Hello Jow Forums sorry for the stuff i said. im probably a sosiopath or something. im so sorry im a shitty poster...

hello Jow Forums sorry for the stuff i said. im probably a sosiopath or something. im so sorry im a shitty poster. i have nothing really and this is the only place where i can connect with people. im dead otherwise. anyway im gonna go soon. just telling people i regret everything said by me the thread before. i wont answer in this thread because i will go soon.

Attached: 1528420656931.jpg (698x658, 106K)

ok i forgive you how about a rock?
not in the face
but for your heart

Attached: 19093297-throwing-a-stone.jpg (660x440, 82K)

im really tired. sorry :(

i didnt go to bed either lul
also didnt u say you wouldnt reply u little rock munching goblin

that is because im going soon

@6289784
Fat, gay, degenerated, annoying, ugly, useless, worthless, smelly, idiotic, pathetic, bullied, attention whoring and blacked Norwegian.
If you're so sad you should cut your wrist

Attached: BLACKED.png (680x898, 620K)

skinny, straight, pure, helpful, pretty, useful, valuable, nice-smelling, smart, strong, praised, humble and not blacked norwegian, if you're so sad don't cut your wrists

thanks for those words user. but you really shouldnt have wasted them on me. im sorry for being a dumb poster

Is this Ritsu?
You're probably just going though another round of sadness. Maybe you are bipolar? If so then know that these bad feelings will pass.
Maybe you should talk to a professional?
Anyway I hope you feel better

i dont know. sometimes i get happy and sometimes i get sad without good reason. im feeling much better then before. thanks for caring.

hey Ritsu
what happened?

Hey ritsu, I hope you don't plan to go for good but if you do I wish you the best. I hope you sort things out soon.

people got angry at me or something. because i am pathetic. ended up with 4-5 posters attcking me. i feel really tired now. i will take things slow.

i dont wanne go. this is the only place i have :(

top ten anime plot twists

Attached: Danzig or War.png (92x72, 13K)

Why don't you put your name on? Anons that don't like you will filter it and the drama will end

there are always people who hate others for the sake of hating others because they know there are no repercussions to them
dot let them get to you, there are people who really like you here

Well then don't go, you are one of my favourite posters here. Some of your threads are actually interesting and you are nice to speak to.

i used to but the mods banned me three times in a row. so the third time i stopped

They banned you for avatarfagging, names/trips don't violate rules

people like you friend
you just keep talking to the ones who don't

Attached: 1388960063972.jpg (907x602, 91K)

i dont know. they really believed that i am bad. why would they write so much if it was fake.
being nice and interesting is what i try to do. i dont know if i can do them.

but i was banned several times without using the same avatars?
i hope thats true. i like people here and i hope people dont hate me

>another niceposter gets bullied to oblivion
I swear, one day this place gonna taste what /s4s/crusade has to offer.

Attached: take it easy, buddy.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

Names aren't a violation, most anons here use em

>what /s4s/crusade has to offer.
absolutely nothing

but im still scared to be banned :(

its what they believe, doesn't mean its true
people like to spend energy ant time on the most inane shit
youre a nice guy, ritsu, dont let other people tell you otherwise

i dont have a clue anymore

Get a tripcode then

ehh im sorry if i sound like a newfag. but i never really bothered to know about stuff like that. how do i do it?

>Qt id

you're a nice guy, so don't worry about it

What did you say before that would even be classified as sociopathic? (This question is coming from someone who is diagnosed with sociopathy)

Put this #nxeY1`Z* into the namefield

How do I use a "tripcode"?
Tripcodes can help verify a user's identity to others, and are a type of pseudo-registration. To use a normal tripcode, place a hash mark ("#") followed by a word or short phrase after what you've entered into the [Name] field (ex. "User#password"). Upon submission, the server will generate the hash unique to that particular word or phrase. The previous example would display "User !ozOtJW9BFA" after being posted.

Important note: A tripcode is generated only using the text entered after the hash mark. Your entered name, IP address, cookie information, etc. do not affect the output. Normal tripcodes are not secure, and can be cracked with relative ease. For a more secure solution, see secure tripcodes.

i will try my best to be nice
i told them i wouldnt care if my parents died. that i would be happy if they did. i know its terrible but i really feel like this. also the stuff about friends. but i was kinda feeling empty at that time so i felt nothing.
did it work?

well it's a tripcode but you must have messed something up bc it's not the right one

thanks for the info

even if you try really hard, there will always be people who dislike you

i think i forgot the dot. it should be alright now iu think

delet this.

Attached: .jpg (850x814, 260K)

i guess that is true.
that wasnt a good trip :(

Sounds more like psychopathy than it does sociopathy to me, but eh, I'm not a psychologist. Just someone diagnosed with sociopathy and other forms of mental disorders.

See? works like a charm

i did some bad things when i was a child. i would threaten my mom with a knife when i was 12. glued my caretakers eyes when i was 9. i was almost adopted away

Have you had an appointment with a therapist in the past?

hehe yeah um i guess

when i was 3 i was diagnosed with ADHD. also when i was 14 psychosis. nothing more i think

You may have sugma, be careful user

dumb gayposters

Attached: 1534423434310.gif (500x281, 1.1M)

I see. Have you seeked helped for them in the past?

its that joke stuff right

what about any of this is gay, pray-tell?

cute
more like i got forced to it by parents and school

I see, and how was it at first?

Please don’t go, everyone is a part of this board no matter what anyone says. If you are dealing with things, there are anons here who will and are helping you with it. Take care and don’t do anything rash, Norway-san.

No, sugma is a very serious disease
But you saying that makes me think that you could actually have siton

i wish i could give you an actual hug, but this will ahve to do

Attached: 1529223118259.png (480x720, 506K)

ehh i dont remember much. i remember that i didnt really care for it. i thought it was just like some normal doctor stuff

why does your flag say you're spanish when you're actually sugondese?

i wont leave user- i cant leave my only home :(
siton. ehh um ok
i would give you a hug too :)

Mhm, best to see actual help from a therapist if your mental disorders get worse.

Attached: robot-cat.jpg (345x400, 19K)

well im already on it. my next meeting is 4 september. didt really want to but they want me to be more comfortable with my past or something

That's good to hear user. Best of luck to you with your mental disorders.

(dubs!)
maybe mods just realize that youre a shitty poster LOLE

i dont know. its probably not helping at all as usual.
i can understand why they hate me

Attached: 1529223695407.jpg (795x596, 81K)

Better to be safe anyway user. Consult with some close friends or people you can open up about your past with.

thanks for the hug. it really makes me feel varm inside.

Excuse me, Im actually a tunutsian expatriate

she is a sweet lady. she has a german accent. its nice and all but it feel like a waste of time

End result can be worth it user. But if you feel it doesn't work, try consulting a close friend who can help you at your time of need.

i have a decent amount of hug pics
to me, you're one of the best posters

Attached: 1529181119794.jpg (592x767, 184K)

excuse me, i didn't mean to insult your heritage

i will try what you say user. but i have a question. something that has bother me for years. i dont really feel anything when people cry or become sad because of me. just annoyed maybe. i made my sister, mom and dad cry several times. didnt feel anything bad. well i know it was a bad decision. i just maybe i lack something. or its just maybe my dumb delusion.
i would hug you so much in real life :)

Thanks, its nice to see people respecting my heritage and right tunut DOWN YOUR THROAT

HAAAA GOTTEM

Actually, I know that feeling all too well user. Even I've experienced it in the past. It's the complete disconnect between other people that gets you to feel like that.

as a kid i always felt alone by myself thinking why everyone else felt different from me. never felt connection to anyone.

same
you seam like your really need it :3

oh boy, you sure got me
i reeeally dislike feeling your thick, c-creamy cum slowly f-flowing down m-my throat

Attached: hugg.jpg (966x828, 124K)

Yeah, I can relate with you there user. It's hard to feel empathy when it never existed for you in the first place.

so many cute hug pics. thanks for cheering me up.

i think i feel empathy. or something maybe. how does it feel like again?

im glad to know you feel better
most people dont deserve your empathy, Ritsu

Attached: 1529179519453.png (914x955, 391K)

I don't know. Can't really feel empathy for anyone apart from a selected few people. But even then the feeling is rare for me, so I can't help describe it for you.

i still want to be nice to people who hate me. when i was bitter and a complete evil shitty human it was people like me who cheered me up. thats why i want to be like that. they healed my wounds.

i dont know. i think its feeling pain by seeing someone in pain. but i can turn that easily off when i want to. maybe thats empathy. i learned to control it or something

Yeah I guess that's empathy. But then again, I can't really feel it much so I don't know what to say.

Fugg
Godammit Jow Forums and your many twink succubus (male)!

Attached: eac8ea3b89b088642b8e5028c39599e5f373d60fv2_00.jpg (512x288, 12K)

i feel sad that i cant really help you with anything than hugs
i can sort of empathize with you but dont really know how to help

Attached: 1529176248046.png (500x511, 82K)

i guess when you get close to someone you get that. maybe if you find someone you can find really good satisfaction from. someone who heals you. then maybe your brain turn that switch off.

*slurp slurp slurp*
mmm... tasty...

you're too much of an over-emotional weakling to be a sociopath

thats okey. what you are doing is very good user. you healed my wounds by just being nice to me. i hope i can do the same with people. anyway i always have miku. i would suicide if it wasnt for her.

What is happening? Tell me!

Yeah I guess. But back to the topic at hand, hope you can cope with what you're dealing with right now user. Wish I could help ya more than just replying to a board on Jow Forums.

ITT
People who needs to fuck off to discord

yeah but you dont know the true me. im glad you dont :)
my feelings wnet overboard again