boy, was a gun-type weapon with a uranium core. Little Boy was dropped on Hiroshima. The second weapon, dropped on Nagasaki, was called Fat Man and was an implosion-type device with a plutonium core.

RETARD!!!

Attached: Netherlands yes.jpg (960x720, 547K)

>WE WUZ ANTARCTICANS & SHIIIIEEEET
I don't disagree though.

Sodom and Gomorra was the last recorded use.
Mahabharata war also.

Attached: 1529667857115.jpg (1467x1653, 1.73M)

youtube.com/watch?v=mEYqO6kJVpc

Attached: 1524096195633.png (706x706, 279K)

Attached: 1506459985937.jpg (1556x1492, 375K)

but the universe is only 14 billion years old. Earth is like 4,5 bil. We are very early to the party. the only earlier chance is when the big bang kept the universe at room temp, but that window for life was only a few million years. Look up such fancy artwork timemap and you see why that is a problem for life to develop. You need like thousands of times more.

TLDR: we are the first wave of intelligent life. that's why we are so lonely.

Plutonium still did the final push to end world war 2 then? and to break the beastmen hordes. :^) also, love how your pic has no detaills to see that's from my country. It could be... and that's why you lazy fatasses need to use your ''politics shift'' talent you often use in the middle east.

Element 92 is named Uranium, so element 93 was named Neptunium and element 94 was named Plutonium. Both were produced by the same team.

If not for the wiping out of the dinosaurs, the only other form of life to dominate the planet anywhere even remotely near the way we have, they'd have had at least 60 million more years of evolution than us. We're only latercomers because we're accidental never-should've-beens.

One was uranium

Nukes don't exist, sorry, not sorry.

stats though? probabilities should've set them back or even did the great filter on them. The universes flexes with mountains and we are a sand grain. the only phenomenom that can't destroy us is dark energy.

The universe has a lifespan of a googol years, roughly, take or give a month. we are at.... 10 to the power of 10. google is 10 to 100. when it dies, stars gone, big crunch, new bang.

don't the numbers point that we are living in the universe's baby stage and are very early?

and? it doesn't kill the coincidence. also, I can't go away without saying that Neptumiun is so utterly useless it hasn't amassed any fame like it's neighbours.

>and? it doesn't kill the coincidence. also, I can't go away without saying that Neptumiun is so utterly useless it hasn't amassed any fame like it's neighbours.

See this:

> At the Cavendish Laboratory in Cambridge, Egon Bretscher and Norman Feather realized that a slow neutron reactor fuelled with uranium would theoretically produce substantial amounts of plutonium-239 as a by-product. They calculated that element 94 would be fissile, and had the added advantage of being chemically different from uranium, and could easily be separated from it.

They knew it would be bomb material even before they managed to produce it, so naming it after Pluto/Hades would make sense.

wasn't it first discovered for ''çlean'' research? I thought the Nazi reactor tech they stole (wasn't much. but sitll a nazi invention) was for nuclear physics understanding and not weapons. the weapons research came later?

Said it before, I'll say it again; we are fucking infants guessing at exactly how the entire world is made & functions based solely on all the experiments we've done (that we could think of) on how & what our nursery room is made, and the view of our backyard out a window. We can fucking guess all we like based on what we know or think we do, but it's idiotic to assume we actually know anything solid without doubt when we can't even be assed to personally go to our own fucking moon more than a couple times, and have yet to prove we can make it to a neighboring planet, let alone leave this system in less than 10,000 years. Can't even fucking see any real boundaries to the universe. All guesses.
Our ego is so incredibly far beyond our reach Reed Richards wonders why our arms still have atoms with that amount of stretch.

then what destroyed mars?
checkmate, atheists.

>Our ego is so incredibly far beyond our reach Reed Richards wonders why our arms still have atoms with that amount of stretch.
Holy shit did that metaphor fail hard; but hopefully the point of the rest still gets across.

It was produced in December 1940, while

> The discovery of nuclear fission by German chemists Otto Hahn and Fritz Strassmann in 1938, and its theoretical explanation by Lise Meitner and Otto Frisch, made the development of an atomic bomb a theoretical possibility. There were fears that a German atomic bomb project would develop one first, especially among scientists who were refugees from Nazi Germany and other fascist countries.[2] In August 1939, Hungarian-born physicists Leó Szilárd and Eugene Wigner drafted the Einstein–Szilárd letter, which warned of the potential development of "extremely powerful bombs of a new type". It urged the United States to take steps to acquire stockpiles of uranium ore and accelerate the research of Enrico Fermi and others into nuclear chain reactions. They had it signed by Albert Einstein and delivered to President Franklin D. Roosevelt. Roosevelt called on Lyman Briggs of the National Bureau of Standards to head the Advisory Committee on Uranium to investigate the issues raised by the letter. Briggs held a meeting on 21 October 1939, which was attended by Szilárd, Wigner and Edward Teller. The committee reported back to Roosevelt in November that uranium "would provide a possible source of bombs with a destructiveness vastly greater than anything now known."[3]

>I thought the Nazi reactor tech they stole

There was nothing to steal, a primitive nuclear reactor is very easy to build.

yeah
>Sodom and Gomorra was the last recorded use.
>Mahabharata war also shit.

Gay marriage sanctioned by Christians.

if you are into phisics and realize the process of nuclear chain reaction, weaponizing it is just matter of resources and time.
tl;dr
them Deutsch got the idea from begining

well, everything is a guess if you factor in 100% probability and thus 0%, don't exist. we humans just go with the most likelies. Also, the moon has nothing to offer us. it's a depressing and pathetic place.

element 126, eka-plutonium, is predicted to be stable enough to fashion bombs out of it. will it give any extra unf to nukes if used?

cool story bro, no really. if I get a cardboard box and put curium along with a neutron accepting target, did I make a reactor?

i unironically believe this

>Confusing hydrogen bombs with meteorites

Impact crater is in the americas, hydrogen bombs don't leave confirmed meteorite pieces behind do they?