All the same language?

Is it true that if I learn Norwegian I'll be able to speak to and Swedish and Dutch speakers with ease? Any personal experiences?

Attached: 2ae18b7f04da36a6f871b0d1dde44191_L.jpg (602x372, 30K)

They all speak English anyway
No need

Really depends on who you are. My parents can understand both languages but for me Swedish just sounds like singing and Norwegian makes no sense at all.

I can read swedish easily, I'm not sure about reading Norwegian.

Actually speaking and understanding their retarded dialects is a completely different story, but that may be because Danish isn't my first language

if you want to speak to all germanic speakers learn low german

Most Danes can speak English perfectly.

As a Swede, I find both Norwegian and Danish pretty easy to understand. However, I can't really speak either language. But whenever I interact with someone, we just switch to English anyway.

No faggot

Thanks for the advice maybe one day I will

Ok

YOU MEAN ARABIC? ?

Kek

true

How to learn swedish? I'm likely moving to sweden in a year or so for a job, and learning the language is an unspoken requirement

Attached: 1463800676556.jpg (800x800, 359K)

Typical dane

yeah speaking danish and reading swedish interchangeably
pretty typical for someone who doesn't exclusively speak a mutt language

t.fagmark

>dutch
you mean danish?

Yes

I doubt there's too many classes outside of Sweden and Finland, considering its limited use. There are a bunch of free online language services that could be helpful. I sincerely doubt that learning Swedish is an unspoken requirement unless you're working with customers.

Bork bork bork!

Your accent is terrible.